PDA

View Full Version : The New and Improved Statbook

Mythonian
07-18-2011, 03:04 PM
With vast improvements over the previous Statbook from last war, I'd like to introduce the new Statbook (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5kT24iVH1rdGxP azAwdUlWNEJyTTgzUjFJem5MN nc&hl=en_US)! (also linked at the top and bottom of every page).

It is still in the early stages of being put together, but a lot of the major details have been ironed out. Note that it isn't nice and pretty yet, and a lot of stuff hasn't been included or refined so far.

Here is the gist of what to expect:

Army Stats

From the number of active members and squads to detailed win percentages and ratios, this will contain overall statistics for the armies as a whole.

Battle Results

Similar to what will be posted on the forums, except more grandiose. This will contain statistics, win ratios, etc. for the squads instead of the entire army, along with other neat little things.

Credit Transactions

Do you want to know how your army is doing economically? This is where you need to be. This details all purchases, income, and other transactions (such as donations from members).

Map Values

This is the Map Value Calculator that most of you have already seen. It will be continually updated to reflect changing tides in the war. If you want to know the math behind your army's income, check it out.

Troop Movements

This will contain the details of how your army's troops are moving around the Warmap. Curious about what moves your opponent might make?

Player Stats

This is what everybody is most interested in! This is where all members who have participated in the battles will be listed, and their stats shown for all to view.
It is more than that, though. Much improved from last war, this will contain more detailed activity reports on each member and allow you to more easily judge your opponents.

As I said before, most of it is far from being finished. If you check it out now, some of the pages are currently entirely blank.

Check back a few days after the battles next Sunday and it should be ready. I'll be making another announcement when that happens.

And also, I plan on actually maintaining the Statbook this time, even though I failed last war. Without having Field Marshal duties, I should have plenty of time to spend on it.

If you think you have what it takes to help out, I'm willing to consider giving a few members permission to edit it. If you want to be in charge of maintaining some stats for a specific Platoon or Squad, let me know and we'll see about making it happen!

There won't be any vCash or other incentives to do this. This would only be those who want to ensure that your squad has accurate stats and such! Be prepared to spend multiple hours each week, however!

NOTE: If you screw it up or abuse the permission to edit I will personally order a Bullet Bill strike on your household. You have been warned (http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/129376475922.gif)!

If you have comments, concerns, or suggestions pertaining to the Statbook, voice them here.

Silko
07-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Good work Myth can't wait to see my kill count >=D

LocoCrazy
07-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Kick ass. Great job homie.

Mythonian
07-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Example of Player Stats (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5kT24iVH1rdGxP azAwdUlWNEJyTTgzUjFJem5MN nc&hl=en_US#gid=5).

I will be including stats for game, week, month, and overall all in a single place. More to come following the first battles when I can actually start inputting stuff!

NOTE: It isn't all nice and clean yet. I'll be refining it later on.

Nicholas Sapien
07-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Pssh that doesn't scare me myth

SANDSLINGER69
07-18-2011, 05:10 PM
don,t worry i bet that stat book will be awsome when its all finised up