07-21-2011, 12:13 AM
OKAY IM SORRY SILKO BUT YOU AMERICANS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRESS PLEASE

Scarekro
07-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Wow. Hahahaha.

I reiterate that humanity is stupid.

Mi Boys Dinner
07-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Glad that my middle of nowhere Walmart has nice looking people.

Dat ass, dat ass everywhere.

war time SOBE
07-21-2011, 01:33 AM
atta boy

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Funny Walmart story i read:

WAL-MART GREETER

So, after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, i laster less that a day...

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, ugly, mean-acting women walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the enterance. As i had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly women stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one is 9 and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?

So i replied, "i'm neither blind or stupid, Ma'am, I just couldnt believe that anyone would fuck you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!"

Scarekro
07-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Funny Walmart story i read:

WAL-MART GREETER

So, after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, i laster less that a day...

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, ugly, mean-acting women walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the enterance. As i had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly women stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one is 9 and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?

So i replied, "i'm neither blind or stupid, Ma'am, I just couldnt believe that anyone would fuck you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny shit. Haha.

Hazy
07-21-2011, 03:27 AM
http://kpopchan.com/mu/src/129003087721.jpg

bazongaman502
07-23-2011, 04:46 AM
i died laughing the first time i read that story lol

Lightning
07-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Haha, I love the picture of the dude on the horse. That's hilarious! Why? LOL