PDA

View Full Version : Gamer4PawZ Reporting!

Choca Cola
07-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi guys I never really did this so I think I should do it now, so sry if you already know me. My experience with Forerunner Conflicts has been somewhat limited, mainly because I waited 4 months to be able 2 join but after I finally was able to join 2 weeks later they rose the bar, but besides that I and my brother (Link2Tacos) have had a great time with you guys and hope that other new Recruits will have as great of a time as we have.:)

VerbotenDonkey
07-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Welcome Gamer! Nice to have you in BLUE Army, I'll be seeing you on the Battlefield. Already met Link2Tacos, he's a great soldier. I'm sure you will be as well.

Fuzzy
07-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Glad to have you two gentlemen in BLUE Army, make sure to remember to have fun above all else.

Good luck!

Choca Cola
07-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Dude we shared the same profile but this last week I made him a new profile but he didnt want it so I took it and Mythonian was cool enough his profile to this and we changed passwords, switched them ,and then made our own.

Vestige
07-14-2011, 11:36 PM
Dude we shared the same profile but this last week I made him a new profile but he didnt want it so I took it and Mythonian was cool enough his profile to this and we changed passwords, switched them ,and then made our own.

-My Idea BTW cause Gamer4PawZ gamer tag is Gamer4PawZ and Link2Halo's gamer tage is Link2Tacos it used to be Gamer4PawZ account on FC was Link2Halo and Link2Tacos Fc ac was Gamer.

anyway good to see you guys war starts in two weeks go check out the rosters (both of you) I put you in the same squad and Fireteam since you will be playing on the same Xbox.

DeathsVestige
07-14-2011, 11:48 PM
I already know both of them they r good to know

Choca Cola
07-15-2011, 12:00 AM
The one thing that sucks is that I wont be able to participate becuz its my dads weekend so ill be gone and then my membership since it will be August will expire so then I wont have any Gold. :(

GhostHammer
07-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Nice job sneaking in before the age hike! Judging from the post and the words from your fellow soliders you're going to be at home here! Welcome!

Choca Cola
07-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Thank you sir for that comment and I hope I seeing you on the Battlefield sometime soon!^_^

Hazy
07-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Nice to know I'm not one of the youngest here anymore :D

Make yourselves at home.

Choca Cola
07-16-2011, 01:36 AM
Right now Im 99% sure that i would be the youngest person in Forerunner Conflicts at this time. Jeez even my twin is older than me :(