PDA

View Full Version : Customs Game Night

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Have an amazing or new custom map that you want to test out? Do you want to just relax and sit back to some of your classic custom games? Then this is for you! I will be hosting a pure Custom Game Night, starting off with Bunker Complex (courtesy of Dark Human) since everyone seems to like that one. (For those who don't know, it's the perfect Invasion Map.) Then, right afterwards, I will hand the Party Leader over to the next person who wants to share a custom game, and after that they pass it off, etc. I haven't seen as many custom games as I used to back in Halo 2 and Halo 3 and I used to be all about Custom Games.

So if you want to participate, just tell me. If I don't get the support from you guys, I can't host it because I have no Halo friends =( So sign up!!!!

What date works for everyone?

Acid
08-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Whenever!!! I'll gladly come!

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Too bad you're never on. xP

Maxdoggy
08-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Make a time Donkey and have everyone fit to your schedule. That's how it's done, broseph! :P

Hazy
08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Make a time Donkey and have everyone fit to your schedule. That's how it's done, broseph! :P

This is essentially one of the few times when you CAN act like a selfish ass and have it considered good-mannered.

Also, I'm always up for a good game. Spam me over an invite if you ever need me.

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Actually, the reason I want to know what works for everyone is because I don't follow a weekly schedule, mine is always random, so I want to know what works well with everyone so that I can find a time in my life when I can host it.

Hazy
08-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Actually, the reason I want to know what works for everyone is because I don't follow a weekly schedule, mine is always random, so I want to know what works well with everyone so that I can find a time in my life when I can host it.

Say that back to yourself, dude XD

Instead of finding the time in your chaotic schedule yourself to relax and chill with freinds that have flexible play times, you're going to have us pick a time and go out of your way to make sure you'll be there, unsure ifyou'll even be there now due to random plans rising.