PDA

View Full Version : Nfl

ShenmueZero v2
07-28-2011, 12:35 PM
A few thoughts on some of the moves going on right now.

Haynesworth to patriots: This is huge for the patriots. He has had his problems in the past, but he has talent and belicheck has a track record of being able to turn around troubled players.

Mcnabb to Vikings: This should help the vikings. With mcnabb you dont have the drama the surrounded favre. He also has alot more mobility then favre did.

Reggie bush to miami: As a pure rb, bush isnt great, but as a third down back, and as a reciever out of the backfield, he is amazing. With the combination of rickey williams and ronnie brown on top of the possible accusition of kyle orton, the dolphins have a chance to surprise some people.

Matt hasslebeck to titans: A reliable veteran qb that can still play. A huge upgrade over vince young

Silko
07-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Damn this is going to be a GREAT year for football I can't wait!

Navarro0507
07-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Being that I'm a Dolphins fan I'de like to say the following... I don't think Ronnie Brown is going to be here much longer. I personally think he's a stud, but an injury prone stud. It looks like they are planning to move on from him. Kyle Orton, anything is better than Chad Henne right now. I like the fact that Orton doesn't trow into triple coverage so he already has my vote for QB. There are a lot of holes in Miami! I'll be happy with a 9-7 or a 10-6... But it would take us landing both Reggie Bush and Kyle Orton to even think about that... Oh, and throwing the ball down the field every now and then might help too!

KillerGUNNY132
07-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Very crazy time in the NFL right now. 6 months of Free Agency packed into 5 days.

Obviously the big story is where Nnamdi Asomugha is gonna end up. First it was the Eagles, then the Jets, then the 49ers, and now the leading team is the Texans. No telling where he'll go.

As an Eagles fan, I'm very excited to hear that the Kolb to Arizona deal is almost done. It sounds like we're gonna get Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie plus a high draft pick. DRC should really help our secondary and take the pressure off of Asante Samuel.

The bad news coming out of Eagles camp is that it looks like DeSean Jackson is holding out for a new contract. Hopefully that can get worked out pretty soon and he can return to camp.

But on a side note, I really look forward to seeing what happens in Denver with Tim Tebow. He's someone who has really sparked my interest and I sincerely hope he does well.