PDA

View Full Version : Xbox LIVE issue.

Ex Zen Mute
07-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Let's see who can help me out here. My connection seems to be a bit iffy at the moment. Right now, this page did not even load fully. Not many of them do. On my Xbox, I keep getting error code 80072ee2. All I can see is the My Friends and My Xbox channels. This is when I plug into my router. If I plug into my modem, everything is fine. I have all the right ports forwarded. Ask if you need to know more.

sin180nyc
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Re: REDD Roster

Gentlemen i have a question maybe you can help me with:

The 2 recruits i currently have pending i tried to play halo: reach with them awhile back but it would not let me.

The error "One or more players do not have an Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
So to be clear:
•This only affects the new slim 4GB Xbox 360s.
•Adding extra storage through USB sticks etc. doesn’t seem to fix the problem.
•Standard multiplayer isn’t affected by this issue.
•It’s only a problem on co-op, although we’re currently trying other modes.
•It appears to be a problem on every Halo game. We’ve seen reports saying there’s issues with Reach and ODST.

I do not want to give them false hope but I am getting no where with this and my recruits currently have to hold off on buying the 250gb hard drives because one just had a baby and the other is expecting very soon.

Any insight will help if you know if they fix this problem.

Nocte
08-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Ash I would say that your router isn't Xbox Live compatiable, which could be the problem. It isn't your actual connection that is the issue. Of course you know that though

MedeDust
08-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Get a new router. They constantly update routers to make em run better.

VerbotenDonkey
08-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Try plugging in your microphone.

Acid
08-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Try plugging in your microphone.This.