PDA

View Full Version : Game Night vCash?

VerbotenDonkey
08-14-2011, 10:37 PM
So a highlight of the old Wars was everyone being friendly and always playing around with eachother, Forerunner Conflict felt more like a community than it does now. We aren't just a War-Sim, we are a community WITH a War-Sim. We always used to host game-nights and custom games were a common factor. Now, it seems like everyone just shows up on Sundays and rabble rabble rabble. Yes, I agree, maybe it's just Halo Reach. But why not have some incentive to play Halo Reach?

I suggest that for hosting a successful Game-Night (predetermined by certain standards like maybe how many people show up or how long the gamenight lasts) the host receives a certain amount of vCash? Or maybe everyone who participates? The host recieves a higher amount and the participants receive a smaller amount? What do you guys think?

Maxdoggy
08-14-2011, 11:05 PM
I think this is a great idea. Any other opinions? :P

Scarekro
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I agree. Because I know several people who only get on for the Sunday battles. That makes them not as a big of a member of the community. I'd like to change that. Maybe give them an incentive to participate more and show them that we actually have fun outside of the battle nights.

AftershocK
08-14-2011, 11:18 PM

Foehammer
08-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Sounds like a good improvement to me.

Fuzzy
08-14-2011, 11:38 PM
This would definitely encourage more community involvement, I like it.

GhostHammer
08-14-2011, 11:41 PM
I also love this.

VerbotenDonkey
08-15-2011, 12:58 AM
So should we decide on some specifics on this?

Guzzie
08-15-2011, 01:04 AM
great idea, it would definitely get more people involved, although everyone who participates should get the same amount of Vcash. Maybe someone can keep track of who attends and then the Vcash can be distributed.

VerbotenDonkey
08-15-2011, 10:45 AM
great idea, it would definitely get more people involved, although everyone who participates should get the same amount of Vcash. Maybe someone can keep track of who attends and then the Vcash can be distributed.

Shouldn't the host get more vCash just for arranging the event and getting everyone together? And if it's Halo Reach, it's easier because you can hit up the Bungie.net stats and chech the gamertags, but if it's a different game then you'd have to go by the host on who showed up.

Reaper
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
i agree