PDA

View Full Version : A Monmument To All Your Sins

Toasta
09-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Has anyone gotten his achievement yet?
cause starting I really want it but I dont want to yell at my game and throw all of my shit through my TV.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Fiery has it. <_<

Fiery Grave
09-18-2010, 12:39 PM
:D

Just be patient, I was watching DBZ while doing it and that actually seemed to help.

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Working on it myself. Just started the 5th mission. Just a tip for anyone going for it, make sure your health is at max AT ALL TIMES. Otherwise FRG will one shot you and Concussion Rifle will two shot you. And both of them are fucking EVERYWHERE.

Fiery Grave
09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Working on it myself. Just started the 5th mission. Just a tip for anyone going for it, make sure your health is at max AT ALL TIMES. Otherwise FRG will one shot you and Concussion Rifle will two shot you. And both of them are fucking EVERYWHERE.
just let the AI's do most of the work it makes it much easier and use noob combo as much as possible

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 01:01 PM
just let the AI's do most of the work it makes it much easier and use noob combo as much as possible

Try telling Jun that on the 4th mission. I think he spent more time humping rocks (seriously) then shooting his gun.

I am not even kidding. Jun kept getting stuck on rocks and vibrating out of control on them. It was fucking weird.

Nocte
09-18-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm going to work on it once I'm done with Co-op Legendary. This game does take alot of staying back and picking Elites off, but the problem is they give you the AR in the first two missions.

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm going to work on it once I'm done with Co-op Legendary. This game does take alot of staying back and picking Elites off, but the problem is they give you the AR in the first two missions.

You have a pistol and there are Plasma Pistols EVERYWHERE. I think you know what to do now.

Relapsive
09-18-2010, 02:16 PM
well i started it its pretty simple for me just run around and be stealthy!:ninja::ninja::n inja::ninja::ninja:

Nocte
09-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Even with Plasma pistols it's hard. Me Grim and Pulliam switched over to Legendary last night and it as hard as hell. Elites would soak you in plasma the second to stepped out of cover and Grunts and Jackels just rape in large amounts. Oh ya the Covanant are scary as hell again.

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Even with Plasma pistols it's hard. Me Grim and Pulliam switched over to Legendary last night and it as hard as hell. Elites would soak you in plasma the second to stepped out of cover and Grunts and Jackels just rape in large amounts. Oh ya the Covanant are scary as hell again.

Note that the amount of enemies and diffilculty scale with the amount of players in your game. So in therory, Solo is easier then Co-op. Except Solo is like playing Co-op with Iron on. Co-op you get nice little respawns if you die. Solo? BACK TO THE CHECKPOINT WITH YOU!

Now, I leave you with two images. These two images will give you tips.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/1284338649838.jpg

Tip #1. Use Stealth. Assassinate as much as possible. If you can quietly dispatch enemies, they will not be alert to you.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/1279991984509.jpg

Tip #2. Is it not painfully obvious?

Mi Boys Dinner
09-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Out of fucking nowhere, is the GODDAMN CONCUSSION RIFLE! >:[

It. Is. The. Worst. Weapon. To. Go. Up. Against.

Its design is ok, but it's such a pointless fucking weapon.

Halo Reach has replaced my feelings of the sniper rifle with the hatred of the concussion rifle

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Yea the concussion rifle is some kind of bullshit. Same with that vehicle that looks like a cross-breed of a Spectre and Wraith.

One of my favorite moments so far: Go up against a group of jackals. All of them have the Plasma Pistol charged. I get hit by all them. Instant death from full shield/health. I got checkpointed 3 seconds before hand. FUCK!

Yehsus
09-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I love how badass the elites are now. They are such a pain in the ass to kill, its so rewarding when you actually manage to take down a squad of 3 of them virtually by yourself.

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 07:35 PM
I love how badass the elites are now. They are such a pain in the ass to kill, its so rewarding when you actually manage to take down a squad of 3 of them virtually by yourself.

Do the last two missions of the game on Legendary, and then watch the ending cutscene. Badassness is ensured. Feels damn good.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Do the last two missions of the game on Legendary, and then watch the ending cutscene. Badassness is ensured. Feels damn good.

Fuck. Yes.

And that vehicle is called a Revenant.

I call it a Ghostwraith baby. :D

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Fuck. Yes.

And that vehicle is called a Revenant.

I call it a Ghostwraith baby. :D

"They call them demons. I call them bitches."

Seriously, those things are massive pain in the ass during the 2nd mission.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-18-2010, 08:07 PM
"They call them demons. I call them bitches."

Seriously, those things are massive pain in the ass during the 2nd mission.

Pretty sure you mean the third mission. Since the game says the first cut-scene is the first mission. :P

And yes, tis a bitch.

Metkil5685
09-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Pretty sure you mean the third mission. Since the game says the first cut-scene is the first mission. :P

And yes, tis a bitch.

True enough.

Mythonian
09-18-2010, 08:36 PM
I just got this achievement about an hour ago.

It takes forever to do all the way, but after a few levels it seems to get easy... You get used to the AI and they can become so predictable...

One big tip: be extremely patient. Never rush in, always sit back with a DMR/Pistol and pick off all the grunts and jackals. After that, then you can work down the elites, but concentrate on the lower enemies first.

Also, look into every nook and cranny. You will find LOTs of useful weapons, whether they are rockets, DMRs, grenade launchers, or anything else, you will see that it becomes a lot easier. This tip is especially useful in the later missions...

Acid
09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Have you guys realized yet that this is in Open Convo. and not in the Xbox 360 forum.

Toasta
09-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Have you guys realized yet that this is in Open Convo. and not in the Xbox 360 forum.

wow. really?

concussion rifle = BITCH to face but SHIT to use.
WTF?