PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable call by complete idiotic Umpire Jerry Meals.

Spartanbh
07-27-2011, 03:31 AM
So the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Atlanta Braves had a game last night that went to like 19 innings...and it ended with one of the worst calls in professional sports history:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/mlb/video-wild-19-inning-game-ends-on-contentious-call/

This guy is going to get the shit beat outta him...The Pirates didn't deserve that loss at all.

zZ Dr K Zz
07-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Wow, just wow. That was a really, really bad call.

You'd think baseball would have something where they can overrule a call like that.

Kuhblam
07-27-2011, 09:09 AM
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU BOT PIECE OF SHIT.

Ahem. This has been your regularly scheduled PSA. Thank you.

~Kuhblam

HeavyArms
07-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Wow, just wow. That was a really, really bad call.

You'd think baseball would have something where they can overrule a call like that.

Thats why I like football more.

But of course the Braves player wont be a man and own up to it. He turned completly around and barly touched the plate to begin with. That is pretty sad.

RaZ Vader
07-27-2011, 12:10 PM
After 19 innings, the Umpire was probably like. AH fuck that. Im going home.

Juggernaut9473
07-27-2011, 12:23 PM
and this is why i watch hockey

Spartanbh
07-27-2011, 03:26 PM

Here Here to that!!

But the Pirates are doing extremely well this season for the first time in EIGHTEEN YEARS. I was just born the last time they were in the playoffs...that's how long it's been. They didn't deserve that call at all. That Ump needs to be FIRED.

Gargoyle
07-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Tomorrows Headline:

Local Umpire Jerry Meals found dead

Mi Boys Dinner
07-27-2011, 03:42 PM

*cough cough* Canada riots *cough cough*

And I'm a Braves fan, so I loled.

Navarro0507
07-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Bad calls are a part of baseball... I'm all for replay in baseball, but ultimately you get some bad calls you lose some bad calls... The one on Gallaraga to lose the no hitter last year was pretty bad also. Unless, it's a penant deciding game I don't think MLB is going to take it serious enough to implement replay on those close calls... Needless to say it wasn't a bang-bang play or anything so MEALS definately blew that call.

Clint Hurdle looked like he was going to punch that Ump in the face!lol

bazongaman502
07-27-2011, 03:48 PM
wow... the MLB inhabited the Replay system and they arent doing it??? are you kidding???

Im sorry Pirate fans... you guys have waited so long for a great season and then this happens

Nocte
07-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Football has terrible calls too. Hell I think all sports can have terrible calls.

KillerGUNNY132
07-27-2011, 04:08 PM
That was a terrible call and I honestly believe is was a call to just get out of there. I mean how the hell does that runner look safe from ANY angle.

I'm a HUGE sports fan and that's one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

But on the other side of things, I'm a Cardinal fan and this does help us in the standings......

bazongaman502
Football has terrible calls too. Hell I think all sports can have terrible calls.

*COUGH COUGH* SUPER BOWEL XL *COUGH COUGH*

HeavyArms
They do. Hockey has the least from what Ive seen. But what I was saying, that the coach is able to challange the play and get it over turned. I dont believe you can do that in Baseball.

iFurrious
07-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Wow it seems lately that the umpires in the MLB are making a ton of mistakes. I think the MLB should start firing the bad umps and replace them with new ones.

I'm a Cardinal fan and this does help us in the standings......
Go Cardinals!

*COUGH COUGH* SUPER BOWEL XL *COUGH COUGH*
Go Steelers!

bazongaman502
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Go Steelers!

You know Rothlensburger admitted that there was foul play with the reffs at SB XL right??? like, litterally a few hours after it... Steelers suck and have horible talent... they just tend to get easy scheduals so they can do well... oh well, enjoy your guy's sex offender ;) jk

iFurrious
07-27-2011, 07:49 PM
You know Rothlensburger admitted that there was foul play with the reffs at SB XL right??? like, litterally a few hours after it... Steelers suck and have horible talent... they just tend to get easy scheduals so they can do well... oh well, enjoy your guy's sex offender ;) jk

Haha the losers always find some excuse why they lost. And Ben Roethlisberger had no charges put up against him, she just wanted her 15 mins of fame.

Anyways back on topic, MLB umps suck