PDA

View Full Version : my name is aMaster Caboose and i hate babies!

aMaster-Caboose
07-25-2011, 11:12 PM
babies who whine when they lose at a video game. heh heh, open with a joke, i wanted to lead in a way i hope conveyed my red vs blue fandom and grabbed attention, heres whats to know to know me.
Gamertag: aMaster Caboose
Reach Service Tag: 9 11
My Bungie.net service record: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/default.aspx
a bit about me:
i am a preferred CQC fighter(but still skilled at all ranges) going for sword, beatdown, shotgun or hammer 8 out of 10 times and dominating the whole game with it. i also make pro-machinima and game type maps on commission and trade. I am heavy team player with great respect for good team mates and relitive disdain for those who hurt the team. I am currently working with my machinima production group on a series of halo: reach machinima's with me as co-founder, head VA, lead map designer, co-writer, PR, and casting. (nothing posted yet till we are sure it will be GREAT) with our first release the aptly named "Project 0", a double meaning name.
I saw a video posted on machinima from FCR and it looked like so much fun i had to try and get in on it. and yes, i can do the caboose voice, so well in fact i still have a group of followers on XBL who think i am the real Caboose voice actor(Joel Haymen).

Vestige
07-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Trolololol

Fiery Grave
07-25-2011, 11:17 PM
just want to point out your link points to any person's (who is signed in to bnet) own page... not your own here is the link http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=aMast er%20Caboose

P.S. i like the 1.0 KD ratio its hard to pull off a perfect 1.0 ratio lol

Welcome to FC you'll find many RVB fans here

Vestige
07-25-2011, 11:24 PM
This guy saw the video thats awsome GL in Blue and FC

d3ad1te
07-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Guess it working!

Silko
07-25-2011, 11:53 PM
"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black part"

Nicholas Sapien
07-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Caboose I was recruited the same way a year ago too. :)

Hazy
07-26-2011, 05:30 AM
Well! I don't watch RvB, and now I feel stupid.....

*Ransacks latest season*

I'll be right back....

Twitch
07-26-2011, 12:46 PM
welcome. So do you do montages for people?

a0puncfan
07-28-2011, 12:04 AM
lol hey caboose!!