PDA

View Full Version : FC promo video like none other sign up thread

Buoy O Buoy
08-01-2011, 01:19 AM
I have made the maps and I need actors, the only people I definitely need in the video are...

ALL forerunners
Both Field marshalls

I am planning on making the video then saving i then at another date getting someone to capture it and put it onto machinima.com, it will consist of three maps and I will need 7 REDD members + their FM and 15 BLUE members + their FM. I am planning on using the song wretches and kings by linkin park... the video will start with a tower made specifically for the 4 forerunner... camera moves to Raz looking down, RaZ slowly looks up, camera zooms into RaZ's visor, song starts with Blue FM talking to 15 blues (at the spawn place of the Blue boot camp), soon as talking part of song ends goes to another map consisting of a blue Forward operating base and a huge REDD defense wall, don't want people calling certain parts so I will show you all the rest in game, please sign up and be awesome :)

If any of the NEEDED members cannot come please PM me.

d3ad1te
08-01-2011, 01:50 AM
they will not accept videos onto their website(or youtube) that have copyrighted music.

bazongaman502
08-01-2011, 02:21 AM
sounds interesting.. but dont be suprised by alot of critisim... people will bitch saying "This isnt Machinima" and what not... all the power to you tho :)

I might be interested, but wont be able to do much for like a week... ill be on alot more next week (not this coming week, but the next)

Buoy O Buoy
08-01-2011, 09:25 AM
they will if in the credits it says

Music: wretches and kings, linkin park TM

d3ad1te
08-01-2011, 11:43 AM
they will if in the credits it says

Music: wretches and kings, linkin park TM

Sorry, they won't!

Also I don't think you can upload videos to their site anymore!

Buoy O Buoy
08-01-2011, 12:13 PM
well then either way I still want to make the video and upload it else ware

d3ad1te
08-01-2011, 12:18 PM
best bet fc utube!