PDA

View Full Version : Andimion Vs Twitch 1v1

Andimion
08-03-2011, 10:55 PM
So it was an outstanding challenge between 3 individuals in this community. Twitch, Guzzie and myself.

I played Twitch this evening as per his challenge.

I joined his lobby, played his settings, his map, his host. ( I had 1 warm up game before this match )

MLG 1v1 on MLG SANCTUARY

Match Film:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=2189 6800&player=Kratos Andimion

Match Stats:

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?guid=64955 69160758318509

It was a good game, at first I had to adapt to his playing style. But once I got ahold of his typical movements and strategies he was fairly easy to take down.

Good game Twitch. <3

PS: If you end up watching the film, pay no attention to the fact that we had lack of armor and our emblems. We played during the surver failure today.

Guzzie
08-03-2011, 11:23 PM
lol, where's the best 2 out of 3, and 1v1's are supposed to be team settings, that way, you can't follow who you are playing on your death cam. And Twitch, you let him beat you?

Andimion
08-03-2011, 11:29 PM
lol, where's the best 2 out of 3, and 1v1's are supposed to be team settings, that way, you can't follow who you are playing on your death cam. And Twitch, you let him beat you?

Like I said. I joined him. His host, settings and map. I had no say, and I could care less.

Let me beat him. Oh for sure Guzz ;)

Fiery Grave
08-03-2011, 11:46 PM
i have seen you all play twitch guzzie and kratos and no offence your all good players but Kratos is the best player in FC that i have seen play

cCrisis
08-03-2011, 11:48 PM
i have seen you all play twitch guzzie and kratos and no offence your all good players but Kratos is the best player in FC that i have seen play

lol not to start this discussion over again but guzzie will win.

Twitch
08-03-2011, 11:49 PM
middle of game host switched to him...and he left immediately after the game as i was switching to reflection...I played on my worst map first...Then was going to Reflection...

It was a good game but after the host switch and his dmr host was just ungodly beatable I kinda just stopped caring...my perfect 6 shot wasn't even killing lmao...But good game Andi.

p.s. Guzzie I was thinking about the Team thing but I had the MLG 1v1 settings and i just put that instead...

RetRdidMunkie
08-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Fuck that.. I challenge all of you, 3-0n-1 to TIC-TAC-TOE! MLG settings only bitchez..