PDA

View Full Version : LASO Playthrough :: Bazonga & Carpe (FC Series)

Carpe Vexillum
07-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Alright everyone, Bazonga and I are doing a playthrough of the Reach campaign LASO. These videos will come out at their own rate (Hopefully one a week) of each level.

Each level we do we are going to have a guest with us. If you want to play with us and be in the video there are certain requirements.

* You have time.
* Your good at the game.
* You have something interesting to share about FC.

That is all that is required, just reply here if you are interested. The first level (no guest) will be coming out tomorrow in the afternoon sometime.

We both hope you will enjoy these comical/stressful/angering videos. =]

Fuzzy
07-19-2011, 02:17 AM
I am interested. Sorry I couldn't help out earlier but I was busy.

Mythonian
07-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Sweet, can't wait.

*cough* Live stream? *cough* lol

Carpe Vexillum
07-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Sweet, can't wait.

*cough* Live stream? *cough* lol

I've had poor turnout experiences with Livestream, BUT we could do it, just as a bonus. Since my computer can seemingly handle recording and streaming... mostly. (Jokes about PC turning into molten goop)

Otherwise bazonga has his too we can use.

Again anyone interested in helping say so! =D

Lightning
07-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Can you beat my record? I did, Long Night of Solace, Exodus, Pillar of Autumn, and The Package all on LASO in under 00:19:00. Exodus was 00:18:46 minus the falcon ride so thats about 00:16:00.

silversleek
07-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Can you beat my record? I did, Long Night of Solace, Exodus, Pillar of Autumn, and The Package all on LASO in under 00:19:00. Exodus was 00:18:46 minus the falcon ride so thats about 00:16:00.

lol LNOS and POA under 19 minutes? legit? video or it didn't happen. you know, i'd like to see the videos of package and exodus too, although those are MORE believable...

[this is your highest scoring mythic LNOS game
here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=700 647267&player=Noble%20Ninjas) and it says you didn't even complete it. and your only POA game played here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=699 908140&player=Noble%20Ninjas) wasn't on mythic. I did find your exodus (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=696 691657&player=Noble%20Ninjas) game though. it also says that you haven't beaten the package in any of your games.

i'll join you in one of your videos, i've done every mission on SLASO except LNOS (and i made it to the final fight...damn stickies.) and POA (at the mac gun, which is basically a coin flip on whether or not you survive.)

Carpe Vexillum
07-19-2011, 04:10 PM
As much as I would love to turn this into a competition Ninja, no. If you that good prove it and join up.

Silver you can help, just remember guys, bazonga and I are the boss, if you cant take orders from us on the battlefield don't sign up.

ChillSquishster
07-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I will sign up for whatever mission you guys may want me to be a guest for. and bazongaman I promise I won't sing on the livestream again... maybe :)

Carpe Vexillum
07-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Here you go everyone the first video in the series! Unlisted for now, because I want the ok to put it up (Also removing letterboxing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0esN9mHcg

bazongaman502
07-19-2011, 05:35 PM
haha... wish the other 2 recordings worked... we had some really good conversations in them... including people joining the party randomly and talking lol *cough cough* Poder *cough cough* lol

bazongaman502
07-19-2011, 05:51 PM
lol LNOS and POA under 19 minutes? legit? video or it didn't happen. you know, i'd like to see the videos of package and exodus too, although those are MORE believable...

here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=700 647267&player=Noble%20Ninjas) and it says you didn't even complete it. and your only POA game played here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=699 908140&player=Noble%20Ninjas) wasn't on mythic. I did find your exodus (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=696 691657&player=Noble%20Ninjas) game though. it also says that you haven't beaten the package in any of your games.

i'll join you in one of your videos, i've done every mission on SLASO except LNOS (and i made it to the final fight...damn stickies.) and POA (at the mac gun, which is basically a coin flip on whether or not you survive.)

Iv done POA by myself on LASO.. its not that hard, carpe and i have done every other mission together before to (but weren't recorded)... we will do all of the missions

silversleek
07-19-2011, 06:48 PM
are you going to restart when someone dies (true co-op laso) or just continue on?

also, the game sound drown out your voice in a lot of places.

no blind? thats cheating :( :P

how did you not die from so many hits from than spirit? :O

the music at the end makes your voices impossible to hear.

bazongaman502
07-19-2011, 07:17 PM
are you going to restart when someone dies (true co-op laso) or just continue on?

also, the game sound drown out your voice in a lot of places.

no blind? thats cheating :( :P

how did you not die from so many hits from than spirit? :O

the music at the end makes your voices impossible to hear.

1: restart last check point after whoever dies (normal LASO Co-op)
2: we did it twice yesterday... he came acrossed issues and thats the best he could get
3: Blind isnt needed for it to count as LASO
4: Pure ass luck... trust me, its not like we didnt die... cuz we did... many times
5: We were quite that whole time, we didnt talk much cuz we were focused (we died like 15 times at that same point, no more joking around)

Legendary
All
Skulls
On

we follow all the rules that go with it, according to Bungie, the "Blind" skull isnt needed

Lightning
07-19-2011, 07:31 PM

Haha waht? I dont have to make videos to prove I'm legit lol. Either you believe me or you don't, kid. I couldn't care less. It's just that simple. I don't see any point in wasting 2 minutes of my social life typing bullshit posts.

Lightning
07-19-2011, 07:35 PM
As much as I would love to turn this into a competition Ninja, no. If you that good prove it and join up.

Silver you can help, just remember guys, bazonga and I are the boss, if you cant take orders from us on the battlefield don't sign up.

I would.. and I might, I've been matchmaking like a boss lately so I might not have time. If I actually think about it I will.

bazongaman502
07-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Haha waht? I dont have to make videos to prove I'm legit lol. Either you believe me or you don't, kid. I couldn't care less. It's just that simple. I don't see any point in wasting 2 minutes of my social life typing bullshit posts.

stay on topic

Lightning
07-19-2011, 07:51 PM
stay on topic

I see you're not saying the same to the other gent.. Typical.

bazongaman502
07-19-2011, 08:45 PM
I see you're not saying the same to the other gent.. Typical.

it was directed to both, now stop... i will not ask again

Lightning
07-19-2011, 10:11 PM
*Sigh* I'm only doing it because I have respect..

As I said, I will very well try to help you guys out. That is, if my help would still be a necessity.

Carpe Vexillum
07-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Why does everyone of my threads have to turn into fight.
Someone always has to come in and act all ignorant. Stop it.

FC Laso Posted.

We record and I trim the death fat. No blind because bungie does not use it. It was hard to hear because we weren't talking really. The voices are all live as recorded so there is no sped up or slowed.

I also edit the videos meticulously, took me hours to get through it and edit it down + sync the audio. So I apologize if something is not to your liking, I will try better next time.

Silko
07-22-2011, 04:22 AM

You see I can't believe you because I have done LASO on most of the missions solo and I can tell you right now that it is impossable to pull POA in 19 mins for 2 reasons

1: Largest Campaign mission in the game, it would take you 20 mins just to RUN through the level with no spawns.
2: your going to tell me you finished both the Firefight at the end against the brutes and killed the FM (assuming you know the trick to just kill the FM and not the other Zealots) along with the ENTIRE mission in under 20 mins? show me a vid. Night Fall and Winter have become a game to see how fast can people do those missions, I think the fast I have seen NF done is 4:35. My personal best is only 6:50 and I like to take things slow

bazongaman502
07-22-2011, 04:42 AM
what part of stop does no one understand... take this to PMs or punishment will come to everyone involved... got it? good

i understand you werent part of what was occuring Silko, however you are bringing this back up with another possible issue... this is your warning, either talk about the series or talk about the PoA thing to him via PM... thank you