PDA

View Full Version : Getting "jumped"

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-22-2011, 12:52 PM
I doubt you guys will even take this into consideration but oh well

Anyways, I was playing some Dragon Age last night and decided to fast travel. When you travel between territories in that game, occasionally you get "jumped"/ randomly attacked in the middle of your path by some bandits or some random group of kids.

So I was thinkin' it'd be kinda cool that when REDD or BLUE decides to attack a map, it'd be kinda cool that every now and then there path gets momentarily abrupted by GREEN Army. It'd be like a small 4v4 game that could happen like before the actual starting time of the battle night. And like if like REDD OR BLUE wins they get like a few extra credits or vchash. And lose some if they lose the game

Be kinda cool way to implement that floating idea of a 3rd faction. Especially for those who are into the whole back story to fc.

RaZ Vader
07-22-2011, 01:18 PM
N.O.P.E.

Its already complicated. This idea is always tossed around, maybe in the future.

bazongaman502
07-22-2011, 02:27 PM
i like it, but with the wars staring in just a few days, it would be really difficult to get that fully running before hand

Al Capone111
07-22-2011, 03:54 PM
If members of green want to fight how about they join REDD or BLUE?

Spartanbh
07-22-2011, 06:20 PM
They are just scared of the powerful armada that is the GREEN ARMY.

Silko
07-22-2011, 06:46 PM
I say bring it GREEN Army!! Let the full power of B.L.U.E Army be unleashed on you!

Mi Boys Dinner
07-22-2011, 06:56 PM

Kuhblam
07-22-2011, 07:19 PM
There is no Green Army, there is only Respected Members. If any members of this usergroup wish to fight on battle nights, then they may look to the doors of the enlistment offices for each army. This topic is hereby closed as Raz has already spoken and beaten the rest of the WC to the punch.

~Kuhblam