PDA

View Full Version : Need all help available!

ThatRussianBear
08-05-2011, 03:09 PM
We need all the help we can get for the stat book. Right now it's only Mythonian and I and we still have to enter results from the first battle. Please volunteer, all help is appreciated, even if you are only willing to enter only two or three games a battle. Speak to Mythonian to join. Please understand that this is a massive job for just a robot and a human.

VerbotenDonkey
08-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I can try to spend some time on it on my off-days like now when I'm bored before work xD What would it entail me doing? Collecting K/Ds from everyone and telling you guys or would I put them in myself? Or I could do soley Win/Losses for Squads, etc.

ThatRussianBear
08-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Basically you look at battle results thread, and enter everyone's number of kills, deaths and assists. Not really hard work, just time consuming. Ask Mythonian for more details. Also, if Mod sees this, possible move to front page so more people can see?

Maxdoggy
08-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I'd be up for doing this too.

My Google name is Joshua Pavlica.
Otherwise known as joshuapavlica@gmail.com

Nocte
08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm down once I get my Mac for school!

Gargoyle
08-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I can help. Just point to what you need done and I'll give it my best shot.

JigokuNoNinja15
08-05-2011, 07:46 PM
If i can do anything just send me a pm.

Mythonian
08-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Okay, thanks for volunteering you guys!

Just give me your Google Documents account or Gmail account, and I'll set it up so you can edit.

Summary of what you would be doing:

Pull up Battle Results topic
Go to assigned game(s).
Look at first player.
Find player location in the Player Stats page.
Input number of Kills, Deaths, and Assists in the correct location.
Repeat for other players in that game.
Mark off that the game was completed.
Move on to next game.

On average, each person would be responsible for between 2 and 4 games each week, depending on how many people end up helping out.

Maxdoggy
08-06-2011, 12:24 AM
I'll mark myself down for the "Cardinal" games 1-4.
I will work on it tomorrow, but I am turning in for the night.

Mythonian
08-06-2011, 12:26 AM
I'll mark myself down for the "Cardinal" games 1-4. I will work on it tomorrow, but I am turning in for the night. Cardinal game #1 was the Overwhelming Odds game. Check the Contributors page for details on what games have been done and what still needs to be done.

iFurrious
08-06-2011, 09:06 AM
I can help, my gmail account is Jfurry19@gmail.com.