PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag Corrupted

RaZ Vader
07-25-2011, 12:12 AM
So, short story... My Gamertag has been corrupted..basically..

Cant sign on with my account until they find out what happened

Synaster Wolf
07-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Actually a number of things could have gone wrong. Who do you mean by they? I may be able to help

GhostHammer
07-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Gay.

RaZ Vader
07-25-2011, 12:40 AM
I called xbox support. SOMEONE got a hold of my xbox account, changed my gamertag, bought microsoft points. I had to call up microsoft and LOCK my account, cancel my credit card. Basically I have no xbox live until Microsoft can recover my information..

bazongaman502
07-25-2011, 12:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9W6YPih0SA

hope it gets fixed and figured out

Nocte
07-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Hackers can go jump into a hole that has s burning house in it filled with spikes and die.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Hazy
07-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Hackers can go jump into a hole that has s burning house in it filled with spikes and die.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I could arrange for the house and spikes....but I'll need you to find the hackers.

RaZ Vader
07-25-2011, 12:57 AM
I could arrange for the house and spikes....but I'll need you to find the hackers.

hopefully microsoft can help on this matter.. Im truly upset. I must of pissed off someone, somewhere, somehow. GROW UP and get a fucking job u hacking piece of shitz

Twitch
07-25-2011, 12:59 AM
That sucks :/

GhostHammer
07-25-2011, 01:04 AM
We found a temp fix, all is good for now. Let's hope the idiots responsible get what they got coming.

Twitch
07-25-2011, 01:07 AM
well thats good :/

iFurrious
07-25-2011, 01:19 AM
A friend of mine had his gamertag hacked too and Microsoft couldn't do anything about it. He had to start all over from scratch. I hope better for you!

Lightning
07-25-2011, 02:05 AM
hopefully microsoft can help on this matter.. Im truly upset. I must of pissed off someone, somewhere, somehow. GROW UP and get a fucking job u hacking piece of shitz

Im going to strike them down with the Hammer of Thor!

Twitch
07-25-2011, 02:06 AM
lmao

Vestige
07-25-2011, 02:00 PM
... Dude... x.x

Twitch
07-25-2011, 03:04 PM
^^ ??

Juggernaut9473
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
where is a friendly hacker when you need them?

Twitch
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM
ummm *cough cough*

Physician
07-25-2011, 04:57 PM
where is a friendly hacker when you need them?
I could probably get the gamertag back for you.

Static
07-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Sorry to hear that, hope you get your account back to soon!

Scarekro
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
That's sooooo gay. Get it back so you can play Tower!

"In Batman we trust."

zZ Dr K Zz
07-25-2011, 11:49 PM
Doubt Batman will help.

He's too busy looking for Rachel.

KMS Ahrnaiaenin
07-26-2011, 12:44 AM
So, short story... My Gamertag has been corrupted..basically..

Cant sign on with my account until they find out what happened

Raz,

Sorry to hear that. That really sucks. If Microsoft does any tracking of any kind they should be able to send the authorities information about doing a trace from where the credit card purchase came from (location wise). Your bank may also be able to find out where the purchase originated from. I really hope whoever did that do you gets what's coming to them. 10 years in federal prison for Fraud and Identity Theft.

On the bright side - this is an excellent opportunity to change all your passwords

--KMS

bazongaman502
07-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Raz,

Sorry to hear that. That really sucks. If Microsoft does any tracking of any kind they should be able to send the authorities information about doing a trace from where the credit card purchase came from (location wise). Your bank may also be able to find out where the purchase originated from. I really hope whoever did that do you gets what's coming to them. 10 years in federal prison for Fraud and Identity Theft.

On the bright side - this is an excellent opportunity to change all your passwords

--KMS

exactly what he said... if that individual spends over $100, they can face 2-3 years of prison, but over $200 can put them in for 5-6 years... now lets toss in identity theft... that can go from 3-6 years... oh and plus hacking (which i believe is only a year)... there not gonna add them onto each other, but the person can still face 10-15 years of prison... hope it was worth it for whoever did it... RaZ i know your not laughing now, but you probably will laugh your ass off when you get told the person got caught :)

Any idea how much money they took? (as in MSP?)

Synaster Wolf
07-26-2011, 02:31 AM
The title is a bit misleading, Your gamertag wasn't corrupted more so hacked. Its good to not hold grudges with certain people.

Twitch
07-26-2011, 12:53 PM
actually bozonga...todays hackers over xbl are smarter than you think. The odds of that person ever getting caught are slim to none. Mainly because they can't trace him. Due to his Ip not being directly connected to him. No not a ghost Ip. but routed to somewhere else. Possibly different country. Most hackers these days link them selves to servers over in Europe or Austrailia. Some still link to a different house. There was one hacker who actually died due to brain tumor that linked his house to 7 different empty warehouses and all that was in the warehouses was a laptop. all over the USA. SO like i said the odds of them catching him/her...Slim to none. Although I would love to see him get caught.

Vestige
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
actually bozonga...todays hackers over xbl are smarter than you think. The odds of that person ever getting caught are slim to none. Mainly because they can't trace him. Due to his Ip not being directly connected to him. No not a ghost Ip. but routed to somewhere else. Possibly different country. Most hackers these days link them selves to servers over in Europe or Austrailia. Some still link to a different house. There was one hacker who actually died due to brain tumor that linked his house to 7 different empty warehouses and all that was in the warehouses was a laptop. all over the USA. SO like i said the odds of them catching him/her...Slim to none. Although I would love to see him get caught.

this is true x.x

Rybo 100
07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Sadly it is...

RaZ Vader
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Some Good news. Microsoft has given me a temp 1 month until they can figure out whats wrong with my account. Ill add people tonight!