PDA

View Full Version : Old Days Respect

GhostHammer
07-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Just an example for those wanting more insight on the "Good 'Ol Days" and what that level of respect was like way back when.

This is my post in a POLL topic made by Raz on October 14 2007 regarding the idea of an Army Wide Uniform layout. THIS WAS A POLL AND THEREFORE BACK THEN CONSIDERED CASUAL.

With respect sir, I vote no for a few reasons.

One, the new Halo 3 armour system and help customize people, and will help personalize you more in gameplay.

Two, squads may want to have their own set symbols and colors to help identify memebers of their squad.

I believe if an unifroms were to be done, they'd be done within squads or such, as an army wide uniform can get very repetative and boring very fast. People like a way to represent themselves in a personal way.

Just my opinion sir.
Cody S 117

This was taken off the old forums. That was the old casual when it came to Army Business.

Just a little insight to what WILL be happening around here. FR/HC/Vets/Officers have all been talking, and we want this atmosphere back. Read up on this, if you don't like it, brace for impact...

GhostHammer
07-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Sorry for the double. Just a heads up, please look to the left of my post, below my rank group.

This respect is coming back.