PDA

View Full Version : Age of Empires: Online

Nocte
08-14-2011, 01:40 AM
The game releases the 16th of August which is 3 days away and I was wondering if anyone in this community will be getting it. I've got back into playing AoE: II The Rise of Kings and I can tell you I missed the best RTS I ever played =)

VerbotenDonkey
08-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Rise of Nations was better. xP

But I haven't seen anything about it. Not going to get it, but it was good back in the day. Especially the Map Editor haha.

Blackhawk570
08-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Age of Mythology and the first two AOEs were the best

Nocte
08-14-2011, 01:58 AM
I loved Rise of Nations until I lost my CD Key :( I always thought it was sweet how you went through the Ages. Their wasn't just one set time period.

VerbotenDonkey
08-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Unless you were like me and did Infinite Enlightenment Age in Customs all day long. =D Had a clan that thats all we did was do 6v6's on Infinite Enlightenment. And I was always Chinese so I could insta-spawn citizens and turn them quickly into minutemen. Saved me so many times. That and Manchu-Musketeers haha.

IrelandWolf
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
Ive only played it a bit so far, but it seems pretty good. Its just that it says free to play, but most of the goodies cost money. Single player is fun though and worth downloading.

Nocte
08-18-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm downloading it now, and from reviews that I've read it's like an HD AoE II just with two factions currently. I'm looking forward to this game!

Vestige
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
I have AOE III and it online lol I have a story with that game as well I tried to install it to this computer but the disk didnt work so I called mircosoft they gave me tech support and made me type shit on RUN and it didnt work so they said they would send me a new disck completly free I then cleaned my disks really good and then they worked lol I then called them back (this was a dumb idea btw) and said not to send me a new disk D: any way I need my computer swept in order to install it agai I have no fking room lol