PDA

View Full Version : KSI

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 12:17 AM
so i just came across them lol... and there trying to recruit me lol... they suck balls lol

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=736 584122&player=bazongaman502

Nocte
08-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Ya... they tried to recruit me so I toyed with em. I told em I would get back to them in a few days and when I finally talked to the guy I told him I was interested and talked to him for about an hour. When it came to him asking about it, I said fuck no and left :p

Andimion
08-03-2011, 12:20 AM
I joined them, raped them, trolled them, then laughed while I ditched them. KSI is desperate...

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 12:22 AM
its fuckin funny

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 12:30 AM
im tempted to join and fuck with them lol... they seem like they can fall for some serious funny shit lol

Acid
08-03-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm surprised they're still around. They tried recruiting me back in Halo 2. I almost joined, but then my balls dropped.

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 12:51 AM
haha aparently one of them has RaZ as a friend... they looked his friends list and found me... so they asked if i was in FC and i said no, but they said i was lying lol... but they still tried to get me to join lol

Syfe
08-03-2011, 12:57 AM
I've been whooping on KSI since Counterstrike.

They are a laughing stock in my book.

Want to have some fun?

Quiz their members by asking, if any of them knows; what KSI stands for...

Enjoy!

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 01:14 AM
they say they have over 3,000 members.... then i asked how many are active... he avoids the question lol

MedeDust
08-03-2011, 02:20 AM
I pissed on them too many times.

Mr Funktastiiic
08-03-2011, 03:47 AM
I joined KSI in hopes of them giving me microsoft points to change my gt but they never did so i raged all over there face's

Hazy
08-03-2011, 04:36 AM
I remembered them for their "hacking" XD

I've delt with the KSI half my gaming life (I'm an old member, trust me I retired. This was back in my squeaker days) and when I left they threatened with hax.

It's been two years, and I seem to be in the clear XD

William 043 SII
08-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Haha I played a big team game my PuRE clan (which we had 4 people on the team) against a team of 8 KSI our entire team left except the PuRE's and whooped major ass. I forgot the score but we destroyed them they talked shit the entire game and they were silent after lol. Gotta love how much they suck.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Best way to toy with them is make your gamer tag something like "KSI SE7EN7777777777"

AftershocK
08-03-2011, 12:50 PM
KSI FTL

Vestige
08-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I have never come across or herd of this "KSI" group.

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 04:55 PM
so this is what i want to do one day... Get some people who have delt with KSI before... ill join one of their games and say "hey, iv got some people that want to join... can you tell them about it???"... they will say sure and ill invite everyone in and we will just fuck with them hard core... and even leave with "FC 4 LIFE BITCHES" (copyrights of The RaZ Vicious... prosecutors will be beaten to hell by his batman) >.< lmao

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Gentlemen let's keep our talk and opinions on them to THIS forum. We do not need people going over and causing issues on their forums, that is not the tpye of people we have in FC, nor wil lthe Forerunners approve of it much.

That being said, I don't know much of KSI perhaps someone can enlighten me? It seems like they got a funny story behind them...

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Gentlemen let's keep our talk and opinions on them to THIS forum. We do not need people going over and causing issues on their forums, that is not the tpye of people we have in FC, nor wil lthe Forerunners approve of it much.

That being said, I don't know much of KSI perhaps someone can enlighten me? It seems like they got a funny story behind them...

Id do it on my own free will in person...

anyways, KSI (Killing (idk) (idk)) is a clan that supposidly has 3,000 members... there split into groups in all multiplayer games (Halo 3, Reach, MW2, BO, Battlefield, etc)... they just play together and play for fun... however when asked serious questions like "have you heard of ___ clan??" or "how many active people are in your clan" or "how good are you guys" they tend to dodge... they supposidly have an age limit for joining (15) and if your found to be a squeaker, your thrown out and the person that recruited you gets thrown out as well... there just mainly a group that plays for "FUN"... however when i was in that Rumble Pit game with them they were talking trash to me (all of them were KSI members).... the score was 7-0 (i was the only one with kills and they were flipping out calling me a cheater and what not)... They act like they are the best players and are built only for the best... but they suck... really bad

Vestige
08-03-2011, 05:10 PM
they recuit to mny people "KSI" Stands for Kock Suckers Incorprated. They try and recuit anyone and everyone no matter the respect or disrespect. I found one kid to day in a party lol.

GhostHammer
08-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Id do it on my own free will in person...

anyways, KSI (Killing (idk) (idk)) is a clan that supposidly has 3,000 members... there split into groups in all multiplayer games (Halo 3, Reach, MW2, BO, Battlefield, etc)... they just play together and play for fun... however when asked serious questions like "have you heard of ___ clan??" or "how many active people are in your clan" or "how good are you guys" they tend to dodge... they supposidly have an age limit for joining (15) and if your found to be a squeaker, your thrown out and the person that recruited you gets thrown out as well... there just mainly a group that plays for "FUN"... however when i was in that Rumble Pit game with them they were talking trash to me (all of them were KSI members).... the score was 7-0 (i was the only one with kills and they were flipping out calling me a cheater and what not)... They act like they are the best players and are built only for the best... but they suck... really bad

Just saying, people have gotten in trouble in the past for causing issues like that.

Sounds like these KSI guys are pretty bad :P

XxClearSh0txX
08-03-2011, 05:30 PM
lol KSI.

I've never seen anyone with KSI in their GT with a positive K/D. They really suck.

bazongaman502
08-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Sounds like these KSI guys are pretty bad :P

yeah lol... very bad

its really sad that they think since they have so many people they have to be good lol... i remember mentioning (acting like i was trying to be recruited by FCwars.net and AOG and others... not being part of either) and i asked if they have heard of any of them... they said "no... there probably nobodys... we've been around since Halo 2... probably the only one thats still around and successful" lol

MedeDust
08-03-2011, 06:07 PM
I remember munkie being ksi

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Lolz KSI was a halo 2 clan originally. Stood for "Knowledge, Stength, and Integrity". Was started by like 3 or 4 guys one going by the name of something like "Seven". Anywayyys they were pretty much the first large quantity over quality sponsored clans in H2. They have shit tons of members, shit tons of divisions, and shit tons of breakaway/spinoff KSI groups.

It has a militaristic structure and in order to join you have to "brand" the name KSI into your name so EVERYONE knows you're with them and no one else. Also when you get a high rank in the community you're ordered to put a "7" in your name to honor the founder.

And of course... with SO MANY MEMBERS (29,165 to be exact) comes the lack of ability to completely oversee everything. Which basically means the clan has become increasingly corrupted over the years. Self discipline, maturity, and dropped balls are a rarity amongst members in KSI these days. Also, KSI has a zero tolerance policy for being part of gaming communities. I was personally attacked by several KSI officers last year when I apparently tried "stealing" one of their members I met in matchmaking.

Hope you enjoyed the history lesson.

RetRdidMunkie
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I remember munkie being ksi

...Uhhh....

..What?

...Fuck them, Fuck you, and Fuck no.

I was once, waay back in H2 days when there were only like 800 members. It was alright back then, but then my temper and their insolence cgot together and formed one hell of a shitstorm.
Long story short: I flamed them all, left, and laugh at the group of asses they've become..

And that was b4 any of yall knew me, so u gotta b trollin foo.
Don't do that dumb shit again.. keep my name out ur mouth.

MedeDust
08-03-2011, 06:43 PM
lol

RetRdidMunkie
08-03-2011, 06:47 PM
lol

Don't see nothing funny about u tryna b an asshole.

Lightning
08-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Theyve tried to recruit me a lot. The last time, I played around with the guy and said yeah and when he invited me to his boot camp crap I didn't join.

I have a friend in KSI. He's a hog..

Mr Funktastiiic
08-03-2011, 08:22 PM
...Uhhh....

..What?

I was once, waay back in H2 days when there were only like 800 members. It was alright back then, but then my temper and their insolence cgot together and formed one hell of a shitstorm.
Long story short: I flamed them all, left, and laugh at the group of asses they've become..

<3 Munkie

KSI... lol gotta love em

gato
08-03-2011, 08:32 PM
...Uhhh....

..What?

You're fantastic munkie.

And I thought FC was a division of KSI. woops

Foehammer
08-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Okay, once I saw this I had to post: KSI is just one of the many clans that stockpile soldiers like guns, only the guns are a bad batch. A really bad batch. Like a batch of weaponry that needs to be put out of service, for life. They are simply a bunch of immature so-called gamers who have lost track of how a clan should be held together, if they had it at all. Sad really.

SlipperyNutt
08-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Well said Foehammer.

Daaaah Whoosh
08-05-2011, 01:26 AM
I once had a guy on my friends list whose name had KSI in it. I don't remember if he was good or not, but I do know that I like hanging out with people who are worse at Halo than me.

GhostHammer
08-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Don't see nothing funny about u tryna b an asshole.

Grow up.

RetRdidMunkie
08-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Grow up.

Cody, why did you revive this just to start with me?
He put my name into somethin just to piss me off. I had the right to be annoyed..

I'm wondering, why, after all the shit you've caused, why do you try to act like you're better than everyone else? You single handedly make 10+ ppl leave your army, and then talk shit about them, and then you try to be "friends" afterward? and then even have the audacity to act hurt when they don't wuv you back?

When are you gonna realize that you aint better than nobody else here? This was dead, and now you post tryna piss me off.

Mind your own biz and let things die on their own. And when they do die, don't post in a dead arguement to bring it back. Causes more shit than it solves. Watch how you talk, and maybe so many people won't straight out hate your ass. Lmao. Hell, I even know a couple ppl you claim to be your "friends" that hate u foo.

So, like you said foo. "Grow up"

Andimion
08-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Cody, why did you revive this just to start with me?
He put my name into somethin just to piss me off. I had the right to be annoyed..

I'm wondering, why, after all the shit you've caused, why do you try to act like you're better than everyone else? You single handedly make 10+ ppl leave your army, and then talk shit about them, and then you try to be "friends" afterward? and then even have the audacity to act hurt when they don't wuv you back?

When are you gonna realize that you aint better than nobody else here? This was dead, and now you post tryna piss me off.

Mind your own biz and let things die on their own. And when they do die, don't post in a dead arguement to bring it back. Causes more shit than it solves. Watch how you talk, and maybe so many people won't straight out hate your ass. Lmao. Hell, I even know a couple ppl you claim to be your "friends" that hate u foo.

So, like you said foo. "Grow up"

*Claps with a tear in his eye*

AftershocK
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Lolololololololololololol ol

Maxdoggy
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
This is your final warning for everyone involved in this conversation before bannings occur based on the following violations of:

Article VI, Section 3 of The FC Accords 2.0.

Please cease and desist your argument(s) with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.
Please cease and desist any flaming and/or instigations of flame wars with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.

Again, this is your final warning.

-Max

RetRdidMunkie
08-05-2011, 02:48 PM
This is your final warning for everyone involved in this conversation before bannings occur based on the following violations of:

Please cease and desist your argument(s) with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.
Please cease and desist any flaming and/or instigations of flame wars with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.

-Max

Just sayin, he came at me bra.

GhostHammer
08-05-2011, 02:52 PM

-Max

Well put. Fingers on the trigger. Keep it clean people.

RetRdidMunkie
08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Well put. Fingers on the trigger. Keep it clean people.

LMAO!

Andimion
08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Lmfao

gato
08-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Lolololololololololol.

Buoy O Buoy
08-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I can't fully agree with everything said here... I have three friends from that Clan.

But then again... 2 of them SUCK

VerbotenDonkey
08-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Sometimes I wonder why we even have a "Close Topic" button at all. No one ever uses it.

RetRdidMunkie
08-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Sometimes I wonder why we even have a "Close Topic" button at all. No one ever uses it.

Lol. Qft

GhostHammer
08-05-2011, 03:17 PM

Lol. Qft

Much obliged.