PDA

View Full Version : On the topic of Squeakers

Choca Cola
07-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Squeakers, they have been the subject of conversation since LIVE began. If you are reading this then here is my opinion on the matter. One, it's not like we want the voice! Let my give an example, I am playing a match, I got first place by a long shot, and then I speak and congratulate my team members:oops: I am suddenly jumped on by people about my voice, I don't say anything of course, the last thing I want to do is give them a reason to troll me further. Then the next match some of them are on the other team, I destroy them, but they don't care, when were back in the lobby I'm bombarded with, "when are you gonna hit puberty", "I'll give you a cookie if you speak again",or "tell you're mum I had a great time last night. Which leads me to something WE DON'T WANT TO BE DISCRIMINATED, but don't get me wrong there are a large portion of online hot shots that are kids that trash talk, suck, whine, and make complete fools of themselves. But there are some who are respectful, are skilled, can be a leader, and just be a good player. But we are the same age which puts us in the same category as the rest of them. Which makes me come to this final statement Acceptance, we just want to be treated as an average person, we don't want to be treated differently because of were we are in life at this point. Like last time, don't get me wrong we understand that we will be treated differently, it's part of life, but we don't want to be stereotyped as complete fools, who are inconsiderate, bratty, and are just plain ****s. That is all thank you for you're time.

Juggernaut9473
07-18-2011, 05:19 PM
i dont mind squeakers just as long as they dont get a temper and rant like a 5 year old, thats when they really piss me off, but if they dont get out of hand and act like they still need a diaper then im fine with them

bazongaman502
07-18-2011, 05:43 PM
only "squeaker" ill play with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDrNTpulMk

Scarekro
07-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I have no problem with them either. As long as they can act like capable member of society and be mature about things.

I actually have two or three on my friends list, but only because they're mature.

Choca Cola
07-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Good Griefing is awesome, and to everyone clicking on that link you will epiclly L0L the whole time.

Andimion
07-18-2011, 06:26 PM
I once again share the neutral stand with this. While I dislike having to hear the odd "squeeker" complain, bitch or cry. I do understand that there are a few here and there of the same age, and even the same vocal maturity, that are above the sterotype. With in this community we dont discriminate. But if your going to bitch and whine with a squeeky annoying voice, your going to hear about it.

L0rd Kanti
07-18-2011, 06:44 PM
No one in life is treated equal, because no one wants to be treated as an equal. One group or another will always seek dominance over there fellow man.

GhostHammer
07-18-2011, 07:20 PM
No one in life is treated equal, because no one wants to be treated as an equal. One group or another will always seek dominance over there fellow man.

We do our best ;)

Squakers don't bug me, difference between being young and being annoying, sadly though, a lot of the time, people on XBL are rarely one without the other.

Choca Cola
07-18-2011, 07:27 PM
I fully understand that, it is indeed human nature to express dominance over someone.

L0rd Kanti
07-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Best advice, do what you do, be who you are. and don't worry about the stereotypes and all that other stupid jazz. The universe will set itself straight and there is now use in getting worked up over the stupid stuff tossed your way by others online.

Gargoyle
07-18-2011, 07:36 PM
I really don't have a problem with kids, but I hate kids going thru pueberty. IDK why, but it destroys my brain hearing someone voice constently crack all the time.

GAMEHEEL
07-18-2011, 07:45 PM
If you have a problem with squeakers then there is something called a mute button........

Choca Cola
07-18-2011, 07:57 PM
I really don't have a problem with kids, but I hate kids going thru pueberty. IDK why, but it destroys my brain hearing someone voice constantly crack all the time.

Then you probably want to mute me in game, just saying.