PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report!

Pages : 1 [2]

Fateless Wolf
07-11-2013, 05:09 AM
one bug ive been having problems. with is sending messages everytime I try to. it deletes my message and says I don't have the required fields filled out when I do its also been screwing with my pms so idk whats up. if anyone can shed some light on this problem or look into it. id appreciate it.

Zeta Crossfire
08-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Occasionally when I'm viewing the website on chrome I sign in and it tells me that I'm signing in, but then it tells me that I still need to sign in. Weird, I go to whats new still tells me I need to sign in. Go to forum and I'm actually signed in. Blogs I'm signed in, awards I need to sign in again. It occasionally flips around but you get the idea.

I have an HTC one with the newest version of chrome, any idea what's up?

Jam Cliché
08-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Occasionally when I'm viewing the website on chrome I sign in and it tells me that I'm signing in, but then it tells me that I still need to sign in. Weird, I go to whats new still tells me I need to sign in. Go to forum and I'm actually signed in. Blogs I'm signed in, awards I need to sign in again. It occasionally flips around but you get the idea.

You have... like... your own personal HarryTheChin? What's that like?

Mythonian
08-17-2013, 12:26 AM

Go to Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Content Settings. Make sure cookies are allowed.

Might also be a Chrome Extension.

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Chrome.

bl4yze
08-17-2013, 03:28 AM

http://osatelegraph.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Chocolate_chip_cookies.jp g

ItsGettingMessi
09-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Soooo this has bothered me for awhile, but for some reason using the codes that are provided for you in the toolbar doesn't seem to work very well. It creates the codes, but it puts it at the very start of the reply, and not where I highlighted. I don't know if this is fixable, but it is irritating at times as I have yet to remember all the codes.

Mythonian
09-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Soooo this has bothered me for awhile, but for some reason using the codes that are provided for you in the toolbar doesn't seem to work very well. It creates the codes, but it puts it at the very start of the reply, and not where I highlighted. I don't know if this is fixable, but it is irritating at times as I have yet to remember all the codes.

1. Make sure your browser is updated.
2. Make sure you have javascript enabled.
3. Check and see if it also happens on Chrome.

Silko
02-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Two fucken things:

I can't make fucken threads. I found out because I was going to make a thread to report this fucken bug

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k530/silko1/Failtrain_zpsc4c5e0d8.png

Fix the fucken problem and Metkil you missed a fucken spot

Nicholas Sapien
04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
For some reason I see people and myself post the same exact thing every couple of threads/posts. wondering if there is a way to fix this?

Silko
04-01-2014, 01:33 PM
For some reason I see people and myself post the same exact thing every couple of threads/posts. wondering if there is a way to fix this?

Be more creative?

PS, Fuck off

Metkil5685
04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Two fucken things:

I can't make fucken threads. I found out because I was going to make a thread to report this fucken bug

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k530/silko1/Failtrain_zpsc4c5e0d8.png

Fix the fucken problem and Metkil you missed a fucken spot

Sadly, these are both known issues with the website and I have been trying to fix them when I can over the last three weeks, but I keep doing the Texan 3-Step with these fixes. It's looking I may have to resort to drastic measures in order to resolve these errors. Thanks for reporting them in though. The more info I get, the better.

Nicholas Sapien
04-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Sadly, these are both known issues with the website and I have been trying to fix them when I can over the last three weeks, but I keep doing the Texan 3-Step with these fixes. It's looking I may have to resort to drastic measures in order to resolve these errors. Thanks for reporting them in though. The more info I get, the better.

k thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

Silko
04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Went to post in the Peacetime Transfers thread and it made my post into a blog (No I did not hit the Blog this post button). Noticed the peace time transfer thread is all sorts of fucked as every post is a double post

EDIT: We may want to restart that thread as it is all sorts of fucked.

ODST J Mutuku
04-29-2014, 09:51 AM
everytime i click the forum button it logs me out...4804

Metkil5685
04-29-2014, 12:16 PM
everytime i click the forum button it logs me out...4804

Well that is a new one. Typically when it comes to log out issues, it's due to your cookie settings in your browser, however I will look into it from my end to make sure there is not an issue with the site proper (besides the normal bugs that I am waiting for patches).

Silko
05-06-2014, 02:51 PM
The module for the Xbox Live GT is busted

Legendary Nova
07-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Using the Reclaimation's End skin I noticed this.

Using latest google chrome if that helps.

NervyDestroyer
07-21-2014, 07:16 PM

I have the same thing... Was this intentional?

Mythonian
07-21-2014, 07:17 PM

lol thanks for bringing it up.

I was afraid that something like that would happen for people with long usernames. I thought I gave it enough space, but I guess not. I'll adjust it shortly.

:D

Legendary Nova
07-25-2014, 04:13 AM
Not sure if these problems are from my end or not.

1. The bar that should appear at the bottom of the browser is gone and now a plain text bit with the words from the bar are at the very bottom of each page.

2. The box I am using to type this post in right now disappears if I finish loading the page.

Mythonian
07-25-2014, 04:49 AM
Not sure if these problems are from my end or not.

1. The bar that should appear at the bottom of the browser is gone and now a plain text bit with the words from the bar are at the very bottom of each page.

2. The box I am using to type this post in right now disappears if I finish loading the page.

Appears to be a setting for your browser.

Try going to Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy > Content Settings and see what things are NOT set to Recommended.

If that doesn't help, see if you get the same issue on IE or Firefox.

Legendary Nova
07-25-2014, 05:13 AM
The issue doesn't happen with IE but I haven't touched any of my Chrome settings since ever and all settings are recommended. I was able to use this stuff before too. Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix it?

Mythonian
07-25-2014, 05:33 AM
The issue doesn't happen with IE but I haven't touched any of my Chrome settings since ever and all settings are recommended. I was able to use this stuff before too. Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix it?

Make sure Chrome is up to date...?

It works fine for me when I use Chrome, so I'm not sure what else it could be. Could try uninstalling/reinstalling Chrome to see if that works.

Silko
07-26-2014, 03:14 AM

Hold up. He just said something works correctly on IE. Clearly a troll

Legendary Nova
07-28-2014, 02:55 AM
Not sure how it happened, but both of the issues are fixed now... The chat bar was fixed this morning and the reply box is back again now. The strange bit is that I haven't touched a thing since I posted the original issues, but at least it's fixed now.

JonOU812
10-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Problem: When I was making a thread earlier it said that there was a double post (or in this case double thread) alert saying that I already made a post like that. Don't know if that's just my mouse bugging out on me or if this is a bug.

Silko
10-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Problem: When I was making a thread earlier it said that there was a double post (or in this case double thread) alert saying that I already made a post like that. Don't know if that's just my mouse bugging out on me or if this is a bug.

Well know bug. #Blamemetkil

Legendary Nova
10-12-2014, 03:38 AM

Can't remember how long this has been a thing... Anyone else get this problem? If so, there probably isn't a way to fix it, is there? (It's pretty hard to miss and not report/fix)

A cookie to whoever can guess who I took the screencap from!

Barry Soap
10-12-2014, 02:53 PM

Can't remember how long this has been a thing... Anyone else get this problem? If so, there probably isn't a way to fix it, is there? (It's pretty hard to miss and not report/fix)

What problem?? I don't think it's worth fixing lmao

Anarchy
10-12-2014, 03:00 PM

Whats the issue?

Fuzzy
10-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Whats the issue?

That the icons are not in the box, it is a display issue.

Legendary Nova
10-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Whats the issue?

Like what Fuzzy said, the icons not being in the box just look a little funny.

Silko
10-12-2014, 07:19 PM
That is done on purpose. Look at the icons. The ones in the box are for gamertags/gamer IDs such as Xbox Live or Steam. The ones below the box are communication user names for programs such as Skype.

Maxdoggy
10-12-2014, 07:30 PM
That is done on purpose. Look at the icons. The ones in the box are for gamertags/gamer IDs such as Xbox Live or Steam. The ones below the box are communication user names for programs such as Skype.

Legendary Nova
10-13-2014, 12:11 AM

Oh ok... Didn't realise that before. Sorry...

Zeta Crossfire
10-13-2014, 01:09 AM
If it's not out of place it looks fugle. Be nice if it was just all together.

Mythonian
10-13-2014, 02:09 AM
And voila.

Fuzzy
10-13-2014, 12:27 PM
And voila.

vCash bot donate to myth 1 vCash

confirm.

NervyDestroyer
10-26-2014, 08:26 PM
On my profile where it displays my Gamertag and my Steam ID, it shows them as unavailable or does not exist

I retyped it and stuff, but it won't display them for some reason

Mythonian
10-26-2014, 08:32 PM
On my profile where it displays my Gamertag and my Steam ID, it shows them as unavailable or does not exist

I retyped it and stuff, but it won't display them for some reason

For me, the Gamertag and Skype work fine, but the Steam ID it says doesn't exist. If you typed it in correctly, it might be that Steam changed their API or something and the module is outdated, or it might take awhile to update after you recently changed it, not sure.

NervyDestroyer
10-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Me me, the Gamertag and Skype work fine, but the Steam ID it says doesn't exist. If you typed it in correctly, it might be that Steam changed their API or something and the module is outdated, or it might take awhile to update after you recently changed it, not sure.

Might just be my browser then

Harry
10-28-2014, 01:51 AM
Might just be my browser then
No, it's happening with me and my Steam ID Card as well.

Has to be something on their end that is causing it to come up as "does not exist".

EDIT: I also seem to have a problem with this site's updating of the new skin... It reverts to the old one whenever I close my browser.

Barry Soap
11-02-2015, 01:05 PM
May just be me, or it may have been changed, but I don't believe horizontal lines are working in code anymore.

I believe it was " HR /HR " in square brackets, wasn't it? Doesn't appear to be working on mah squad roaster :(

EDIT: It looks like it creates a new line now?

Mythonian
11-02-2015, 01:18 PM
May just be me, or it may have been changed, but I don't believe horizontal lines are working in code anymore.

I believe it was " HR /HR " in square brackets, wasn't it? Doesn't appear to be working on mah squad roaster :(

EDIT: It looks like it creates a new line now?

Issue should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it up!

Legendary Nova
11-03-2015, 03:45 AM
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when you're browsing subforums in Paragon as a mod, soft-deleted threads are really really bright compared to the rest of the layout...

http://i.imgur.com/9AvpQEu.png

(I'm just being subtle with the image in case I shouldn't be showing non-mods mod stuff or something... Probably just me being over-cautious...)

Mythonian
11-03-2015, 04:31 AM
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when you're browsing subforums in Paragon as a mod, soft-deleted threads are really really bright compared to the rest of the layout...

http://i.imgur.com/9AvpQEu.png

(I'm just being subtle with the image in case I shouldn't be showing non-mods mod stuff or something... Probably just me being over-cautious...)

Thanks for letting us know. The issue has been fixed.

Legendary Nova
03-02-2016, 07:25 AM
There's a 'Live Stream' link in the community section up the top of any of the Paragon skins, but it only shows up when you're viewing a user's profile...

http://i.imgur.com/luzHyOM.png
http://i.imgur.com/nOXYaCA.png

Mythonian
03-02-2016, 03:27 PM
There's a 'Live Stream' link in the community section up the top of any of the Paragon skins, but it only shows up when you're viewing a user's profile...

http://i.imgur.com/luzHyOM.png
http://i.imgur.com/nOXYaCA.png

Fixed, it now properly appears when on other pages.

silversleek
03-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Fixed, it now properly appears when on other pages.

site breaking bug, my stream isn't on there :P

twitch.tv/silversleek

Mythonian
03-02-2016, 07:58 PM
site breaking bug, my stream isn't on there :P

twitch.tv/silversleek

Added

Legendary Nova
03-12-2016, 07:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QlFJqA4.png

Just a minor issue. It's a bit outdated. ;)

Mythonian
03-12-2016, 09:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QlFJqA4.png

Just a minor issue. It's a bit outdated. ;)

Fixed.