PDA

View Full Version : Dragons nest

ShenmueZero v2
08-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Im posting this to try and get some fc members into this game. Its an action mmo. Its free but has micro transactions. I may be bias as this is my 1st mmo, but for a free game, it really is well done.

Nexon.net

Metkil5685
08-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Im posting this to try and get some fc members into this game. Its an action mmo. Its free but has micro transactions. I may be bias as this is my 1st mmo, but for a free game, it really is well done.

Nexon.net

Most Nexon games have a short appeal, at least when I play them. There was a time frame of about 3 or 4 months when my H:CE clan and I played Maplestory quite a bit. That was the most I've played a Nexon game. Vindictus was a good game, it just lacked content and its netcode was horrible.

I guess when it comes to F2P MMOs, Nexon does do it the best, but they just don't stack up to P2P MMOs in the retail world.

This Dragon Nest game looks like they slammed Vindicitus and Mabinogi together. I honestly won't download it because it does look like a smashed together game trying to expand their market. Unless you can prove to me otherwise. I'm sorry I'm skeptical about this, but I've played far too many F2P MMOs in my time and too many of them have the same formula hashed together from somewhere else.

ShenmueZero v2
08-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Well like I said, this is my 1st mmo. I havent played anything else to be able to compare. I respect your opinion though so no hard feelings.