07-20-2011, 05:59 PM
You fail. <3

Vestige
07-20-2011, 06:06 PM
you still owe me a fucking montage! D:<

bazongaman502
07-20-2011, 06:08 PM
you still owe me a fucking montage! D:<

no point in him doing it now, by the time he finnishes it you'll be in school away from FC lol

Vestige
07-20-2011, 06:13 PM
... I will still be active on the fourms... jezus lol

RaZ Vader
07-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Looks Great. Thanks For an entertaining clip lol.. and chipmunks?

Carpe Vexillum
07-20-2011, 11:24 PM
More next week, and ninja I do not have the drive or ideas for a montage. And I never like pumping out a standard 'unit' it needs to be fresh and imprinted with my happy style.

Skrillex actually, far from chipmunks glad you liked it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpS7nCweYZI&feature=fvst

ChillSquishster
07-20-2011, 11:53 PM
very nice video, hopefully I can be in an upcoming LASO :) also thats a new way to take out Bob, very effective lol

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 05:17 AM
very nice video, hopefully I can be in an upcoming LASO :) also thats a new way to take out Bob, very effective lol

>.< i loved how he shot me, i did a barrol role over carpe and carpe splatters him... thats like... EPIC lmao

Carpe Vexillum
07-21-2011, 11:51 AM
LEVEL AND GUEST FOR THAT LEVEL

Make sure you have time.

ONI Swordbase :: Silver
Nightfall :: Chill
Tip of The Spear :: Fuzzy
Long Night of Solace :: ?
Exodus :: ?
New Alexandria :: ?
The Package :: ?
The Pillar of Autumn :: ?
Lone Wolf :: ?

RaZ Vader
07-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I guess Ill do long night of solace :)

Vestige
07-21-2011, 02:13 PM
... Well what ever man any way have fun with your LASO challanges x.x

Juggernaut9473
07-21-2011, 02:21 PM
id do this if i still had my xbox

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 03:47 PM
I guess Ill do long night of solace :)

horray for RaZ!!! that mission was a bitch for us lol... hope you know what to do lol

Carpe Vexillum
07-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Pay me and I'll get right on it like its a job. I will get to it eventually Ninja.

Good things come to those who wait, therefore procrastination is a virtue.

Patience.

ChillSquishster
07-22-2011, 02:20 AM
just wondering if i cud request a different LASO mission. I just dont want nightfall cause its so short and u can basically run right through most of it.

bazongaman502
07-22-2011, 02:54 AM
which would you like?

Silko
07-22-2011, 04:06 AM
Hey Carpe and Bozagaman I love your video but..... the LASO guide by Tyrant is the best LASO guide of all time!!

LOL always wanted to pull a Kanye West :D

Silko
07-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Also if I can do a LASO run for both Pillar and Exodus if someone with a Cap Card will help me with it, I can pull off both solo but I no haz cap card :death:

bazongaman502
07-22-2011, 04:39 AM
Hey Carpe and Bozagaman I love your video but..... the LASO guide by Tyrant is the best LASO guide of all time!!

LOL always wanted to pull a Kanye West :D

this isnt a guide nor implimented as one... just 2 guys (and a guest) doing the LASO on all levels... were not saying how to do it or anything like that... i did PoA on my own without Carpe, its not hard, you just need to know exactly what your going to do... Exodus was bitch for Carpe and I, we always got shitty checkpoints (i spawn infront of a brute or hes in the air jet packing)... again this isnt a guide and idk how you thought this was... were not the kind of guys you would want to follow on your first run through lol

Carpe Vexillum
07-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Its not about doing it SOLO some missions are easier that way, but thats not the point of this series, and Chill state your level.

Silko
07-22-2011, 02:32 PM
this isnt a guide nor implimented as one... just 2 guys (and a guest) doing the LASO on all levels... were not saying how to do it or anything like that... i did PoA on my own without Carpe, its not hard, you just need to know exactly what your going to do... Exodus was bitch for Carpe and I, we always got shitty checkpoints (i spawn infront of a brute or hes in the air jet packing)... again this isnt a guide and idk how you thought this was... were not the kind of guys you would want to follow on your first run through lol

I'm sorry Bozonga I didn't mean to sound like an ass, I found my chance and I took it LOL, in all seriousness I know how to do Exodus very well and I know how to skip half the level (ask Chill he is still amazed by me LOL) I am more then willing to help on any level that you guys need help on

Hazy
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM
I find this video lacking in good humor and gives an esque of somewhat plain acting as well as-

OH GOD I AM NEVER GOING CRITIC MODE AGAIN.

Epic vid. I would go but I'm too annoying for the camera XD

William 043 SII
07-22-2011, 11:26 PM
^^^^
haha I totally agree with the " I'm too annoying for the camera" completley agree.

bazongaman502
07-23-2011, 01:05 AM
I find this video lacking in good humor and gives an esque of somewhat plain acting as well as-

OH GOD I AM NEVER GOING CRITIC MODE AGAIN.

Epic vid. I would go but I'm too annoying for the camera XD

We shot that level 3 times lol however the first 2 (which were the funniest in my opinion) apparently either didnt record or the volume was fucked up... we had more catch phrases and bunch of other things as well.. hell at one point carpe had to go take a piss so he had me talk about FC, for him to come back to me dead and him yelling at me lol... ahhh good times lol

our next one will be better, i can promise that.. not only will it be me and carpe, but we will have a guest playing with us... mahybe they will have a blast with us...

Side Note to everyone who wants to help: You will see me and Carpe really get into it at some points, 90% for stupid shit and the other 10% are his fuck ups... i mean my fuck ups... hold on let me edit this (89% stupid shit, 11% are my fuck ups)... so get ready for some arguing and some serious funny shit lol

Hazy
07-23-2011, 02:26 AM
We shot that level 3 times lol however the first 2 (which were the funniest in my opinion) apparently either didnt record or the volume was fucked up... we had more catch phrases and bunch of other things as well.. hell at one point carpe had to go take a piss so he had me talk about FC, for him to come back to me dead and him yelling at me lol... ahhh good times lol

our next one will be better, i can promise that.. not only will it be me and carpe, but we will have a guest playing with us... mahybe they will have a blast with us...

Side Note to everyone who wants to help: You will see me and Carpe really get into it at some points, 90% for stupid shit and the other 10% are his fuck ups... i mean my fuck ups... hold on let me edit this (89% stupid shit, 11% are my fuck ups)... so get ready for some arguing and some serious funny shit lol

Just so you know I was kidding, the vid was hilarious.

-_-

bazongaman502
07-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Just so you know I was kidding, the vid was hilarious.

-_-

never said you werent

ChillSquishster
07-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I am willing to join in on any other mission you guys need or want me in on. Except nightfall of course