PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to sit this one out.

VerbotenDonkey
07-20-2011, 10:51 PM
I honestly don't know, I think people are making everything too big a deal. Like creating problems simply for the drama. Pretending there are things wrong with the community. But maybe there are, but I can't really see them or explain them. I just think Forerunner Conflict is trying to expand too quicky without the required leadership.

Like today, Ballz randomly gets switched over to REDD, and he was leading a Squad under my command. I received no word of it, suddenly I'm down a Squad Leader. Yehsus randomly has been banned for who knows how long, he was leading the other Platoon in my Company, but no word is said of it?

It just doesn't feel like it did four or so years ago, no matter how much things change for the better, with the updated strategies and vCash and credit system and new rank system. Its all great, really unique, and I love it. Its just ... everything seems to have lost its shimmer that it had when I first joined. It doesn't give off that War-Sim vibe that attracted me years ago.

So for now, I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Forerunner Conflict has kinda disappeared for me. It's probably just me, but it feels like it.

Fuzzy
07-20-2011, 11:25 PM
By sitting this one out do you mean this war?

Because if it does I would like to have a talk to you. We in fact need you in BLUE with all these people spontaneously switching armies without informing their higher ups and all the other people retiring. We are lacking officers and if you leave another great officer will be gone.

But if it doesn't disregard everything i just posted.

VerbotenDonkey
07-20-2011, 11:32 PM
By sitting this one out do you mean this war?

Because if it does I would like to have a talk to you. We in fact need you in BLUE with all these people spontaneously switching armies without informing their higher ups and all the other people retiring. We are lacking officers and if you leave another great officer will be gone.

But if it doesn't disregard everything i just posted.

I'm giving serious thought to leaving the wars, yes.

HeavyArms
07-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Wow. Last time I checked you should be informed of this, and what happened to no changing during wartime or without permisson.

Maxdoggy
07-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Ba11z contacted me directly and practically begged me to switch over to help out his friends in REDD. Blame me for not informing you as I forgot (I was rushed off to class). His men will be merged with Wolf's Squad until we can get another squad leader in place.

Donkey, if you leave, I may legitimately cry. :(

Fuzzy
07-20-2011, 11:36 PM
I respect your choice and will not force you to stay, but by leaving you are causing BLUE great pain as we would be losing a great leader and a well experienced long serving one to add.

If you do go I hope only the best for you and wish you a great life.

VerbotenDonkey
07-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Ba11z contacted me directly and practically begged me to switch over to help out his friends in REDD. Blame me for not informing you as I forgot (I was rushed off to class). His men will be merged with Wolf's Squad until we can get another squad leader in place.

Donkey, if you leave, I may legitimately cry. :(

I understand sir, but then there's really no point in me controlling a Platoon with one Squad in it, Wolf can report to the Major.

And you always were a softy. =)

Choca Cola
07-20-2011, 11:51 PM
I honestly don't know, I think people are making everything too big a deal. Like creating problems simply for the drama. Pretending there are things wrong with the community. But maybe there are, but I can't really see them or explain them. I just think Forerunner Conflict is trying to expand too quicky without the required leadership.

Like today, Ballz randomly gets switched over to REDD, and he was leading a Squad under my command. I received no word of it, suddenly I'm down a Squad Leader. Yehsus randomly has been banned for who knows how long, he was leading the other Platoon in my Company, but no word is said of it?

It just doesn't feel like it did four or so years ago, no matter how much things change for the better, with the updated strategies and vCash and credit system and new rank system. Its all great, really unique, and I love it. Its just ... everything seems to have lost its shimmer that it had when I first joined. It doesn't give off that War-Sim vibe that attracted me years ago.

So for now, I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Forerunner Conflict has kinda disappeared for me. It's probably just me, but it feels like it.

With all due respect sir, but this past week a lot of important and cherished people have left, we are losing our officers. For us a lot of the pillars are falling down and I would love it if you were one of the ones who kept staying up, and like Maxdoggy I might cry if you leave>.<.

Nicholas Sapien
07-21-2011, 12:00 AM
donkey don't worry I'll fix the company up

Fuzzy I'll send you the knew roster tommorrow

HeavyArms
07-21-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e
To Donkey the best squad leader ever!

VerbotenDonkey
07-21-2011, 12:07 AM
donkey don't worry I'll fix the company up

Fuzzy I'll send you the knew roster tommorrow

It's all you.

Nicholas Sapien
07-21-2011, 12:34 PM
It's all you.

???

silversleek
07-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Wow. Last time I checked you should be informed of this, and what happened to no changing during wartime or without permisson.

technically, the war hasn't started yet.

Maxdoggy
07-21-2011, 12:52 PM
technically, the war hasn't started yet.

Wrong. Since the attacks for the next war have been posted, it means that the war has started. The build-up of troops is nearing its breaking point and the peace treaty is soon ending.

This...this is war.

:P

Mi Boys Dinner
07-21-2011, 12:59 PM
the peace treaty is soon ending.

Unless you a Dinner. -trollface-

ShenmueZero v2
07-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Who is gonna snipe me from across the map when u leave?

VerbotenDonkey
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Who is gonna NO SCOPE me from across the map when u leave?

fixed =)

ShenmueZero v2
07-21-2011, 01:45 PM
fixed =)

True. Dont know why i left that out buddy......