PDA

View Full Version : O Brave New World

Fuzzy
08-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Bungie has released there new Vidoc titled O Brave New World. It is there goodbye to Halo and Hello to something new.

55 minutes long so make sure to grab the popcorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtG6--4r_qk&feature=channel_video_tit le

Maxdoggy
08-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I watched it pretty much as soon as it came out. It is just so weird to have literally grown up with this company and see them go on to different and [hopefully] better things.

Fuzzy
08-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I was hoping that they would give more in sight on there next project.

Hazy
08-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Damn....I just realized how I grew up with this game.

*Sigh*

Maxdoggy
08-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I was hoping that they would give more in sight on there next project.

Me too, but this ViDoc was more for their farewell to all games past and only a glimpse into what is to come. It was created to close a chapter in the life of Bungie and move on from that since 343i is now in charge of Halo.

Hazy
08-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Compared to the dramatic exit Bungie's making and everything...and this is sorta off topic so I don't want to delve too deep...but how bad of a riot you guys think would occur if 343 screws Halo 4 over considering it's past legacy?

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 03:56 PM
I wish Bungie had made an open world game like they originally planned .... damn you corporate world!

Vestige
08-04-2011, 04:16 PM
I slaute this.

d3ad1te
08-04-2011, 05:28 PM
I think they did a damn good job with their games.

And I was kind of pissed that there was no footage of their next game. I mean I watched for like an hour! No pay off at the end!

I heard all those stories about the Halo series already! Tell us about your next game foools!

GySgt Gonzalez
08-04-2011, 07:25 PM
cant believe I've been with them since I was 7 years old lol...

OzzyIzSick
08-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Been with it since i was 6... holy shit. Halo is by far, the BEST video game i have ever played in its genre.

Lightning
08-04-2011, 08:43 PM
I've been with Halo since the day it came out. I remember practically ripping the paper of the box.

Now that I think about it, I was around for Myth II.

Daaaah Whoosh
08-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Holy fuck that last song is badass.

Maxdoggy
08-04-2011, 10:34 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed the GamerDirt Twitter feed on the homepage or realized what was said in the ViDoc, but GameSpot summed up here about Bungie's new project:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6327158/new-bungie-game-code-named-tiger-logo-confirmed

Hazy
08-05-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm curious as to whether or not Bungie's going for RPS or something?

If they are, Borderlands and Fallout are essentially in some real competition.

Silko
08-05-2011, 04:28 AM
My god, Bungie's time with Halo is over. I remember back when I was 8 years old and i started playing Halo with on my cousin's Xbox. Then "Santa" put Halo under my tree. I remember playing with my best friend for hours as well push forward through the Halo co-op Campaign. As Elliot and I sat there we saw the Master Chief escape the hell storm that was the remains of Halo. Then came Halo 2. From Halo 2 I learned the true motives of the Covenant and saw the Elite-Human partnership form. Then came the words that I watched time after time as I completed the Campaign several times to just hear this sentience. "Sir, Finishing this Fight". Three years later Halo 3 came out, along side the Arbiter I watched the Master Chief eradicate the Covenant, the Flood, and the super weapon known as Halo in a great blinding light! As ODST held me off as I waited for Reach, I wondered what Reach will tell us as we learn what events lead to the Halo series. Lastly Reach. As we fight against the evil REDD Empire we also fight with Noble team. I truly can not wait for Halo 4 and I pray that 343 Guilty Spark will give Halo the justice it deserves.

Hazy
08-05-2011, 05:04 AM
My god, Bungie's time with Halo is over. I remember back when I was 8 years old and i started playing Halo with on my cousin's Xbox. Then "Santa" put Halo under my tree. I remember playing with my best friend for hours as well push forward through the Halo co-op Campaign. As Elliot and I sat there we saw the Master Chief escape the hell storm that was the remains of Halo. Then came Halo 2. From Halo 2 I learned the true motives of the Covenant and saw the Elite-Human partnership form. Then came the words that I watched time after time as I completed the Campaign several times to just hear this sentience. "Sir, Finishing this Fight". Three years later Halo 3 came out, along side the Arbiter I watched the Master Chief eradicate the Covenant, the Flood, and the super weapon known as Halo in a great blinding light! As ODST held me off as I waited for Reach, I wondered what Reach will tell us as we learn what events lead to the Halo series. Lastly Reach. As we fight against the evil REDD Empire we also fight with Noble team. I truly can not wait for Halo 4 and I pray that 343 Guilty Spark will give Halo the justice it deserves.

It's just a way time "flies" I assume.

You'd never think a freaking computer program would influence so many people like this. It was actually this game right here that convinced me to get into the game design industry myself.

Lightning
08-05-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't know if you guys noticed the GamerDirt Twitter feed on the homepage or realized what was said in the ViDoc, but GameSpot summed up here about Bungie's new project:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6327158/new-bungie-game-code-named-tiger-logo-confirmed

I read that a while back.. I hope it's true
If that picture is really a pic of Bungie's next game, I'm already excited.