PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is back from his 2 week suspension.

Andimion
08-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Yeah, thats right. ;) Im back. But its not like I didnt know what was going on around here.

I have to say, ; and in saying I revoke a statement in my resignation; this site has revamped quite a bit. Im impressed by what has transpired to counter the VRB (VetResignBandwagon). I can admit on that subject that I was wrong. Which mean yes Spartan, you were right dear friend. Some life has been breathed back into this community. But that doesnt mean everything else I said was wrong. I still, as well as many other believe what was said was accurate. I also dont take back a word of it, so if you dont like it, suck it up.

But as the title explains. I am back from my 2 week "thinking about what i've done" period I was sent to do. Let me tell you, I had done quite a lot of thinking. Also, some digging...... And.. And some raping to relieve pent up frustration on XBL.. -_-'

Oh, did I mention im not resigned? >=) This is where shit gets funny. Some one desided to delete my resignation from the collection on the desk, herby canceling the initial action. So, now im on the fence on weather or not to fight, or remain a respected member. hmmmm... Thoughts?

Spartanbh
08-02-2011, 03:13 PM
. Which mean yes Spartan, you were right dear friend.

What was I right about O.o?

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Help us win.

Andimion
08-02-2011, 03:16 PM
What was I right about O.o?

Do you recall a conversation we had in a party the day I received my suspension and the VRB occoured?

" This community has seen many issues such as this, and every time it has gotten through it and evolved. This is just another one of those times. " - More or less.

Navarro0507
08-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome back... Basically, this is where it stands as far as the War goes... BLUE swept us week one, winning both maps that were contested (Tritan). We took the map that we were assualted but BLUE broke through the defenses we had set up on Cardinal. Nothing has been posted yet as to what we are looking foward to this week, but I'm sure you still have a home here!

Spartanbh
08-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Do you recall a conversation we had in a party the day I received my suspension and the VRB occoured?

" This community has seen many issues such as this, and every time it has gotten through it and evolved. This is just another one of those times. " - More or less.

Oh right...that thingy lol. One of the very rare smart things that I'll ever say :P

Andimion
08-02-2011, 03:21 PM
I have no dout there is a home for me in both armies. I have many friends, if not family in the REDD. But there is issues that shall not be named that is shunning my mind to the opposition. The word "Rebel" has never rung so thoroughly in my mind.

@ Spartan- You know me, I dont forget anything.

Relapsive
08-02-2011, 03:25 PM
WB Andy. >.<

GhostHammer
08-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Welcome back Andi. As you're aware, you always have a home in REDD.

MedeDust
08-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Hmmmmm. Blue. Soon ;)

Syfe
Welcome back, AB.

Andimion
@ Devon-I thought you retired as well Devon.. lol Oh well, thank you.

Also, your sig. *Throughout* Just a little correction. >.<

@Dust- Shut up Joel. =P <3

@Syfe- Thank you Syfe, Im carrying my nickname from you proudly. =) As you can see in my sig. lol

Captain Poder
08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
join the rebels, we have your favorite cookie

bazongaman502
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Welcome back Andi... i still think you shouldnt have gotten that ban, but oh well, water under the bridge i guess...

Come join BLUE bro ;)

OH AND ALSO!!! I guess you can still kick my ass, im still over by the flag pole... its been many months of waiting >.<

gato
I was going to ask you if you were coming back on Facebook haha. I'm a freaking Jedi!

AftershocK
Rob if you go blue I will kick you in the nuts

Nocte
08-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Stay in REDD, hellfire soon awaits BLUE. We'd be happy to have your aim bot aboard! Besides no one likes Poder's pedo cookies....

bazongaman502
08-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Besides no one likes Poder's pedo cookies....

I like them :(

VerbotenDonkey
08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I didn't think you'd come back, but welcome back! I was so bored yesterday and today I was going to ask if you wanted to play Matchmaking xD

But you should definately go BLUE. Mix it up a bit ;)

Fuzzy
08-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Come join BLUE, we throw daily parties!

GhostHammer
08-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Let's not forget people, all wartime transfers need to be approved by both FM's.

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 04:35 PM
YEAH, HEY. BACK OFF. I saw him first <3

Scarekro
08-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Come home! I've missed you!!!!

Vestige
08-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Join...wait.

bazongaman502
08-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Let's not forget people, all wartime transfers need to be approved by both FM's.

would you seriously do that??? wow... that would be hella messed up lol

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Nope, it's playing by the rules. Which we should all be doing, anyway.

gato
08-02-2011, 05:06 PM
would you seriously do that??? wow... that would be hella messed up lol

Truth.

d3ad1te
08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome back again!

Maxdoggy
08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome back Andi! Whatever you do, watch out for Poder's cookies. . .

Instead, how about the delicious promise of the pastry of your choice! :P

VerbotenDonkey
08-02-2011, 05:27 PM
(Don't believe Max, he still hasn't given us our cake!)

GhostHammer
08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Nope, it's playing by the rules. Which we should all be doing, anyway.

^This. I have no intention in giving up a solider as skilled as Andi.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Welcome back you try hard ass hole.

Oh and munkie and I saved you a seat in Blue if you decide to fight.

zZ Dr K Zz
08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
HI!

: )

Can you tell I skipped 4 pages?

iFurrious
08-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome back Andi!

Andimion
08-02-2011, 08:30 PM
No disrespect Cody, but if I want to go Blue, ill go Blue. Yes, I need to run it by you for final acceptance, but if ivhave a legitimate reason you can not deny my transfer.

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 08:31 PM
^This. I have no intention in giving up a solider as skilled as Andi.

But not giving him up may lead him to leave the wars....
...the problem isnt losing a redd soldier, because if he chose to leave, he'd leave... the problem is if you would seriously keep someone just because they're skilled. You have many skilled players, and the loss of one wouldnt make huge waves. Besides, this place is about fun, not about winning. Let him go where he wishes, so he may have fun. dont keep him just to further the chance of winning.. Thats not what FC is about. You should know that bra.

And on top of all that, multiple blue squads went red... who you think needs ppl more right now bra? Hell, that's why I went blue. If it helps the community (which it will) let it happen..

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 08:36 PM
It's more than winning Munkie. For example, REDD already had many blues come redd. We can't keep transfering half our armies in the first month of a war.

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
It's more than winning Munkie. For example, REDD already had many blues come redd. We can't keep transfering half our armies in the first month of a war.

Im lookin at it like this:

Redd gets hella blue squads, yet wont be willing to give up one person?
And Ghosthammer already said he wont give up someone as skilled as andi..

If this was simply about not transfering armies, why mention his skill as the reason he wont be allowed to transfer?

And like Andi said, cant really stop him. If he dont wanna play for red, he aint gonna play for redd... Even if it means him not playin at all. And personally, I think we should avoid losing active members in the wars because their FM was unwilling to transfer them. It doesn't help FC at all..

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I don't think you understand Munkie. No one here is saying that Andi must remain REDD from now until the end of all times. There are rules here that we have to abide by.

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I don't think you understand Munkie. No one here is saying that Andi must remain REDD from now until the end of all times. There are rules here that we have to abide by.

Which andi said he was going to do. I am adressing the fact that ghosthammer replied with " I have no intention in giving up a solider as skilled as Andi."

So far, he hasnt given a true reason behind his refusal, other than the fact that andi is skilled and he dont wanna give him up.

Gargoyle
08-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Ghosthammer said last night that we weren't going to accept anymore transfers. That because there has been too many. Christ, a squad from blue came to red. A whole squad. And this is just week 3. The fact that he is skilled doesnt have anything to do with him being able to go blue or staying red. It implies that we're happy to have another skilled player and we're not going to break any of the forum accords to let him go.

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I can tell this is gonna go on foreva, cuz neither of us understand each other. So ima just drop it an let wateva happens happen..

MedeDust
08-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Wasnt Andimion Banned before the wars officially started?

If so then I believe its only fair he'd be allowed his "Peace Time Transfer"

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Wasnt Andimion Banned before the wars officially started?

If so then I believe its only fair he'd be allowed his "Peace Time Transfer"

And he did post a retirement topic, which was deleted. This was before the wars...

So that would mean he isnt transfering, merely rejoining...

bazongaman502
08-02-2011, 09:17 PM
is this really happening right now?? (as in a fight for Andi)

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
is this really happening right now?? (as in a fight for Andi)

I WANTZ MY SEX SLA-
....uh...
...I mean, I want my friend...

Gargoyle
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we had something in place so people couldn't extort that as a loophole, right?

Nicholas Sapien
we have cookies made from poder

pedo bear cookies

MedeDust
08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Its not a fight...yet.

But in any case all that needs to be done is for Andimion to send his transfer request to both FMs and/or bring the situation to the forerunners.

Agos3
08-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Welcome back Andi!

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we had something in place so people couldn't extort that as a loophole, right?

Ain't a loophole if he left before wars started and wants to join back... its the same thing whether left the day before or month before the war..

RaZ Vader
08-02-2011, 09:28 PM
If Andimion wishes to transfer, he will have to be accepted by both FM's for a legitimate reason. PLAYER SKILL, should not be a reason. If he wants to play with Friends he should play with friends. FUN. RESPECT.

Nicholas Sapien
08-02-2011, 09:29 PM
If Andimion wishes to transfer, he will have to be accepted by both FM's for a legitimate reason. PLAYER SKILL, should not be a reason. If he wants to play with Friends he should play with friends. FUN. RESPECT.

words of wisdom

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 09:30 PM

I love you raz. Have my baby...

Maxdoggy
08-02-2011, 09:31 PM
I love you raz. Have my baby...
I wouldn't suggest that. He punches babies, remember?

Nicholas Sapien
08-02-2011, 09:34 PM
lol that was funny soda came out my nose^^^

RetRdidMunkie
08-02-2011, 09:35 PM
I wouldn't suggest that. He punches babies, remember?

I aint worried bout the babies, just the process of making them.

Mr Funktastiiic
08-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Robby... its about time you joined the KKK... Kool Kids Klub... which happens to be on the BLUE side with me, renegade and munkie :)

Also welcome back boyo :)

p.s join blue

p.s.s join blue :)

p.s.s.s JOIN BLUE NOW! :P

HeavyArms
08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Andi sucks without me as his meat sheild so... Hi :3

Kuhblam
08-02-2011, 10:35 PM
I just keep on lolling.

~Kuhblam

EriRi 1138
08-02-2011, 11:53 PM
There isn't any paperwork involved with joining Green Army.

Andimion
08-03-2011, 12:19 AM

That was my number one thought. I enjoy my freedom so dang much. But I also enjoy destroying my enemies...

SHAyPES
08-03-2011, 12:22 AM
welcome back

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 12:57 AM
No disrespect Cody, but if I want to go Blue, ill go Blue. Yes, I need to run it by you for final acceptance, but if ivhave a legitimate reason you can not deny my transfer.

As stated by Garg, we have rules, and you need my permission.

But not giving him up may lead him to leave the wars....
...the problem isnt losing a redd soldier, because if he chose to leave, he'd leave... the problem is if you would seriously keep someone just because they're skilled. You have many skilled players, and the loss of one wouldnt make huge waves. Besides, this place is about fun, not about winning. Let him go where he wishes, so he may have fun. dont keep him just to further the chance of winning.

If he chooses to leave that's his business. I do apologise for being unclear regarding the skilled part.

A person's skill is measured more than one area and such Andi is a skilled person in many areas besides his halo ability. He is excellent with his fellow soliders both in leadership and companion ship, he does a good job encouraging morale and keeping the fun going during games and on the forums, and REDD is needing of this for a few positions we need filled.

Such, he is to skilled in to may areas for me to approve a transfer.

Correct. This was discussed before, as such a member can't "quit" and then rejoin an army.

Have you taken the spot as Feeld Mushroom then?

Andimion
08-03-2011, 01:07 AM
I find this quite humorous. Play on convenience. XD I resigned, therefor relieving my position with in either army. My resignation got deleted by god knows who. ;) So im back from my suspension, and I wasnt within an army. During the conversation while this conversation transpired about where I would return to, someone made me a sergeant major of Red with out discussing it with me or even telling me.

So ah, happy im back yet? ;)

zZ Dr K Zz
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
As the Field Marshal of Green Army, I'm going to need to see some paperwork first.

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 01:12 AM
I gave you the rank Andi, after the shuffle of HC you were left in Red Solider usergroup with a rank to be discussed upon your return, hence you rank being finalized.

Plus check Raz's post, as stated, it is considered a War Time transfer.

Maxdoggy
08-03-2011, 01:24 AM
As the Field Marshal of Green Army, I'm going to need to see some paperwork first.

As the Field Marshal of Blue Army, I'm going to need to see some paperwork and some embarrassing photos of LocoCrazyy first...

Lol j/k.

Andimion
08-03-2011, 01:26 AM
I gave you the rank Andi, after the shuffle of HC you were left in Red Solider usergroup with a rank to be discussed upon your return, hence you rank being finalized.

Plus check Raz's post, as stated, it is considered a War Time transfer.

So it would seem. The sad thing is, for either Red or Blue. I would not be returning for leadership at all. The most I would touch with in this community would be community relations, communications and the showing of the ropes to new comers as well as helping show CURRENT officers how to do their jobs. I refuse to return to a position higher then enlisted. I want no part in leadership and I needn't report to higher then a squad leader. I return to either side simply as a tool of death.

You know very well im capable of maintaining a completely unbias opinion and actions. My intellect and ideas, as well my abilities remain my own.

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 01:30 AM
I do not argue Andi, and quite frankly Im in need of a Sergeant Major Of The REDD.

If you'd like to discuss this option, I'd be VERY happy to have you there.

EriRi 1138
08-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Long live Dr K, Feeld Mushroom of Green Army.

Doug, I feel as though your mushroom picture would fit well here.

Andimion
08-03-2011, 01:41 AM
We needn't discuss. I accept that position, since I don't have any other option (Other then tell both sides to fuck off). But I request that I mentor officers or persons considered for HC positions or any leadership positions all together. I will also do the same for Blue if requested.

The shit disturbing that followed me in the past, is subject to certain situations and opinions of people or the situations themselves. Im overly analytical, and very critical when it comes to things. Look past it and understand the effect I can have on these inexperienced new comers. Mentor, is the perfect word choice.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Don't mean to sound harsh Cody, but Andi simply just doesnt like you. His resignation was deleted and he was basically unable to make any sort of decision to change armies because he was temp'd at the worst possible time ever. So basically he got screwed. (guess he needs to watch who he texts ;) )

That being said having him as your Sgt Major would be entirely pointless do to the fact of him not wanting anything to do with a leadership position and a few select people.

The fact you all are arguing over this is pretty stupid.

Also, Eric, you are 100% right haha.

Gargoyle
08-03-2011, 02:03 AM
^_^ This for you Robbie

Andimion
08-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Oh Doug, you say the funniest things. lol

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Oh Doug, you say the funniest things. lol

I shoulda been on that show with Bill Cosby.

Andimion
08-03-2011, 02:18 AM
I shoulda been on that show with Bill Cosby.

I believe the word "Kid" in "Kids say the darndest things" is the most accurate relation you have to that show. ;)

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Don't mean to sound harsh Cody, but Andi simply just doesnt like you. His resignation was deleted and he was basically unable to make any sort of decision to change armies because he was temp'd at the worst possible time ever. So basically he got screwed. (guess he needs to watch who he texts ;) )

That being said having him as your Sgt Major would be entirely pointless do to the fact of him not wanting anything to do with a leadership position and a few select people.

The fact you all are arguing over this is pretty stupid.

Also, Eric, you are 100% right haha.

REDD Matter, dosn't really concern you nor you opinions. As above, Andi has accepted, and he'll be briefed by General Eagle soon.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 02:20 AM
REDD Matter, dosn't really concern you nor you opinions. As above, Andi has accepted, and he'll be briefed by General Eagle soon.

It is open convo btw...

zZ Dr K Zz
08-03-2011, 02:23 AM
It is open convo btw...
You can't read btw...

Andimion
08-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Children, please.

zZ Dr K Zz
08-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Children, please.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vl9SsSowYaY/TgtyYh9g1JI/AAAAAAAAL7M/3J1wLVv-JBo/s1600/Funny+things+kids+say+abo ut+love.jpg

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 02:44 AM
is this seriously still going?? wow... let Andi do what he wants... personally i think he would be great for a position to help both sides (as in helping the future officers or HC members)... i seriously cant believe this is really turning into a fight (may not have yet... but can very easily)...

I say Andi should become a merciniary (however the fuck you spell it)... he helps both sides, but also decides who he fights for (can be different every weekend)... i think thats something that should be implimented in this community... a section where you stand in the middle and fight for whoever you want if your needed (first come, first served)... id join that in a heart beat

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 02:47 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vl9SsSowYaY/TgtyYh9g1JI/AAAAAAAAL7M/3J1wLVv-JBo/s1600/Funny+things+kids+say+abo ut+love.jpg

LOL Well done sir.

Nocte
08-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Hey Bluetard say out of our business! Even though it's in open convo:cool:

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 02:58 AM
*takes sun glasses off*

well... *SNAP!*

FUCK!!!! THOSE WERE FUCKIN $30!!!!

grrr... brb

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Hey Bluetard say out of our business! Even though it's in open convo:cool:

No.

Mr Funktastiiic
08-03-2011, 03:46 AM
No.

FUCK DA POLICE

you rebel :P

VerbotenDonkey
08-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Drama in FC? Some things never change.

Ex Zen Mute
08-03-2011, 08:23 AM
A lot of things happen when I stop caring.

=D

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm gay

lololololol

Vestige
08-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Aperently I trashed talked you in a BLUE meeting... I dont remember doing that at all the last few weeks people have been out to get me... <.<

Mr Funktastiiic
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I wish i was more like NighT in every way

Awwww thanks man ;)

now robby please join i want crazy sex with you again :)

d3ad1te
08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Long live Dr K, Feeld Mushroom of Green Army.

Doug, I feel as though your mushroom picture would fit well here.
:]
All hail shroooms

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Awwww thanks man ;)

now robby please join i want crazy sex with you again :)

He's busy right now with Recanz's sister.

OzzyIzSick
08-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Join Blue, and i'll second AfterShock's notion.

XxClearSh0txX
08-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Welcome back Andi!

Mr Funktastiiic
08-03-2011, 08:16 PM
He's busy right now with Recanz's sister.

Lool thats bull, she wants me like a fat kid wants cake ;)

Andimion
08-03-2011, 11:05 PM
I cant believe the amount of pages you guys blew this up to.. -_-'

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 11:07 PM
I cant believe the amount of pages you guys blew this up to.. -_-'

I cant believe how much Night loves you.

Ex Zen Mute
08-03-2011, 11:10 PM
I can't believe it's not butter!

PhoenixPrime
08-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Welcome back

I'm on Blue this go round. Should be interesting to see what it'll be like fighting you.

I'd say it's about as epic as pie vs cake, really.