PDA

View Full Version : Fallout: New Vegas

L0rd Kanti
09-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Is anyone else excited for it? Ive beat Fallout 3 so many times i burned my self out on it, and could only muster one more play through plus every DLC during the summer. I can't wait to burn myself out of this new fallout.

Dreaded Vegas
09-23-2010, 03:42 PM
same here, plus the new mods are gonna be awsome, People will add Brotherhood of steel also for mods :)

Mi Boys Dinner
09-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I won't have enough money to pre-order it. :[ But some of my friends have. Let me know if it's good. That is, when it comes out.

AftershocK
09-23-2010, 04:26 PM
same here kanti ive played through so many times it got boring. i have new vegas pre-ordered and will be playing it the majority of the time :)

L0rd Kanti
09-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Imma play it till my fingertips bleed! i need to pre order!

Kuhblam
09-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Ah, Fallout 3... how I utterly raped you up the playability bung hole. Fallout: NV is gonna be awesome.

zZ Dr K Zz
09-27-2010, 04:17 PM
The thing that worries me about this game is that its by Obsidian and most of the games that they make are mostly crap. KOTOR II was trash, it had unlikeable characters and a dumb story. Alpha Protocol did have good dialog, but the weapons were so broken that you could have been screwed in boss battles that would make it impossible to beat.

The sad thing though is that when they released screenshots for this game I noticed that the roads were the exact same from Fallout 3. Most of the stuff is the exact same from Fallout 3.

I'll definitely buy this game though as I love Fallout and it will be interesting to mess around in Las Vegas.

Mythonian
09-27-2010, 06:34 PM
The thing that worries me about this game is that its by Obsidian and most of the games that they make are mostly crap. KOTOR II was trash, it had unlikeable characters and a dumb story. Alpha Protocol did have good dialog, but the weapons were so broken that you could have been screwed in boss battles that would make it impossible to beat.

The sad thing though is that when they released screenshots for this game I noticed that the roads were the exact same from Fallout 3. Most of the stuff is the exact same from Fallout 3.

I'll definitely buy this game though as I love Fallout and it will be interesting to mess around in Las Vegas.

Exactly.

Consider this game nothing more than a super-large Fallout 3 DLC, except you actually go out and get a disc.

KillaDawg360
09-28-2010, 04:16 AM
I noticed that as well in videos, lol. Still can't wait, it'll be awesome. F3 was the shit.

RaZ Vader
09-28-2010, 08:51 AM
I can't wait for this game either. This should be fun. I may even do the new hardcore mode, practice my survival skills

AftershocK
09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I can't wait for this game either. This should be fun. I may even do the new hardcore mode, practice my survival skills

as will i incase an appocolipse ever happens lol

Dreaded Vegas
09-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I <3 NCR ! ! ! !

HeavyArms
09-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Preordered and payed off. Im one of the luckey ass wholes who gets to walk in grab the game, be like "Sup dude" then leave with the game.