PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.

SlipperyNutt
08-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Decided to recreate an account tonight. For those of you who do not know me, or have not taken the time to, I will tell you all about myself.

My name is Chris. I was born June 15th, 1987 in Martinez, California. Growing up were the worst of times for my siblings and I so I won't be sharing unless you really want to know. When I turned 16 I moved into a house with my gay (Don't be scared, I'm not) uncle and his boyfriend. From there it was when I got involved with gaming. One night I recently went to a store and was really excited when I bought Halo 2 and an Xbox Live membership. Though it didn't help when I was drunk with a couple of gay guys I asked them for advice as to what my Gamertag should be. Well, now you know where I got it from. :P

From there I was a... how you say... n00b. Barely knew how to shoot a damn BR. From there I began to make friends with some guys that thought my Gamertag was too funny to pass up. I began playing with them, learning the tricks of the trade, and later on becoming a fierce gamer. I eventually was accepted to a clan called "XI RUMBLE GODS IX" (If you don't know who they were in H2, then you've never seen a true unstoppable force). Clan battle after Clan battle we noticed that we would never lose. Once we got up to a 50-0 count, the council decided to retire the clan and keep it as it was. I was bored, thirsty for blood.

One day I joined up with the friends I mention earlier in a Custom Game, and they were playing with members of a clan which I'm sure you all have heard of, Against Grayn (AG). After I played the last half of the game, I actually got Trinadad (Founder of AG) mad enough to leave the game then asked me to join them.

From there, I started as a member for AG and eventually became Overlord with Renegade 0f Funk and that is where sleeping dogs lye... for now.

I think that is the longest "about me" I have ever written. :P

d3ad1te
08-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Welcome!

Fuzzy
08-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Well welcome to FC i hope you have fun here, You should come join BLUE Army as your friend Rengade of Funk is in BLUE.

SlipperyNutt
08-05-2011, 01:00 AM
I just might. :P Thanks for welcoming guys.

MedeDust
08-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Welcome!!!

Hazy
08-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Whazzaaap....nut?

Imma just call you bob. Much better.

Anyways welcome!

Static
08-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

AftershocK
08-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Slipperynutt :p

SlipperyNutt
08-07-2011, 12:37 AM
AftershocK. ;)

bazongaman502
08-07-2011, 12:53 AM
dude....

i fucking love your name lol (as in "SlipperyNutt)

classic ;)