PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING STOP

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
YOUR FUCKING TERMINATOR PRANK IS OLD. AND ITS GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING. STOP SPAMMING MY DAMN INBOX. ITS NOT FUNNY ANY MORE.

Seriously Mythonian, fucking stop

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 05:06 PM
The troll got trolled. I believe we call that irony. ;)

MedeDust
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Somebody is living up to their sig...

bazongaman502
08-04-2011, 05:08 PM
its getting fucking annoying and people think its funny... im extreamly pissed with this...

(hate my opinion??? STFU and leave me alone, im tired of people hating my opinion and acting like there opinion is the only one that matters... do it one more time and you will regret it)

EriRi 1138
08-04-2011, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:10 PM
its getting fucking annoying and people think its funny... im extreamly pissed with this...

(hate my opinion??? STFU and leave me alone, im tired of people hating my opinion and acting like there opinion is the only one that matters... do it one more time and you will regret it)

^way to save me the energy of typing that.

Mythonian
08-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Holy shit... It takes 5 seconds to delete a message, for Christ's sake.

You guys need to lighten up a bit. 6 messages and you can't take it anymore? I'm sorry that I took thirty seconds out of your day...

Consider this whole thing my revenge for you guys coming up with that nickname. ;)

Fiery Grave
08-04-2011, 05:14 PM
i agree stop... but with less swear words

GhostHammer
08-04-2011, 05:14 PM

Lol Grow up, please. It's something that happening out of all our control, no point spamming Open Convo with useless topics.

YOUR FUCKING TERMINATOR PRANK IS OLD. AND ITS GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING. STOP SPAMMING MY DAMN INBOX. ITS NOT FUNNY ANY MORE.

Seriously Mythonian, fucking stop

Trolled. Irony indeed.

Nocte
08-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Myth I love you.

And Bazonga. Your opinion sucks, now what the hell is going to happen?

People are having fun with this I know I am! So stop bringing that fun down for others, if you don't like it then stay off the forums until it all ends!

bazongaman502
08-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Lol Grow up, please. It's something that happening out of all our control, no point spamming Open Convo with useless topics.

you have some serious balls to tell me that... it is in your control... worse thing??? i know who is all involved... i can ruin all of this, all i ask is you guys lighten it up... its extreamly rediculous and stupid... it sounded cool at first, but now its full of regrets...

please just lighten it up... let it deal with the people who actually care... dont affect the website or the people who hate this idea... thats all im asking

(sorry, it had to be said... if i get banned... then idfc anymore)

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:19 PM
This isnt getting trolled... This is like that kid everyone hates in High School that repeats a joke like 5 times after it stopped being funny.

MedeDust
08-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Party Poopers. I could have never known it was myth...

GhostHammer
08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
you have some serious balls to tell me that... it is in your control... worse thing??? i know who is all involved... i can ruin all of this, all i ask is you guys lighten it up... its extreamly rediculous and stupid... it sounded cool at first, but now its full of regrets...

please just lighten it up... let it deal with the people who actually care... dont affect the website or the people who hate this idea... thats all im asking

(sorry, it had to be said... if i get banned... then idfc anymore)

Not about balls, it's called calling someones bluff of something thats "going to happen".

Try doing some lightening up yourself, there is no need to be as upset as you are over a forum thing.

Mythonian
08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
This isnt getting trolled... This is like that kid everyone hates in High School that repeats a joke like 5 times after it stopped being funny. No, it's more like a kid telling a story that everyone is enjoying except for approximately 5 people who are trying to ruin the fun for everyone else.

See the difference?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:24 PM
No, it's more like a kid telling a story that everyone is enjoying except for approximately 5 people who are trying to ruin the fun for everyone else.

See the difference?

nope.

d3ad1te
08-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Somebody is living up to their sig...

hahahahahahahahaha

what a bunch of cry babies!

You guys are seriously PATHETIC for complaining about this.

bazongaman502
08-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Your opinion sucks, now what the hell is going to happen?

typical...

Always has to be that one smart ass... for one i wasnt talking to you, but whatever...

you think my opinion sucks??

You know what EOD, iv got alot of.... you know what, im gonna stop right there... why??? cuz i know what your all trying to do... its alot of you do and iv seen you all do... you provoke someone and start shit, they go overboard and you or whoever immediatly dive in for a ban possibility... worse thing is, is that alot of people have admitted that they do it

Vestige
08-04-2011, 05:27 PM
...To tell the truth it is kinda getting old... The messages have stopped. But still swearing ggot me in shit remember. So yea... Any way I ask to PLEASE stop this.
What I mean by stop is this flame war and the skynet stuff. :)

Thanks.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:29 PM
typical...

Always has to be that one smart ass... for one i wasnt talking to you, but whatever...

you think my opinion sucks??

You know what EOD, iv got alot of.... you know what, im gonna stop right there... why??? cuz i know what your all trying to do... its alot of you do and iv seen you all do... you provoke someone and start shit, they go overboard and you or whoever immediatly dive in for a ban possibility... worse thing is, is that alot of people have admitted that they do it

Will you be my new best friend?

bazongaman502
08-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Myth.. its one thing if its on forum posts, but i dont need my PMs spammed with this shit... if i wanted that ill go sign up on a shit load of advertising websites, give them my email and read their messages... thats what its basically like.

D3adite.. i dont ever want to talk to you... you always attack me and always think your right and funny... your not

sorry, truth hurts

VerbotenDonkey
08-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Illicit Efflux needs to come back and contain all this violence, right now.

<shines IE signal into the night sky.>

Vestige
08-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Okay one last thing Ik it was myth cause when "Kyle" logged in myth was gone... "Kyle" logged off myth was all of a sudden on.. lol Thats when I caught on... It was funny at first and its just gotten old x.x

d3ad1te
08-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Yea I'm hurting so bad right now. Your pathetic.

And Funk I thought you were better than this. Your acting like a child.

I have absolutely no interest in this ARG nor could I give TWO shits If I get a fucking PRIVATE MESSAGE ON A FORUM BOARD!

ZOI MAI GAR I HAVE LIKE 4 MSGS I CAN'T EVEN READ.

EDIT: Ninja your so smrt!

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-04-2011, 05:38 PM
And Funk I thought you were better than this. Your acting like a child.

I share my opinions openly without being paranoid about the almighty "ban hammer". More like being open minded. I'm just freely expressing my annoyance towards this whole thing.

MedeDust
08-04-2011, 05:39 PM
I really needed a laugh, thanks guys :)

Closed.

**Edit by Metkil5685**

I didn't want to add another post to this closed topic, so I jacked Mede's post.

I'm seriously disappointed that this thread was let go until mede stopped it. I read the first post and knew this would blow out (I seriously just now saw this thread). Next time something like this happens, take it up to a PM convo. There is no reason to bring this into public forums. If PMs don't work you can inform me and I will take care of it. That's all I gotta say.

RaZ Vader
08-04-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

I lold :)

**Edit by Metkil5685, again**

But yet see, Raz made the opps of posting in a closed thread (go admin powers!).