PDA

View Full Version : Wall Street Getting Owned.

OzzyIzSick
08-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Not sure if there are any business run people here, but HOLY SHIT. Did Wall street get screwed! Bank of America got shot down alongside CitiGroup and Morgan Stanley.

heres a link for more information:

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/08/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

Interestingly enough, i sold a few of my stocks the other day, and bought the opposing side of the crash stocks. I came out with $3 600 profit. Hell yeah :D Now i just have to liquidate my money before the market gets back up :batman:

Silko
08-09-2011, 12:11 PM
NICE on the 3600!

Fuck Wall Street they are half the reason why the economy crashed in the first place!

cCrisis
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
my inheritance is taking a shit.

i love how people who are against gambling, don't consider wall-street gambling. also the whole idea of making money off of money is bound to fail overtime.

EriRi 1138
08-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Charles Schwab bitches.

OzzyIzSick
08-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Ahhhh the market shot back up today. Atleast my stocks did. Im still recovering tho.

cCrisis you are correct. It is much like gambling. However you do have to make educated guesses. (how to company is working, future products, expansions ect ect).

cCrisis
08-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Ahhhh the market shot back up today. Atleast my stocks did. Im still recovering tho.

cCrisis you are correct. It is much like gambling. However you do have to make educated guesses. (how to company is working, future products, expansions ect ect).

well i wasn't comparing to like slot machines but more to something like poker.

bazongaman502
08-09-2011, 03:16 PM
to tell you the truth, i just bought stocks for BoA yesterday (both my dad and i) and we bought some from Costco (<-- were gonna make bank off that lol) a few years ago... i can see BoA bouncing back and doing fine... citigroup has been falling for a while

Silko
08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Well with the stock market up in the air a lot of people are going to sell their stocks in order to save what little money is left, which in turn will once again send it spiraling down the pooper