PDA

View Full Version : The Twitch

Twitch
07-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Well I never did one so I guess I'll just do it now.

I am The Twitch. Alot of you know me, and not for good reasons. I have also been known as Infamous Synergy, Synergy, TsGh Fear, Slurred, Lovetrosity, Love is Beatbox, and Dubmented Sound.

I have been in and out of FC alot. Overall 2 years of time. I enjoy the community. Its a fun place for me.

I enjoy starting squads. Going and leading them to victory. I enjoy spending hours on figuring out a good strategy for maps. Which is why most of the time what ever team I lead usually Succeeds.

I created the retired squad Beyond Reality with the oppurtunity I got from Bazonga. From there on out BR was a force to be recon with. I enjoyed the time I spent with the members in the squad. I enjoyed teaching them strategies, key points, and ways to adapt on situations. I enjoyed the victories we shared.

But unfortunately all good things must come to an end at some point in time. So BR was retired and I went over to REDD. Where I am now starting a New Squad. Yeah I'm at it again with the squad thing. I'm sorry. It's just something I enjoy doing. You will see two familiar faces from BR. Those being LOLLLLHALOZ ( doubles partner ) and Triple Double ( my extra brain ).

Well I first joined FC 3 years ago and stayed during 1 battle while I was in BLUE. There I brought in one of my friends to fight alongside Coldest. My friend and I combined had a k/d of +311 the whole battle night. Games being played on Gaurdian and Vahalla. We played REDDs best back then Team Phenoix. And I can honeslty say we destroyed them. My buddy Dylan and I pulled a combined 9 overkills on Gaurdian Hill 30. Then we decided to take a break after that night. so I left.

Then I came back after 2 years. So here I am. Yeah I'm not on the friendy side for some. But it doesn't really bother me. I still respect those people as I'm sure they still respect me for what I have done.

Well I guess thats how this goes ??

Static
07-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Well, personally haven't seen you yet during the battles, hope to fight along side you sometime.

Deathhawk
07-28-2011, 01:34 PM
I remember playing someone with a name close to Synergyyy , was that you?
I distinctly remember it being a Construct game

Twitch
07-28-2011, 05:26 PM
No, it was the original Gamertag : Synergy