PDA

View Full Version : NFL Lockout, NBA Lockout.... What's next MLB?

William 043 SII
07-10-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the NFL lockout and NBA lockout by now, but who here thinks the MLB will be next I mean the L.A Dodgers are bankrupt and owe the entire team over $40.3 M (with Manny Ramirez's $22.2 M that they owe him). It's only a matter of time until the entire league goes bankrupt or they put a lockout on the MLB. Inputs please.

Spartanbh
07-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I hope the NFL, MLB, and NBA all go into lockout and never come out so it can be all NHL all the time, because that's the only sport worth watching :)

Gargoyle
07-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Canada......we meet again...S**t dude, if sports all get lockedout, Im screwed cause I bet on that stuff like Charlie Sheen does coke

Syfe
07-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Winning!

Acid
07-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Soccer(The REAL football) won't get a lockout in America because it's just that fucking awesome.

II Recanz II
07-11-2011, 12:46 AM
PUT PAINTBALL ON ESPN!!! :D

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 01:29 AM
1) MLB wont go in lockout due to over 50% of the teams being privatly owned... Also the Oakland A's and Mets might be sold due to being bankrupt (Mets) and no stadium to play in (Oakland).

2) NFL Lockout is possibly over, an option was tossed up and was said over 80% agreed to it. (still requires final voting)

3) NBA Lockout is worthless, players are now going to Europe to play during the "Lockout" (click here (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=5-on-5-Deron-110708)).

4) Paintball has been on ESPN, but its like once every few months... its usually for championships. (yes, it should be on more)

5) Soccer (football) sucks... nuff said

6) Hocky is ok, but people cry about stupid shit far to easily in it

7) Next possible sport to possibly go into "Lockout" will probably be the NFL again... no one is ever happy there

Acid
07-11-2011, 08:36 AM
5) Soccer (football) sucks... nuff said

Which is why almost every country has clubs that play it and thousands upon thousands people go to watch the FIFA World Cup, as well as the Woman's FIFA World Cup.

Kuhblam
07-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Soccer(The REAL football) won't get a lockout in America because it's just that fucking awesome.

The poor man's sport isn't worthy of a lockout. And the women play soccer? Lol I kid.

Anyways, I lol'd at this title. That's all I have to say about this.

~Kuhblam

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Which is why almost every country has clubs that play it and thousands upon thousands people go to watch the FIFA World Cup, as well as the Woman's FIFA World Cup.

those same people end up watching a multiple hour game of players just running around after a ball and the score could end at "0-0"...

Atleast in the other American sports, points can be scored and are faster paced... soccer takes forever, i tried to watch the americans take on mexico for the championship not to long ago, and i didnt even last 20 min (giggity)

there is no flaming happening, just a friendly debate... this thread will be closed if it gets to out of hand

Acid
07-11-2011, 03:38 PM
and i didnt even last 20 min (giggity)

Lol XD

One thing I can agree on is the injury faking. Some clubs go way to far.

bazongaman502
07-11-2011, 03:50 PM
One thing I can agree on is the injury faking. Some clubs go way to far.

that was going to be my next argument... the reffs will fall for anything lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-apigHJC3I

AftershocK
07-19-2011, 08:36 PM
nfl lockout might be lifted this week!

William 043 SII
07-20-2011, 07:17 PM

People who watch and love REAL Football hope so.

HeavyArms
07-20-2011, 07:21 PM
I hope the NFL, MLB, and NBA all go into lockout and never come out so it can be all NHL all the time, because that's the only sport worth watching :)

I agree but I like the NFL to.

People dont cry that much in Hockey, they beat the shit outta eachother. Fights are aloud, and its alot less strict and more fun to watch then other sports.

Soccer, (Which was named football first so techniclly, IT is the REAL football), is a very intense game, which requires alot of stamina. But its boring to watch.

Football, is the same thing as soccer when it comes to points. Both teams run up and down the field with a ball. So yeah.

Lets take out golf, no one watches that.

William 043 SII
07-20-2011, 07:24 PM
that was going to be my next argument... the reffs will fall for anything lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-apigHJC3I

haha SNIPER!!!!!!! @ 2:35-2:42 haha soccer's just a little to dramatic sometimes.

KillerGUNNY132
07-20-2011, 07:53 PM

I keep hearing this and I hope its true. But I'll believe it when I see it.

But once the NFL lockout is lifted, the Free Agency period is gonna be insane. Who's gonna get Nnamdi Asomugha???

AftershocK
07-20-2011, 09:54 PM
dude honestly i am so pissed asomugh is leaving (im a raiders fan) but i think that the texans are gonna get him thats what i have heard

Silko
07-23-2011, 12:02 AM
As a fellow Raider fan I feel your pain aftershock but my joy of Football becoming a sure thing again over rides it WOOT!!!!