PDA

View Full Version : For The Record

JokerJerryA-13
08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
I am posting this simply because I am getting very tired of having to explain this every time I say something, so for the official record here are my thoughts on the entire thing around Coldest being banned:

I don't care!

Coldest was banned, it's already done so I am not going to worry about it. I have nothing to do with the process, the reasons, or anything about it. Yes I am friends with him, but that in no way means I am responsible one way or the other. I didn't want him gone, but I am not going to whine about it now that it has happened. Nor should anyone else!
The simple fact of the matter is that I have no issues with anyone regarding that entire situation that I have not already addressed. I heard that my name had come up in it and took it to my chain of command. They know my issues, because when I have an issue with someone I am not going to hide it, nor will I pretend that everything is ok to their face and then badmouth them behind their back. If I have a problem with you, trust me you will be one of the first to know!
In no way will I ever join an argument between anyone, as I have been accused of doing, unless me stepping in will help end said argument.
So please, get over the whole damn thing already! It is in everyone's best interest to do so!

GhostHammer
08-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Jerry if people are bothering you on the issue, as you said please laert your CO and higher up the chain if needed should they be REDD. If they are Blue, fire myself or Max a PM. You shouldn't be being harrassed.