PDA

View Full Version : Night of Champions Tournaments

bazongaman502
07-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Alright ladies, got what it takes to take on multiple people in multiple tournaments? Then here you go. Welcome to “The Night of Champions” Tournament. There will be 4 tournaments. 3 tournaments are for Qualifiers, the last tournament is for the champions of the other 3, but it will be “First person to win 3 games wins it all… and when I mean all, I mean 5,000 Vcash!!!!

Rules:

Official MLG rules (of gameplay) apply (meaning, 3 melees = death, ect.)
3 map will be used… (MLG Zealot, *TBA*, *TBA*)
Qualifying tournaments will be best of 3 slayer 1v1 matches
Microphones are not required, however are preferred
Matches will be first to 15, except for the “Championship Tournament” it will be first to 30
There will be a Loser Tournament (gives you a second chance to redeem yourself)
IF there is an un-even amount of players, I will play, no one gets a “free win”
IF you have to leave early, you are disqualified from the tournament, meaning the person who was eliminated last can be brought back into the tournament if they accept, again, NO ONE GETS A FREE WIN.
I will set up the matches to make sure everyone is set and ready, and I will check the stats and info off of Bungie.net to see if any foul play was caused or to see what the official final score was.
TRASH TALKING IS WELCOMED! However if someone is to take offence to it, it needs to be reported to me asap and a message indicating what was said, I will review it and if I agree it was an offensive statement, the ruling of the game can be overturned.
Winner of each tournament is not allowed to enter the other tournaments, except the final tournament.
If you show up 5+ min late, you will be scratched off that tournament however are welcome to sign up for the other 2 tornaments.
If you are to lose in one tournament, you can still sign up for the others.
Each tournament will take place of different days.

First Tournament will begin on Monday, 7/11/2011 at 3pm pacific standard time (6pm est) (sign-up here (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?2663-Night-of-Champions-(1st-Tournament-sign-up-thread)&p=30442#post30442))

Second Tournament will be announced on a later date

Third Tournament will be announced on a later date

“Night Of Champions” will be announced on a later date

Sign ups for each tournament will be posted here, however follow the link to the official sign up thread.

This thread is to only be used for questions and answers.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMNETS ON THIS PAGE!!

Congrats to Tournament 1 winner: Guzzie

cCrisis
07-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Reflection is not a MLG map and its horrible for 1 vs 1. please pick a different map like MLG zealot or MLG sanctuary.

bazongaman502
07-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Reflection is not a MLG map and its horrible for 1 vs 1. please pick a different map like MLG zealot or MLG sanctuary.

already on top of it, if someone has an updated version of MLG Zealot, MLG Sanctuary and another MLG map, please show me it that way i can review it...

BTW Reflection is an MLG map and is still used, however hasnt been updated... it is good for 1v1s, i do it all the time there

cCrisis
07-08-2011, 09:31 PM
MLG reflection was in MLG V1 and V2 settings mainly because of the lack of good competitive maps to choose from. since the MLG community has made some very nice forge maps it was been replaced. MLG has just released V5 settings about 2 weeks ago. you can get all the new settings from the file share of this Gamertag: mlg gametypes

heres the file share.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=MLG %20Gametypes

Guzzie
07-08-2011, 09:38 PM
MLG reflection has not been used since MLG V2 settings, and makes a bad 1v1 map due to the fact that it is not completely symmetrical (only along one axis), and can be considered unbalanced. Current MLG settings being used are V5 settings and if you need V5 versions of Sanc and/or Zealot, I can give them to you. Also, if it is possible at all to change the tournament start time to after 6 pm eastern time, that would be great, otherwise, I will not be able to attend.

Thank you,
GuzzieStyle

bazongaman502
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
@cCrisis I understand, im not retarded and were start a pathetic argument here... reason i chose reflection is becuase theres hardly any camping on a 1v1. Every time iv played Sanctuary, people tend to camp at their base ALOT... accomplishes nothing on a 1v1... Zealot i will consider, its hard to camp on it and is balanced... remember this is a "best of 3" tournament, not just a 1 match and your out.

@Guzzie maybe i can move it up 1 hour, however im gonna want other peoples opinions on that, i dont want to keep people staying up late just to play in a tournament that may not benifit for them (aka lose). 1 Tournament will take place in 1 day, idk how long it can take or anything along those pages, depends who signs up and who shows up.

cCrisis
07-08-2011, 10:13 PM
i didn't mean to make it sound like i was calling you retarded, but i was just trying to help you out and i will have to disagree with you when you say reflection is less campy than sanctuary. but everyone has a opinion.

MLG zealot is honestly the best 1 v 1 map in the game. it is balanced and has enough power weapons but not to many. there's a evade, sniper and grenade launcher. so if your not a great sniper you can use the grenade launcher to counter it.

bazongaman502
07-08-2011, 10:42 PM
MLG zealot is honestly the best 1 v 1 map in the game. it is balanced and has enough power weapons but not to many. there's a evade, sniper and grenade launcher. so if your not a great sniper you can use the grenade launcher to counter it.

thats why im agreeing to Zealot being one of the maps, sanctuary will have to take some persuading for me to agree for it

bazongaman502
07-08-2011, 10:46 PM
@Guzzie the time is changed to 3pm Pacific Standerd Time (6pm Eastern Time)

AftershocK
07-09-2011, 12:23 AM
use zealot

RaZ Vader
07-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a fun night. Ill keep my eye open on a sign up thread.

Any runner up prizes?

Fuzzy
07-09-2011, 12:10 PM
If GuzzieStyle is there than he wins, we had a 1v1 tournament last week and Guzzie destroyed...(trust me I had to face him in the finals)

The tournament should be if you can beat GuzzieStyle than you win, I highly doubt anyone is going to beat him.

silversleek
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
If GuzzieStyle is there than he wins, we had a 1v1 tournament last week and Guzzie destroyed...(trust me I had to face him in the finals)

The tournament should be if you can beat GuzzieStyle than you win, I highly doubt anyone is going to beat him.

just don't let him get a sniper.

Ex Zen Mute
07-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Monday? What a weird day. And a weird time.
3pm? I get off of work at 4:30p CST.

I couldn't make it if I tried.

Fuzzy
07-09-2011, 12:37 PM

You can try but he has weapon control down, he knows what he is doing in a 1v1 situation.

bazongaman502
07-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Monday? What a weird day. And a weird time.
3pm? I get off of work at 4:30p CST.

I couldn't make it if I tried.

Monday because i have the day off, secondly the tournament starts at 3pm (pacific time) meaning it would be 5:30pm your time (your 2 hours ahead of me)

@Fuzzy i think your giving him way to much credit, that tournament that "He won" was flawed... people were givin wins without even playing (thats not how it works).. in these tournaments, everyone plays, there is no "free wins"... and theres a losers tournament (meaning if you got eliminated, you have one more chance to get back in there)

@RaZ there is a sign up thread for the first one already http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?2663-Night-of-Champions-(1st-Tournament-sign-up-thread)/page2... and no there will not be any "runner-up prizes" either you win it all or nothing... its gonna make people want to play their best and not settle with "you know, im just gonna play calmly and not really try".

Glad to see people interested and be sure to sign up :)

bazongaman502
07-09-2011, 04:48 PM
*information was added*

Coldest
07-09-2011, 05:26 PM
If you show up for ANY kind of sporting event, and the other team doesn't show...you are given a win. So no, the method I used is not FLAWED.

Also, you should really take out that one rule:
•TRASH TALKING IS WELCOMED! However if someone is to take offence to it, it needs to be reported to me asap and a message indicating what was said, I will review it and if I agree it was an offensive statement, the ruling of the game can be overturned.

FC tries to keep things like this down to a minimum, you seem to be encouraging it, General.

Also, you need to know that this will only take about 30 minutes for each night, most of us have jobs.3 pm on a Monday isn't a good time for many here...at least not the ones that really do want to show up. Just making a few suggestions ;)

peace

cCrisis
07-09-2011, 05:29 PM

i play guzzie 1 v 1 on a daily basis and i will say this....

"its easier said than done"

^_^

where did everyone get that the only reason guzzie is good is because of his sniper? his DMR is just as deadly.

Coldest
07-09-2011, 05:38 PM
^^^^_^

cCrisis
07-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Monday because i have the day off, secondly the tournament starts at 3pm (pacific time) meaning it would be 5:30pm your time (your 2 hours ahead of me)

@Fuzzy i think your giving him way to much credit, that tournament that "He won" was flawed... people were givin wins without even playing (thats not how it works).. in these tournaments, everyone plays, there is no "free wins"... and theres a losers tournament (meaning if you got eliminated, you have one more chance to get back in there)

@RaZ there is a sign up thread for the first one already http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?2663-Night-of-Champions-(1st-Tournament-sign-up-thread)/page2... and no there will not be any "runner-up prizes" either you win it all or nothing... its gonna make people want to play their best and not settle with "you know, im just gonna play calmly and not really try".

Glad to see people interested and be sure to sign up :)

i bet you 1000 vcash guzzie wins. if anyone else wins ill give you 1000.

Coldest
07-09-2011, 05:49 PM
no wait, he's gotta be drunk! And not a couple beers, I want to hear some Jack Dany shots^_^

bazongaman502
07-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Also, you should really take out that one rule:
•TRASH TALKING IS WELCOMED! However if someone is to take offence to it, it needs to be reported to me asap and a message indicating what was said, I will review it and if I agree it was an offensive statement, the ruling of the game can be overturned.

FC tries to keep things like this down to a minimum, you seem to be encouraging it, General.

two things:
1) I understand what your saying about the trash talking, but this tournament IS a compition, trash talking is formal in them... also the trash talking is ment in good fun, not to seriously bring your opponites down.. thats why i added the other part. If someone where to take an offence, they can report it to me and ill review if it was dissrespectful, if it were to be, ill will force the other person to forfit a win or removed from the tournament
2: Theres more people on the east coast then the west coast, due to it being summer time, most people that work, tend to work in the morning. Id have it be on sunday, but iv got alot of stuff to do and work... monday is my opening.

If you cant make it, dont sign up... Thank you for your concern Coldest

PS: in professional sports, yes if a team doesnt show up, then they are givin a free win, however, if it came down to a full on tie, you look at who got the most points and then they are givin the win...

Also according to your tournamnet, several people didnt show up... why didnt you merge other people to face different opponites? (you might have done that however there was several instinces where multiple people got a "free win")

bazongaman502
07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
i bet you 1000 vcash guzzie wins. if anyone else wins ill give you 1000.

i dont bet against people, even more on a game... ill bet on a team, but not an individual

cCrisis
07-09-2011, 06:09 PM
i dont bet against people, even more on a game... ill bet on a team, but not an individual

you wouldn't be betting on a individual, you would be better on everyone but guzzie. odds are in you favor.

Fuzzy
07-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Honestly if anyone can beat Guzzie I will be shocked!

Twitch
07-11-2011, 01:16 AM
ive beatin guzzie 15-7. It's not hard...Just have to think a little more... No player is unbeatable...Just have to find a way to outsmart... Guzzie...I'm not afraid of you...Know that :)

Guzzie
07-11-2011, 03:58 PM
you mean when there were three people in the map? I believe thats called an FFA. Enter the tournament, ill get a perfection on you.

Andimion
07-11-2011, 04:05 PM
you mean when there were three people in the map? I believe thats called an FFA. Enter the tournament, ill get a perfection on you.

^ I like Guzzie, he makes me smile. I also would like to watch this match so when your done getting your perfection send me teh films please. =D

@Twitch, Im gonna have to go with Guzzie on this. FFA and 1v1 are light years apart. lol You could easily feed off the less skilled players in an FFA. Where as in a 1v1, bent on complete individuality. Dont let your ego get the better of you Twitch. If you even get to the Guzzie match, im sure things are not as you say.

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 04:07 PM
ill make a deal, if twich signs up within 1 hour (sign up will close in 1 hour), i will have Gizzie and Twict face each other on a 1v1 in the first round

Twitch
07-11-2011, 04:10 PM
im not home and wont be home and no guzzie...the 1v1 on asylum lmao... but thanks for reminding me about the other beat i got on you ;)

calm your pants guzzie...you'll never perfect me :)

plus andi...please don't talk about my ego..you don't know me. and that was a 1v1 even tho there was a 3rd player watching...no feeding of kills.

maybe when i get back aug 1st guzzie we can fuck around some more ;D

p.s. Guzzie I only brought it up because I don't like the fact that some people think others are unbeatable...I don't think I'm unbeatable as i'm sure you don't...I just don't like the Hoppers that hop on and rid someone.... No hard feelings

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Andi are you in on this tournament? if so go sign up asap please

Guzzie
07-11-2011, 04:21 PM
the only chance he'll get to play against me is if he is matched up against me on the first round, because he cant beat anyone else on fc wars. and I can bet you that if i don't perfect you, you wont get more than two kills on me. well play august 1st if you feel up to it.

i'll send you another kissy face after I wreck you once again. <3

Twitch
07-11-2011, 04:26 PM
the only chance he'll get to play against me is if he is matched up against me on the first round, because he cant beat anyone else on fc wars. and I can bet you that if i don't perfect you, you wont get more than two kills on me. well play august 1st if you feel up to it.

i'll send you another kissy face after I wreck you once again. <3

lol guzzie you still got the trash talking I see haha...yea let me warm up for like a day and we can go at it. You may have ran me in H3 but not reach :)

gtg later

Guzzie
07-11-2011, 04:33 PM
lol ill let you warm up for as long as you need, you are legit the biggest scrub i have ever played, and im saying this with complete honesty. Oh thats right, i forgot, you got onyx on arena, twitch doing big things.

<3

Twitch
07-11-2011, 04:34 PM
<3

Andimion
07-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Awwwwww, you two are such a cute couple. Do I get an invite to your wedding? ;)

Bazonga, while I would love to play and pwn teh noobs, I didn't see this until it was to late. I have plans tonight. Some people have to have lives you know. ;)

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Some people have to have lives you know. ;)

I know :(

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 05:06 PM
twitch, please wake up, your delusional.

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Maps being used (Finalized):

MLG Zealot
MLG Sanctuary
MLG Element

Coldest
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
it never ends, someone get me a beer!

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 05:44 PM
it never ends, someone get me a beer!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID26190/images/beer(1).jpg

Andimion
07-11-2011, 06:22 PM
XD

silversleek
07-11-2011, 06:39 PM
if you still got a spot open i'll join now, but i assume the first round (at least) is over by now. ah well, forgot it was today. i'll sign up for one of the other ones.

Twitch
07-11-2011, 07:50 PM
really now crisis is gonna tell me what i am thats great....Yet i say it again no one knows me so you can stop judging me...trust me if thats how it goes alot of people would be some really bad things...lol... so honestly stop while your ahead crisis...and learn about the love-hate love-hate relationship that goes on between me and guzzie...so please keep my name out of your mouth...thank you.

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 08:36 PM
really now crisis is gonna tell me what i am thats great....Yet i say it again no one knows me so you can stop judging me...trust me if thats how it goes alot of people would be some really bad things...lol... so honestly stop while your ahead crisis...and learn about the love-hate love-hate relationship that goes on between me and guzzie...so please keep my name out of your mouth...thank you.

you proved my statement right once again. the love hate relationship you talk about doesn't exist. guzzie will tell you that himself.

Andimion
07-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Coldest, care to share a beer? ;)

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Congrats to our Tournament 1 winner: Guzzie

be sure to sign up for the second tournament when it becomes avalible (give it a few days)

ps: 8 people showed up (including me) out of the 16 that signed up... im dissapointed over that, from now on, its either "if you can make it" sign-up... "if you cant" or "you dont know" dont sign up please, otherwise im not gonna count on you being there

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Coldest, care to share a beer? ;)

more like (for me)... "coldest, can i put it all on you tab?".... lol

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 08:57 PM
you proved my statement right once again. the love hate relationship you talk about doesn't exist. guzzie will tell you that himself.

both of you, stop... one believes one thing and the other doesnt.. fine, now lets move on and not start a flame war or any kind of issues in a fun tournament page please? take this to pms or just drop it all together... thank you

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 09:27 PM
the first tournament was fun. guzzie beat me in the finals for the 182323523523 time but was still fun =)

Andimion
07-11-2011, 09:49 PM
What did he beat you by?

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 09:58 PM
What did he beat you by?

the score was like 15 to 7 or less on both maps. but i could tell he wasn't really trying. i play him almost daily in 1 v 1 and i've only beat him once and that was on countdown because i was able to get rockets almost every time. he keeps me under 3 kills if he's trying to own me.

i went in kinda knowing what was going to happen lol

AftershocK
07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
sorry i couldnt make it i had to work

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 10:49 PM
sorry i couldnt make it i had to work

you don't have to lie, you know you were scared =)

AftershocK
07-11-2011, 10:55 PM
yes danny i was scared haha =P

Twitch
07-11-2011, 11:35 PM
then that is what it will be crisis...he can have it that way...kinda figured you know once you played someone who always beat you then they can't beat you back they kinda don't like you lol...Your trolling is no longer needed ;)

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 11:50 PM
[deleted]

stay on topic people

Twitch
07-11-2011, 11:51 PM
lmao...the judging continues................ ......................... ...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

cCrisis
07-11-2011, 11:54 PM
then that is what it will be crisis...he can have it that way...kinda figured you know once you played someone who always beat you then they can't beat you back they kinda don't like you lol...Your trolling is no longer needed ;)

you lost at me "kinda figured you know........."

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Twitch, please stop... im not gonna ask again

Twitch
07-12-2011, 12:04 AM
lmao...love how you don't say anything to crisis.... btw crisis im better end of story im done.

cCrisis
07-12-2011, 12:09 AM
lmao...love how you don't say anything to crisis.... btw crisis im better end of story im done.

better than me or are you talking about guzzie?

ill play 1 v 1 when ever btw, and i'm sure guzzie will play you when ever also.

Fuzzy
07-12-2011, 12:09 AM

Bazonga has kindly asked you to stop, I suggest you listen. You do not want to escalate a petty argument in to full in consequences.

PS: Both of you, do your 1v1's but keep the trash off the forums.

II Recanz II
07-12-2011, 12:11 AM

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/sequawolf/troll.png
Problem?

Guzzie
07-12-2011, 12:18 AM

I don't not like you because I "supposedly" cant beat you any more, I don't like you because you are a complete nut-job. You are completely delusional in thinking you are good at all. But if this isn't enough, then we can peacefully wait until you return home, you can warm up and we can play when you feel ready.

Agreed?

Have a nice day

GhostHammer
07-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Both of you can it or I will personally assure you're bot serving a week suspension. Last warning to Twitch and Crisis. Guzzie, you've been quiet for this thing for the most part, keep it that way or you'll be joinging them.

Grow up.

Coldest
07-12-2011, 01:58 AM
hey andi, got that beer? id love to chill with you sometime over a couple. Anyways... Lets have some fun. Ox, you know these guys. You've been given a great chance to chill with outcast. Everyone here knows each other. 1v1's always brings out the most/best/& worst in people...and sadly, it can go sour really fast. Dany has been in and out of here for longer than Me, 5+ years....HE'S NO TROLL.

ox, chill
dany, just a forum

any vcash bets on the winner?

p.s. I hate you guys:hammer: j/k

Twitch
07-12-2011, 11:43 AM
lol I'm just done with pathetic people...it makes me laugh.

p.s. Coldest...remember when I was flying back in H3? that how i feel right now ;)

Yehsus
07-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Twitch, ever heard of letting your gameplay do the talking? I can't believe I just read through all this trash in this thread, but believe me, it was a trial.

You're already on thin ice as it is, its not the smartest thing to go stomping around.

Take my advice for what it is. I'll be watching closely. Keep it clean.

Twitch
07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
lol i didnt even do anything to start with but say he isnt undefeatable and that ive beaten him...so i mean don't look at me as the cause haha...Thats what I love about people...they believe what they want to believe...and not whats the truth...(nothing against you yehsus, wasn't directed towards you.) but the simple fact and if you read it correctly...

You will see I was the only one warned by 2 people I can't stand...one a backstabber the other a two facer...So you see...It's not me thats the cause. Please honestly before any blame goes towards me look at what is really going on...all i ask for of this community is to quit blaming me for everything. I never start anything...Just gets escaladed after someone else starts it.

Thank you...No more replies to me or what went on...

Back on topic. I'm done with the patheticness.

p.s. yehsus i let my gameplay do the talking...People just don't like admitting to it after wards...I never said I was amazing at the game not one time during this whole thing or at all...I simply imply that I am a good player. I know the game, I know how to play the game, and I do it with style. Never said amazing..

.(as for delusional...again i state you don't know me...so quit judging me...go kick some soccer balls please.)

Like I said I'm done...so any reply to me about the situation or comment on the problem from here on out. Is trolling the situation...Lets see who it will be.

cCrisis
07-12-2011, 01:35 PM
lol i didnt even do anything to start with but say he isnt undefeatable and that ive beaten him...so i mean don't look at me as the cause haha...Thats what I love about people...they believe what they want to believe...and not whats the truth...(nothing against you yehsus, wasn't directed towards you.) but the simple fact and if you read it correctly...

You will see I was the only one warned by 2 people I can't stand...one a backstabber the other a two facer...So you see...It's not me thats the cause. Please honestly before any blame goes towards me look at what is really going on...all i ask for of this community is to quit blaming me for everything. I never start anything...Just gets escaladed after someone else starts it.

Thank you...No more replies to me or what went on...

Back on topic. I'm done with the patheticness.

p.s. yehsus i let my gameplay do the talking...People just don't like admitting to it after wards...I never said I was amazing at the game not one time during this whole thing or at all...I simply imply that I am a good player. I know the game, I know how to play the game, and I do it with style. Never said amazing..

.(as for delusional...again i state you don't know me...so quit judging me...go kick some soccer balls please.)

Like I said I'm done...so any reply to me about the situation or comment on the problem from here on out. Is trolling the situation...Lets see who it will be.

this is the whole problem, you claim to have beaten him, yet guzzie doesn't recall this and everyone knows guzzie would admit it if you actually beat him.

the simple solution is to play him.

p.s. i am not trying to continue the conversation, i am just trying to clarify why we arguing in the first place. i also didn't mean to insult you by calling you delusional. it was a poor choice of words, but I and many other people believe you were lying. no one honestly knows the truth beside you and guzzie, unless there's factual evidence such as a film.

p.s.s just because i am replying to what your saying doesn't mean i am a troll. i just want to resolve the problem and in turn end the problem. MODS i hope you can see i am not trying to continue the conversation but am just trying to find a conclusion to the issue.

SANDSLINGER69
07-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Re: Night of Champions Tournaments
any map to me fine

Twitch
07-12-2011, 02:12 PM
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=452 62296&player=Lovetrosity

here...and had a spectator for proof...guzzie wanted to play and was fine with his own friend watching...who hid on top of the map....

and yes lovetrosity is my old account that got reset.

here is your proof people...

So am I a liar still?

cCrisis
07-12-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=452 62296&player=Lovetrosity

here...and had a spectator for proof...guzzie wanted to play and was fine with his own friend watching...who hid on top of the map....

and yes lovetrosity is my old account that got reset.

here is your proof people...

So am I a liar still?

this is what everyone wanted to see.

wtf? the guy spectating is my friends dad who plays xbox lol?

i would and many others would still love to see a rematch considering the match was played 4 days after reach came out.

Deathhawk
07-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Both of you.

Cut the shit, or you'll get banned.

If you have to do this, do it on xbox or in PMs, but this is not your place.

Twitch
07-12-2011, 02:37 PM
death your a little late if you think we were still argueing...they wanted proof so i gave it to them. how is that argueing lmao...

either way...I have there is proof...and I wouldn't mind playing him again when I get back. I'm not afraid to 1v1 anyone...I enjoy 1v1s...they help you as an individual on timing things...out smarting and thinking your opponent 1v1...and allows you to learn on your own how to run on a map. And adapt to another players playstyle. So when I get back into the reach gaming mode I'll gladly 1v1...and Who knows he might actually beat me...But when it comes to Reach ( not to start and arguement ) he hasn't beat me in a 1v1 yet...(I'll give him credit on H3. He ran me all day.) So I'm looking foward to the 1v1.

Deathhawk
07-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

This thread title is not "Let's have Guzzie, Crisis, and Twitch talk about 1v1's"
It's a thread for a gamenight.

At this point, you guys aren't talking about that. And you've both been told to stop (for one reason or another)
So, please... just completely stop it here. Handle it somewhere else.

Twitch
07-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Or your just over doing what your talking about...the game tournament is about 1v1s lol...so we are talking about 1v1s...it just happend to get a little out of hand and under controlled just recently. So honestly we don't need you over reacting to start a new arguement. So please Just stop here with your attempt at trying to yell at us. ( no disrespect intented. )

GhostHammer
07-12-2011, 04:08 PM
One week coming down the pipe at both of you. You were warned.

MedeDust
07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Wow* SMH

Maxdoggy
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c287/Maxdoggy/FCclosetopicFC.jpg