PDA

View Full Version : Hey People

MedeDust
07-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Before you all go nuts, Im not resigning. It'd be dumb if I did all I really do is GFX and Moderate but anyways I just got a few words.

Some weird stuff has been going on lately and I have no idea what the hell it is, I just know people are scared. Really? Scared? Yes the leaders in fact. Scared of what? Scared of loosing this community that they worked so hard to build. Scared of loosing control over their own community. FC has been on the edge for so long every single leader that passed through here bled their heart out to pull it back on its feet, including myself. I gotta be honest, its not getting worst, its getting better.

Ive been around since Feb 2008 and seen the place crash and burn as well as float and live, but never have I seen it packed with the potential it has today. I ran squads, platoons, companies, Blue HC and now I run spammers out of the forums. I know what it is to lead and I know what it takes to become a leader and many of you new cats will meet those requirements sooner than you think. Thats something else that scares us vets. Its not that we hate you guys its that we love this community and we feel that we're being pushed away by fresh blood. So on behalf of all the Veterans I'd like to apologize to you all for any misunderstandings and disrespect, but dont take it as a treat either I will never be soft on you guys.

It is very sad seeing so many great leaders step down when its community needed them the most. I am disappointed at the example and trail they left. Obviously im not referring to everyone, life is always first but how can you not understand that we will never grow without bumps and kicks. Anyways Im still here whenever needed I still got free time once in a while, FC is very addicting.

In closure, I have no idea what I wrote above or if it makes sense but whatever you all should get it. This community needs leaders and I want you to prove to me that I can allow such responsibility to be placed in your hands. Cool. Now. Got a Girl to talk to. Peace. Get laid. Play safe.

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Get laid. Play safe.

Check, Check...

My life is complete lol

well put President, i not only hope this community sticks together but we blossom into a big name and stay a great community...

Scarekro
07-21-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm honored to be a part of this community.

But seriously.... we should all go outside. ^__^

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 02:53 AM
we should all go outside. ^__^

what is this "outside" you speak of?

GhostHammer
07-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Well said and worded Mede. Thank you for expressing what many of us remaining Vets have been trying to say.

Captain Poder
07-21-2011, 03:09 AM
i will be gone for two weeks in march for my honeymoon but that is the only time i wont be active

Larry Morris II
07-21-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm Back... so FC automatically lives on...

MedeDust
07-21-2011, 03:21 AM
I'm Back... so FC automatically lives on...

:clap:

EriRi 1138
07-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Please remember that a few of us are still here but just aren't participating in the wars. I still love and care for this community just as much as I did as a Red, but I am positive in less than 2 months I will not have time to be anywhere close to being considered 'active'. My major next year (Graphic Art ;) ) will be VERY competitive, and on top of that I'm going to continue marching band.

Trust me when I say I want to continue leading, but presently I will not be able to do so. What I will be able to do is maintain my sig shop, keep relatively up to date on the news here, and continue to offer my advice, whether that be in discipline, tactics, or gfx.

So while a lot of older members have left completely, there are still a few vets who want to watch this community flourish, let go of the child's bike and watch him pedal by himself, so to speak.

In lamens terms, or if this is possibly just a bit easier for you to understand, I'm pulling a Dr K. :)

zZ Dr K Zz
07-21-2011, 04:42 AM
I've been watching this community for many years now and I've seen it pick itself up time and time again when it looked like we were about to disband completely. This community will keep on living for awhile.

This site is like the stock market. You have a few dips here and there that will freak people out, but then it will rise again.

EriRi 1138
07-21-2011, 04:46 AM
It honestly happens every year. Usually during Summer, too.

bazongaman502
07-21-2011, 05:05 AM
lets just hope things will pick up... we lost some great members, however the new recruits that joined or have been here for a while could be the the leaders of tomorrow...

I not only look forword to tomorrow, but im also looking forword to what we can all do as a team (REDDs, BLUEs, GREENs, Yellows, and WHITEs (not to be racial))... rebuilding this community is one thing, but keeping it afloat is another... we will come across challenges, but every challenge can be over come... if we work together...

Im in to get FC back fully running and go further then before

but i cant do this alone

GhostHammer
07-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Please remember that a few of us are still here but just aren't participating in the wars. I still love and care for this community just as much as I did as a Red, but I am positive in less than 2 months I will not have time to be anywhere close to being considered 'active'. My major next year (Graphic Art ;) ) will be VERY competitive, and on top of that I'm going to continue marching band.

Trust me when I say I want to continue leading, but presently I will not be able to do so. What I will be able to do is maintain my sig shop, keep relatively up to date on the news here, and continue to offer my advice, whether that be in discipline, tactics, or gfx.

So while a lot of older members have left completely, there are still a few vets who want to watch this community flourish, let go of the child's bike and watch him pedal by himself, so to speak.

In lamens terms, or if this is possibly just a bit easier for you to understand, I'm pulling a Dr K. :)

I've been watching this community for many years now and I've seen it pick itself up time and time again when it looked like we were about to disband completely. This community will keep on living for awhile.

This site is like the stock market. You have a few dips here and there that will freak people out, but then it will rise again.

I'm taking this moment to insert a teaching point. Newer members, heed these words well, these are TRUE respected members and truly symbolize that group of forum members very well.

Eri, nicely said, Pulling a Dr K, priceless!

RaZ Vader
07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
I aint never scared :)

I know we will move on from this. It just sucks to see so many great people "LEAVE" an army all at once.

zZ Dr K Zz
07-21-2011, 07:38 AM

I'm taking this moment to insert a teaching point. Newer members, heed these words well, these are TRUE respected members and truly symbolize that group of forum members very well.

Eri, nicely said, Pulling a Dr K, priceless!
Wow! I am so sleep deprived that I didn't even catch that last line. Haha, well said indeed Eri, pulling a Dr K, haha.

AftershocK
07-21-2011, 11:45 AM
i left because i got a job and thats taking up most of my time. im thinking about rejoining tho till my college classes start up in the fall.

Nicholas Sapien
07-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Nice words Bro