PDA

View Full Version : ICC Wants You!

Jonathan Craig
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
I am currently looking for a few good photographers who are willing to show the galaxy what war really looks like.

What does this mean?

Well, it means that you can get your screenshots featured in our weekly news reports! Here's how it will work:

#1: Take a screenshot that you feel displays the "true face" of the galaxy-wide Forerunner Conflict.

#2: Send it to me in a private message over this forum board with the following information!

Gamertag:
Real Name: (For crediting purposes, any information you release to us will not be sold to other companies)
Rank and Faction: (Major, Private, etc. / Empire - R.E.D.D./Imperial Marine Corps or Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles)
Screenshot:
Description of Screenshot:

Note that if you do send us a photograph, it may not be accepted. Furthermore, as different reports are sent to different planets and arms of the galaxy, your picture might not even appear in the report most commonly referred to on this site: the report sent to Reach! If we like it, you'll get paid a modest sum of 50 vCash of course (I will arrange the payment from this tac.b.net subsidiary's managers. However, I do not deal in Imperial credits nor Brotherhood credits as this is a middle man encounter with soldiers which I am not technically authorized to do by courtesy of ICC neutrality policies.)

War photography is greatly valued as it helps ICC get the word out to uninformed citizens in the Inner Colonies as to what is really happening.

NOTE: We are most certainly interested in the reports of war atrocities possibly committed by both factions. If you can find us proof of these rumors (public executions by Imperial troops, Brotherhood soldiers demolishing civilian refugee camps, etc.), then it would be greatly appreciated. However, note that we are NOT fools! If it doesn't look realistic, then we will refuse to accept your photograph as legitimate.

I hope you will all truly consider this offer and take up my proposal.

-John

Acid
08-17-2011, 07:41 PM
CONSPIRACY!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!! CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Captain Poder
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
if only i still did screenshots

silversleek
08-17-2011, 08:03 PM
i'll keep my eyes open.

Daaaah Whoosh
08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Sorry, I just wanted to do that. But I'll try and take some screenshots, I've always enjoyed taking them.

silversleek
08-17-2011, 09:29 PM
also, when is the next ICC report coming out? i can't wait.

Choca Cola
08-18-2011, 12:07 AM
It's always fun to see the (official) reports of what happened last Sunday. BTW Whoosh you are awesome. :3

VerbotenDonkey
08-18-2011, 02:22 AM
Only 50 vCash? =/

Vestige
08-18-2011, 05:43 PM
I would like to get interviwed lol but any way I will get pics!

Jonathan Craig
08-18-2011, 08:08 PM
ICC has received a momentous amount of information and photograph which will be released within the coming days. Stay tuned!