PDA

View Full Version : ICC News Special: Brotherhood War Atrocities!

Jonathan Craig
08-22-2011, 04:02 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z126/EriRi1138/Report6-1.png

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z126/EriRi1138/Report6-2.png

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z126/EriRi1138/Report6-3.png

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 04:11 PM

Also, how could a drone get that close to BLUE personel without them noticing? It was practically next to them. Something funny is going on here ... I'll get to the bottom of it.

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Rebels got some splaining to do, it seems....

Daaaah Whoosh
08-22-2011, 04:15 PM
The biggest atrocity I've seen this war is that the REDDs are so ugly. And I plan to remedy that, with bullets.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 04:18 PM
I have nothing to say on this matter.
Elizabeth A.I:
It would appear that the Brotherhood has gone a little "overboard" with their issues...
Right you are Elizabeth.

MedeDust
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Also, how could a drone get that close to BLUE personel without them noticing? It was practically next to them. Something funny is going on here ... I'll get to the bottom of it.

QFT.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Unbelievable. This disgusts me that the Rebel Scum would do such a thing.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Mr. Craig, although I'd like to know who is releasing R.E.D.D. information without my knowledge...

Choca Cola
08-22-2011, 05:11 PM
It would appear that there are moles on each side. Or some REDDs went into campaign dressed as BLUE and started massacring civilians.

I would go for the latter.

Nocte
08-22-2011, 05:39 PM
This is why the Imperial Military has to take control over humanity once and for all, as you all can clearly see. These "freedom" fighters only fight for those who agree with them, anyone else is to be shot.

As General within REDD I am here to say if any civilians wish to seek refuge under the Emperor you may contact me at any time!

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm not surprised. The Brotherhood's always been a plague; one the Emperor's best plan on exterminating. Soon enough, those Rebel dogs will be put down once and for all...

But the Field Marshal, General, and myself have not authorized anyone to operate a surveillance drone for any purpose. So I have a strange feeling that someone in BLUE is working for the empire from within the rebellion, which would explain why the drone could get so close to the ODSTs and Spartans without alerting them. Whoever that agent may be... Godspeed.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm not surprised. The Brotherhood's always been a plague; one the Emperor's best plan on exterminating. Soon enough, those Rebel dogs will be put down once and for all...

But the Field Marshal, General, and myself have not authorized anyone to operate a surveillance drone for any purpose. So I have a strange feeling that someone in BLUE is working for the empire from within the rebellion, which would explain why the drone could get so close to the ODSTs and Spartans without alerting them. Whoever that agent may be... Godspeed.

This is a possibility I hadn't thought of Colonel. Perhaps B.L.U.E. should check their seals, they may have a leak.

That being said, we will ensure ours are checked also. Note to any R.E.D.D. operatives looking to sell information to the Rebel Scum, when you are found, you will be punished to the FULL extent of our Imperial might.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 06:18 PM
This isnt good I will make sure any men on my ship are with us or not. If not Ill send them straight to you Field Marshal.
Elizabeth A.I:
Commander I suggest you conduct a meeting with all your officers...
Thanks you, Ill get the Captain to get a meeting going, Gentalmen.
Elizabeth A.I:
I also detect that Augustus may have something to do with this...

Maxdoggy
08-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Bolt, your AI-toy must be malfunctioning, it is spelling things wrong just like you do! :P

The Official Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles Statement:
"No such atrocities shall be condoned by the B.L.U.E. Freedom Fighters or were ever condoned. These images were either staged or doctored - either of which can be done easily with today's technology. We are sad to see any loss of civilian life and we hope to clear our name of such obvious fallacies."

Vestige
08-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Elizabeth A.I:
Oops sorry...

MedeDust
08-22-2011, 06:37 PM
This isnt good I will make sure any men on my ship are with us or not. If not Ill send them straight to you Field Marshal.
Elizabeth A.I:
Commander I suggest you conduct a meeting with all your officers...
Thanks you, Ill get the Captain to get a meeting going, Gentalmen.
Elizabeth A.I:
I also may detect that Agustus may have something to do with this...

She talks funny :P

Elizabeth A.I:
Opps sorry...

Still wrong. :P

Augustus
08-22-2011, 06:40 PM
>>This is more like it. Now that's a report worth reading.

>>Good evening, chaps.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 06:41 PM
wow just trying to have dont need to point it out lawl...

Silko
08-22-2011, 06:46 PM
wow just trying to have don't need to point it out lawl...

just trying to have what? Also your spelling has been corrected for you. You would think a A.I. worth it's weight would have a spell check program.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 06:48 PM
working on "fixing" this problem. The thing with this problem is theres no room on my computer cause my dad let my sibblings use it for games and webkins... now My computer is fucked and I have to send it in to get swiped lol I barley have nuf room for this program for spell check and I type extremely fast

Silko
08-22-2011, 06:49 PM
So not so shortly after my interview with Mr. Craig these terrible "photos" of B.L.U.E. solders come out..... is today Friday because something smells fishy.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 06:56 PM
and the program doesnt even work :) so suck it up untill I get crome after my comp gets swiped

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 06:57 PM
>>This is more like it. Now that's a report worth reading.

>>Good evening, chaps.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Augustus....

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:02 PM
and the program doesn't even work :) so suck it up until I get Google Chrome after my comp gets wiped

Ninja I'm going to let you in on a secret.... download firefox, it has a built in spell check!

Also spelling and grammar fixed!

Augustus
08-22-2011, 07:04 PM
>> Inadequacies are sometimes dealt with best when the pathos is effected. Usually all you need is a little...push.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 07:05 PM
... Just stop lol dont even try and Im going to DL Chrome because I have had problems with FireFox in the past

Vindictive Contrivance
08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
<// Augustus, this will not become your source of amusement. A boundless creation was rebuilt in such a deficient time. I will not allow it to deteriorate.

<//Present yourself no longer.

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
A little push? Looks like B.L.U.E. gave a shove!

Vestige
08-22-2011, 07:08 PM
I spotted this AI before Idk why I didnt point him out...

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:08 PM
... Just stop lol dont even try and Im going to DL Chrome because I have had problems with FireFox in the past

Chrome is a little different then Firefox bro, its very basic. Most people don't like it ( I fucken Love it). I also believe it does not have a spell check app

Maxdoggy
08-22-2011, 07:11 PM
<// Augustus, this will not become your source of amusement. A boundless creation was rebuilt in such a deficient time. I will not allow it to deteriorate.

<//Present yourself no longer.

I believe what this AI is saying, Augustus, is to STFU and GTFO.

Well said, "Vindictive Contrivance", or whoever the hell you are.

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:13 PM
HA! take that REDD we have two AIs! Both our new friend Vindictive Contrivance and Skynet!

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 07:14 PM
This is a possibility I hadn't thought of Colonel. Perhaps B.L.U.E. should check their seals, they may have a leak.

That being said, we will ensure ours are checked also. Note to any R.E.D.D. operatives looking to sell information to the Rebel Scum, when you are found, you will be punished to the FULL extent of our Imperial might.

If I may, Field Marshal, I suggest High Command begin working on new security protocols.

HA! take that REDD we have two AIs! Both our new friend Vindictive Contrivance and Skynet!

Actually, Contrivance is a neutral AI. I found proof of a Brotherhood AI by the name of "Congruous Verity" on the forums. One of my officers and I found his profile on these forums, though he has yet to reveal himself. Now is a good time to let you guys know. XP

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Oh what? Blue doesn't have that kinda intel??? Shame....

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh what? Blue doesn't have that kinda intel??? Shame....

If only they did... I've had this information for weeks now.

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Says who we don't have that kind of intel? Just because we don't yell out load WE KNOW SECRETS and then tell them to everybody what we know doesn't mean we don't have our own intel. In fact Burning here just proved we have better intel, part of intel means we know something about the other side and they don't know we know it hint HINT.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Actually this ICC Report proves we have more intell and BLUE has leaks. We never release our intell to everyone. Our HighCOM chooses what intell to release to the public. Thanks though.

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:36 PM
You see there is a difference between a leak and fraud. These "intel" and "photos" of blue are clearly doc pics or R.E.D.Ds in blue painted armor going around killing civilians. I am going to go with the latter. Its much cheaper to buy a can of paint then to create a fugged picture.

Silko
08-22-2011, 07:39 PM
The fact that R.E.D.D has to come down to this level proves how dispirit they really are. Perhaps the great and all mighty Emperor has foreseen the R.E.D.D fall of Reach and is now willing to kill his own citizens instead of losing them

XxClearSh0txX
08-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh what? Blue doesn't have that kinda intel??? Shame.......we do now...

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 08:25 PM
...we do now...

Who exactly do you rebels serve, Clear?

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Careful Imperial scum. Soon we'll be glassing your Emperor.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Ive seen this map

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Ive seen this map

You won't anymore if we glass it.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 08:40 PM
You won't anymore if we glass it.

EPIC Backstory fail *facepalm*

Covenant is allied with the Empire >.< Try reading Kuhblams story...

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 08:42 PM
EPIC Backstory fail *facepalm*

Sorry its BEEN SO LONG SINCE AN UPDATE HINT HINT. xP

It was just a joke, haha.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Sorry its BEEN SO LONG SINCE AN UPDATE HINT HINT. xP

Now THIS is something BOTH armies can agree on! :D BIGGER HINT! :P

Vestige
08-22-2011, 09:00 PM
LOL wait untill my story finaly gets to that point It will beh along teh lines of "UNSC divides the army into 2 half goes to the outer colonies to recolonize after the covenant war supplies stops BLUE is formed REDD is also formed." lol

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 09:22 PM

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT??? I read it, but don't remember that.

Carpe Vexillum
08-22-2011, 09:27 PM
Infidels.

XxClearSh0txX
08-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Who exactly do you rebels serve, Clear?Well that's simple. His name is... Um... *scratches head*

...We serve Maxdoggy!

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
LOL wait untill my story finaly gets to that point It will beh along teh lines of "UNSC divides the army into 2 half goes to the outer colonies to recolonize after the covenant war supplies stops BLUE is formed REDD is also formed." lol

Your story isn't Canon though, it would be classified as "fan fiction" to the FC Story.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT??? I read it, but don't remember that.

Chapter 3: Somewhere when I say we have to wait untill the Arbiter and the Covenant Fleet arrive to fight the space battle with the Imperial Fleet.

In recent accusations of R.E.D.D. involvement in the ICC Report brought forward by Mr. Craig, I have been authorized by the Emporer to give an official R.E.D.D. statement.

"The Empire retrieved these images from drones and hacked data cores recovered by shot-down B.L.U.E. Falcons shortly after the civilian transport was shot down; Thus the Empire is not at liberty to confirm nor deny the notion that there are B.L.U.E. members giving up information for free or for VCash. Once presented with these images, an unidentified Imperial Spokesperson released said intelligence to the ICC in an effort to show the galaxy what the Rebel's have done and are doing in their efforts to enstill unrest in the Imperium."

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Well that's simple. His name is... Um... *scratches head*

...We serve Maxdoggy!

In promise of cake. Although we've never seen the cake.

XxClearSh0txX
08-22-2011, 09:41 PM
In promise of cake. Although we've never seen the cake.The cookies stolen from the red reserves are enough to sate my hunger. :)

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Well that's simple. His name is... Um... *scratches head*

...We serve Maxdoggy!

Exactly. The Emperor has never been seen and neither has the leader of the rebellion.

I don't believe even the rebels know who they serve. They're all following blindly. And for what? Why do you fight the empire? You once followed the Emperor, Clear. Why join the resistance?

Vestige
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Exactly. The Emperor has never been seen and neither has the leader of the rebellion.

I don't believe even the rebels know who they serve. They're all following blindly. And for what? Why do you fight the empire? You once followed the Emperor, Clear. Why join the resistance?

This.

Kuhblam
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
In response to Donkey: =P

~Kuhblam

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 10:06 PM

You dont know either. Why do YOU follow a figure who might not even exist? We follow an idea. The idea of freedom from tyranny.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
We follow an idea. The idea of freedom from tyranny.

Say's the one on the faction killing Civilians for refusing to give you war effort supplies.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Elizabeth A.I:
Field Marshal I can conduct a armor recognition to see if these SPARTANS are real or not...

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 10:16 PM
You dont know either. Why do YOU follow a figure who might not even exist? We follow an idea. The idea of freedom from tyranny.

It doesn't matter who I follow. It's for what reason. I want Humanity unified under one banner. Like we were under the UNSC, the Insurrectionists aside. The Brotherhood wants the military disbanded and all Human worlds un-unified. There was never any tyranny. The Brotherhood was formed before the REDD was even created. We were started to control protestors.

Nocte
08-22-2011, 10:16 PM

Exactly how is REDD under a tyrant leadership? We weren't the ones who attacked from the outer colonies like you did, we simply made sure the inner colonies were secure!

Carpe Vexillum
08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Anyone who stands in the way of the Brotherhood, is an enemy. Holding back supplies when their defenders should have been there was a foolish mistake based on a sense of misplaced trust in the Empire, and they paid the price for their lack of co-operation.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Elizabeth A.I:
Field Marshal I can conduct a armor recognition to see if these SPARTANS are real or not...

I would appreciate it, although I have a feeling those armour attachments were temporary and have been changed, I highly doubt the B.L.U.E. would leave any trace of such terrible acts of violence against inoccent civilians. Perhaps we could speak regarding a few other tasks I could use your services for.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Anyone who stands in the way of the Brotherhood, is an enemy. Holding back supplies when their defenders should have been there was a foolish mistake based on a sense of misplaced trust in the Empire, and they paid the price for their lack of co-operation.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7589/70806581.png

Sorry for the double gentlemen but clearly we have found our culprit. Saved in the Imperial Database and left here for all to see.

You Rebels disgust me, pray your death is swift and with mercy.

Edit: Image provided for proof incase post edited.

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Say's the one on the faction killing Civilians for refusing to give you war effort supplies.

And that can be countered with the fact that it is false evidence, tampered with by the Imperial forces.

In response to Kuhblam: You are lazy. ;)

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 10:35 PM
The rebels are a disease. A disease that brings nothing but choas and war. A war might I add that we will win, and a choas that we will also put an end to.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 10:36 PM
And that can be countered with the fact that it is false evidence, tampered with by the Imperial forces.

In response to Kuhblam: You are lazy. ;)

See my post above Rebel scum. Your own brother has admitted to the support of such actions by the B.L.U.E.

Foehammer
08-22-2011, 10:43 PM
We need no emperor, no figurehead to follow blindly. With what we lack in such a leader, such as your emperor, we make up for in our service to the people; freeing them from a tyrannical empire that unifies through power, instead of freedom and justice. Call us rebel scum, call us traitors,...our true title will forever be a legion of freedom fighters.

Silko
08-22-2011, 10:57 PM
See my post above Rebel scum. Your own brother has admitted to the support of such actions by the B.L.U.E.
No He did not state we kill civilians, he said we battle those who stand in the way of the Brotherhood's mission to bring peace and freedom to the colonies. You, like the Imperial scums that killed the poor civilians in order to falsely accuse the Brotherhood, have twisted our words and actions to please your needs.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 11:04 PM
No He did not state we kill civilians, he said we battle those who stand in the way of the Brotherhood's mission to bring peace and freedom to the colonies. You, like the Imperial scums that killed the poor civilians in order to falsely accuse the Brotherhood, have twisted our words and actions to please your needs.

In an easy form for your simple Rebel mind, Anyone, including civilians who support the Empire, are enemies. Anyone standing in the way is an enemy, which happened to be civilians protesting the theft of their property. Also shown he meant this incident when he mentioned the whole "Holding back supplies" and "they paid of their lack of co-operation." which is VERY clear in what he meant.

VERY much your own brother's words supporting what has happened. The idea that you all question Mr. Craigs reporting abilities and the ICC publishing tampered material is ludacris. Mr. Craig and the ICC do an excellent job reporting what is happening in the galaxy.

Get your facts straight son, you Rebels are a waste of space in this galaxy, and you will be purged with extreme prejudice.

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Exactly how is REDD under a tyrant leadership? We weren't the ones who attacked from the outer colonies like you did, we simply made sure the inner colonies were secure!

Forcing people to serve under one man is tyranny.

These civilians simply were following Imperial directives and all such actions are taken as defiance to the Brotherhood. We will not stand by while people support Imperial ways.

No neutral civilians were ever harmed.

Gargoyle
08-22-2011, 11:20 PM
So what you're saying is "If they don't agree, they must go."?

I for one, will never assault a Rebel supporting civillian while he/she is unarmed...

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Forcing people to serve under one man is tyranny.

Even more Rebel Garbage. Forcing people NOT to serve under a unified Imperium is tyranny just the same. Any and all Civilians are welcome to live under the protection of the Empire, those that do not are not harmed nor are they looked down upon.

Neutral perhaps not, but unarmed men and women they were. Thankfully you bastards did not harm any children that we know of.

I for one, will never assault a Rebel supporting civillian while he/she is unarmed...

No Imperial solider would do such a thing, and if they were they would be punished severley. You are a model officer Captain, thank you for your exellencey in service to the Empire.

Foehammer
08-22-2011, 11:23 PM
And how is supposedly 'liberating imperfect governments and placing rule under one all powerful emperor' exactly saving those citizens from themselves? The people have a choice to govern themselves and make their own way in the galaxies, forcibly removing planetary governments is not the answer for universal peace and abolishing chaos.

Nocte
08-22-2011, 11:43 PM
We do not remove governments. We simply create and implement government systems that are fair to all citizens on that planet. The Empire in no way shape or form forces it's citizens to follow the Emperor blindly. They choose to follow him blindly by his actions to create a safe haven for all, a safe haven that has recently come under attack by the bastards who love war. The bastards who use these wars to load their pockets with money.

Did you rebel bastards forget to tell that to your "loyal followers", did you tell them as their sons, daughters, husbands, and wives throw themselves into this war that their lives means nothing but money to you that they will never see?

Go ahead spread your lies to those around you, however when your rule falls over them and the REDD forces that saved them from a life of fraud tell them the truth then we will see who is the stronger force in this galaxy!

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 11:49 PM
But you seem to forget that after the Human-Covenant war, it was the protesters that became BLUE who started all of this.

Those protesters wanted to disband the military and un-unify Human worlds. The UNSC remnants formed what is now the empire. And the REDD was developed to stop the protesters who became violent and refused to back down. Thus, protesters became rebels, creating the current Brotherhood. This war is your fault.

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 11:51 PM
We do not remove governments. We simply create and implement government systems that are fair to all citizens on that planet. The Empire in no way shape or form forces it's citizens to follow the Emperor blindly. They choose to follow him blindly by his actions to create a safe haven for all, a safe haven that has recently come under attack by the bastards who love war. The bastards who use these wars to load their pockets with money.

Did you rebel bastards forget to tell that to your "loyal followers", did you tell them as their sons, daughters, husbands, and wives throw themselves into this war that their lives means nothing but money to you that they will never see?

Go ahead spread your lies to those around you, however when your rule falls over them and the REDD forces that saved them from a life of fraud tell them the truth then we will see who is the stronger force in this galaxy!

How is one man leading a "fair" government? It is a dictator, with everyone listening to whatever he says. A man, might I add, who hasn't even shown his face? Who knows if he even exists. For all you know, you fight to the deaths for mere amusement for a group of company heads. To follow blindly is to be ignorant to your life.

Go ahead and follow blindly. Once we have full control of Reach, we begin our seige on the mother planet. And may God have mercy on your souls because I know we won't.

And Scarecrow, we gladly fight against a unified government of one man. For that isn't a government it's a dictatorship.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 11:53 PM
How is one man leading a "fair" government? It is a dictator, with everyone listening to whatever he says. A man, might I add, who hasn't even shown his face? Who knows if he even exists. For all you know, you fight to the deaths for mere amusement for a group of company heads. To follow blindly is to be ignorant to your life.

Go ahead and follow blindly. Once we have full control of Reach, we begin our seige on the mother planet. And may God have mercy on your souls because I know we won't.

The Emporer and myself, along with ALL Field Marshal's in the Imperial R.E.D.D. have been at tables to discuss R.E.D.D. affairs on numerous occasions. Only us selected FM's and trusted CENTCOM members will ever see, speak, and hear the voice of our Emporer.

Scarekro
08-22-2011, 11:55 PM
And Scarecrow, we gladly fight against a unified government of one man. For that isn't a government it's a dictatorship.

Except that we weren't unified under one man until AFTER the protesters started. Again.... YOUR fault.

Nocte
08-22-2011, 11:55 PM
One man can lead an entire country or an Empire as long as he is fair. Which our Emperor is! He does not need to show his face because his actions show that he is a true leader. His decisions haven't been made for himself, rather for his soldiers and people.

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 11:59 PM
The Emporer and myself, along with ALL Field Marshal's in the Imperial R.E.D.D. have been at tables to discuss R.E.D.D. affairs on numerous occasions. Only us selected FM's and trusted CENTCOM members will ever see, speak, and hear the voice of our Emporer.

No proof he exists besides the easily swayed words of a few men and women. Phantom ideas aren't strong foundations to follow behind.

Except that we weren't unified under one man until AFTER the protesters started. Again.... YOUR fault.

And I followed the Imperial guidance until it centered around one person. Then I joined the Brotherhood and found the real truth. We all fight for different reasons with the Brotherhood, but we all fight against one common enemy. REDD.

Eagle: it has been shown in history that giving ultimate power to ONE man always corrupts him.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Eagle: it has been shown in history that giving ultimate power to ONE man always corrupts him.

History also has a single story of a great King who lead his people out of the darkness by being a perfect leader. He was given all the power and did great things with it. Our Emperor is far from corrupt!

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 12:08 AM
History also has a single story of a great King who lead his people out of the darkness by being a perfect leader. He was given all the power and did great things with it. Our Emperor is far from corrupt!

Which is why he is reluctant to show himself in public, right?

Scarekro
08-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Which is why he is reluctant to show himself in public, right?

With an entire faction of men and women who would gladly give their lives just to take his, I'm not surprised that he protects himself so much.

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 12:16 AM
With an entire faction of men and women who would gladly give their lives just to take his, I'm not surprised that he protects himself so much.

Then why hide? If he has so many followers, what does he have to fear? If they would all give their lives, what would it hurt to show himself? I believe that if he has so many followers, they deserve to KNOW what they are risking their lives for.

The Emporer is a coward.

Vestige
08-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Elizabeth A.I:
Yes sir I'd be glad to help you...
Hmm going have to sum up on this tm just got a FM reply thats all I was looking for...

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Brave men and woman show their faces into battle, risking their lives out on the fireld, yet not even your 'godlike' emperor dare show his face to his enemy? Pitiful. If he is so arrogant as to deny his foes a mere look of his presence, he is no real leader at all. He sends his men into battle with words of bravery and encouragement as he sits and broods in his fortess. Simply despicable. Those men and women willing to take their lives for his safety? A waste, an awful waste of human life for one phantom emperor.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Then why hide? If he has so many followers, what does he have to fear? If they would all give their lives, what would it hurt to show himself? I believe that if he has so many followers, they deserve to KNOW what they are risking their lives for.

The Emporer is a coward.

Why does he need to prove himself? Cowards do not have millions of people who follow them without question.

It does me well seeing that you speek of the Emperor as he is yours aswell.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 12:26 AM
You Rebels truly are idiots. You think we fight from an Emporer? We fight for an Empire of peace and stability in this galaxy. We fight to stop you Rebel terrorists from killing innocent civilians as shown by the ICC this week.

The lack of substantial backing to any arguement here is truly saddening. It appears I wrongfully thought the enemies of R.E.D.D. had a functioning brain.

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 12:26 AM
Why does he need to prove himself? Cowards do not have millions of people who follow them without question.

Right. That's just ignorance at it's best. No one man should be given that much power, can turn a man insane and reckless O.o

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 12:31 AM
You Rebels truly are idiots. You think we fight from an Emporer? We fight for an Empire of peace and stability in this galaxy. We fight to stop you Rebel terrorists from killing innocent civilians as shown by the ICC this week.

The lack of substantial backing to any arguement here is truly saddening. It appears I wrongfully thought the enemies of R.E.D.D. had a functioning brain.

The fact that half your soldiers slogan "Fight for the Emporer!", yes I could say it would be a close guess that you do fight for an Emporer. ;)

The fact is I can't create a substantial backing to my arguement since there is no proof of an Emporer to argue against.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Those men and women willing to take their lives for his safety? A waste, an awful waste of human life for one phantom emperor.

Let us not forget that your leader does't have a face aswell, infact I do believe you don't even have a name for him. He is but a piece of lore that will be burned with your arrogance when the Empire purges the galaxy of your presence.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 12:37 AM
The fact that half your soldiers slogan "Fight for the Emporer!", yes I could say it would be a close guess that you do fight for an Emporer. ;)

The fact is I can't create a substantial backing to my arguement since there is no proof of an Emporer to argue against.

If some of R.E.D.D. believe they fight for the Emporer so be it, but their duty lies to the Empire as a whole, and they know this.

You have no backing due to a serious lack of intelligence and posion filled in your head with Rebel lies scum.

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Our fighting men and woman fight for peace and freedom, a cure to the disease that is REDD. Every one of them is a leader, they do not need to be told they are doing the right thing by some propaganda-inducing emperor. They know what they need to accomplish from these wars, besides exposing such disingenuous lies that only REDD can spawn, the universe has choked on such for long enough.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Our fighting men and woman fight for peace and freedom, a cure to the disease that is REDD. Every one of them is a leader, they do not need to be told they are doing the right thing by some propaganda-inducing emperor. They know what they need to accomplish from these wars, besides exposing such disingenuous lies that only REDD can spawn, the universe has choked on such for long enough.

I feel like you are avoiding what I said because you know you are not right. So you try and change what we are discussing.

I should expect nothing less from somethings that bullets shouldn't even be spent on.

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 12:43 AM
You say I have a lack of intelligence, yet your soldiers suffer from a bout of ignorance. Once we take Reach, we will take Earth. And prove one of two things. If there is an Emporer, we deal justice for a blinded society. If there is not an Emporer, we take off the veil of an ignorant and blinded people.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 12:44 AM
I feel like you are avoiding what I said because you know you are not right. So you try and change what we are discussing.

That is all they can do General. They have nothing now their secrets have been displayed by the ICC.

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 12:47 AM
I have no need to dodge any question, what I've said is the truth and that is all I need to take comfort in-that and the knowledge that Pelicans kick massive amounts of ass. I answered your question; Every member of BLUE is a leader, but if you must go into specifics we have our chain of command, no false icons and poster boy emperors to report here, no siree.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh Captain. I laugh at how you think the Emperor's Royal Enforcers will allow you to even get close to our leader. We will never die, because we fight for the right cause. We may lose Reach, but Reach is one planet. As the UNSC did during the Human Covenant War, REDD will do the same if we must.

EriRi 1138
08-23-2011, 01:07 AM
Jesus christ. Emperor*. Not Emporer. I swear to god.

"Read a fucking book for once"

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 01:14 AM
EriRI: *inserts comment about Muscleman's mom*

Will do.

EriRi 1138
08-23-2011, 01:16 AM
I was actually quoting McLovin from Superbad. But mkay.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
The idea that you all question Mr. Craigs reporting abilities and the ICC publishing tampered material is ludacris. Mr. Craig and the ICC do an excellent job reporting what is happening in the galaxy.

Get your facts straight son

Perhaps it is you Field Marshall that needs to be corrected. Once again you thrust lies down my throat. Not once did I insult Mr. Craig or his team. Once again you great large lies so bold they take away the focus of the conversation. In other words you are a propagandist. If you dare to attack my intelligence again, do so in a proper manner instead of making an ass of your self.

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 01:21 AM
I actually saw that movie, shame on me for not knowing the reference. Regular Show is a pretty good follow up if I do say so myself.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:24 AM
I bring up a question that was left unanswered. If these photos are real and a imperial probe is the reasoning behind such "evidence" then why would our solders not be able to detect this probes seeing how close they where to the "action". Do not insult my intelligence by simply stating a cloaking field protected your probes. Our solders are equipped with scanners strong enough to determine when a cloaked R.E.D.D solder is in the area so why not a probe as well? Answer me this Field Marshall and do not send one of your cronies to do so

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Perhaps it is you Field Marshall that needs to be corrected. Once again you thrust lies down my throat. Not once did I insult Mr. Craig or his team. Once again you great large lies so bold they take away the focus of the conversation. In other words you are a propagandist. If you dare to attack my intelligence again, do so in a proper manner instead of making an ass of your self.

Clearly a reading lesson for yourself would do well; you Rebels do read do you not?

I bring up a question that was left unanswered. If these photos are real and a imperial probe is the reasoning behind such "evidence" then why would our solders not be able to detect this probes seeing how close they where to the "action". Do not insult my intelligence by simply stating a cloaking field protected your probes. Our solders are equipped with scanners strong enough to determine when a cloaked R.E.D.D solder is in the area so why not a probe as well? Answer me this Field Marshall and do not send one of your cronies to do so

Reffer to the official statement I made on behalf of the Empire a few pages back. Assuming you're able to do that reading discussed above.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 01:31 AM

Your scanners and A.I.'s were never able to pick up Augustus. Perhaps Augustus cloaked those drones for us. Your scanners would be able to do anything.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:34 AM
Once again you attempt to insult my intelligence. It is you know needs to learn to read for NO answer was given in both previous post or in this one. So I ask again why where we unable to detect these probes when our solders in the past have detected and killed both cloaked probes and solders in the battlefield. As I stated before you lack the ability to answer you wish to remove the path to your own short comings by attempting to send the trail else where with insults and slander.

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Not to mention the probe is literally inside the Falcon at one point, and inside the room at another.

Poorly designed images.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Your scanners and A.I.'s were never able to pick up Augustus. Perhaps Augustus cloaked those drones for us. Your scanners would be able to do anything.

So an A.I. with the ability to hide within a computer has the ability to cloak an object physically? And you insult our intelligence? If this is the mind of your so called leaders then I am truly sorry for your basic solders

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:37 AM
Not to mention the probe is literally inside the Falcon at one point, and inside the room at another.

Poorly designed images.

Thank you Donkey, please Field Marshall explain.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 01:37 AM
Once again you attempt to insult my intelligence. It is you know needs to learn to read for NO answer was given in both previous post or in this one. So I ask again why where we unable to detect these probes when our solders in the past have detected and killed both cloaked probes and solders in the battlefield. As I stated before you lack the ability to answer you wish to remove the path to your own short comings by attempting to send the trail else where with insults and slander.

Confirmed. Rebels are unable to navigate forum pages or read. Looking good for us boys!

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Confirmed. Rebels are unable to navigate forum pages or read. Looking good for us boys!

If I am unable to read a post then please quote your statement of why we can not detect your probes. It would seem we poor little rebels missed that day in school.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Here I thought we where fighting highly trained men. I even openly stated it during my interview with Mr. Craig. Clearly I was wrong. You simply lack the ability to comprehend what one asks you in a written format using words with more then four letters.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 01:44 AM
An A.I. can build anything it feels as long as it is given the correct materials so yes. Yes we very well could of tasked Augustus with doing so. Besides who ever said the probe was large?

(In current times we have hair sized cameras....)

EriRi 1138
08-23-2011, 01:47 AM
Ladies. Play nice.

Silko
08-23-2011, 01:49 AM
Your going to tell me that equipment that is able to detect a signal that is MEANT to be cloaked would be unable to detect a simple power or thermal reading? General I would suggest for your own self worth that you not answer anymore questions. So for your track record in this conversations is mediocre at best

EriRi 1138
08-23-2011, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

You totally stole this from me dude. =P

EriRi 1138
08-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Or I stole it from the television?

Nah. I stole it from you.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Cleary. Had you been in an Imperial school Major, not only would you be able to read, but you'd be much more capable of holding an arguement with backing and using this "intelligence" you claim to have which is very much non existant. For your Rebel sake, I'll help you and your scum brothers understand, I hope it isn't too compliacted for you all.

... So I have a strange feeling that someone in BLUE is working for the empire from within the rebellion, which would explain why the drone could get so close to the ODSTs and Spartans without alerting them. Whoever that agent may be... Godspeed.

Neither confirmed nor denied during the Official R.E.D.D. Statement. Clearly a possibility a Rebel traitor has decided to return to the Empire and bring some intelligence with him, or he wishes the secrets of the Brotherhood to be exposed. Either way, there is a chance a B.L.U.E. follower has taken/sent images to the ICC or a member of the Empire.

The Official Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles Statement:
"No such atrocities shall be condoned by the B.L.U.E. Freedom Fighters or were ever condoned. These images were either staged or doctored - either of which can be done easily with today's technology. We are sad to see any loss of civilian life and we hope to clear our name of such obvious fallacies."

Just for your refernce for an upcoming quote as you seem unable to search Forums pages.

You see there is a difference between a leak and fraud. These "intel" and "photos" of blue are clearly doc pics or R.E.D.Ds in blue painted armor going around killing civilians. I am going to go with the latter. Its much cheaper to buy a can of paint then to create a fugged picture.

This is where you insult Mr. Craig and the ICC. Stating these photos are anything but real is stating that someone has fooled the ICC and Mr. Craig both insulting their intelligence and their ability to detect tampered information both in images and source. It is insulting someone who cannot hold an argument insult such an honorable company and reporter, both of which do an excellent job reporting this war.

In recent accusations of R.E.D.D. involvement in the ICC Report brought forward by Mr. Craig, I have been authorized by the Emporer to give an official R.E.D.D. statement.

"The Empire retrieved these images from drones and hacked data cores recovered by shot-down B.L.U.E. Falcons shortly after the civilian transport was shot down;[u/] Thus the Empire is not at liberty to confirm nor deny the notion that there are B.L.U.E. members giving up information for free or for VCash. Once presented with these images, an unidentified Imperial Spokesperson released said intelligence to the ICC in an effort to show the galaxy what the Rebel's have done and are doing in their efforts to enstill unrest in the Imperium."

Clearly did not read the official R.E.D.D. statement. I underlined some items for your ease of understanding. As a member of your Rebel group would know, the Falcon's responsible for destroying the transport and killing hundreds of civilians were shot down by one of our drones. Crash sites were investigated by HEV drop teams present. HEV teams consisted of Medical teams and military escorts as detailed in the ICC report.

[u]Anyone who stands in the way of the Brotherhood, is an enemy. Holding back supplies when their defenders should have been there was a foolish mistake based on a sense of misplaced trust in the Empire, and they paid the price for their lack of co-operation.

A nice post from one of your brothers which the B.L.U.E. quickly stated it did not reffer to the incident being reported. Again I've underlined some parts for your benefit; This post is adressed below.

In an easy form for your simple Rebel mind, Anyone, including civilians who support the Empire, are enemies. Anyone standing in the way is an enemy, which happened to be civilians protesting the theft of their property. Also shown he meant this incident when he mentioned the whole "Holding back supplies" and "they paid of their lack of co-operation." which is VERY clear in what he meant.

VERY much your own brother's words supporting what has happened. The idea that you all question Mr. Craigs reporting abilities and the ICC publishing tampered material is ludacris. Mr. Craig and the ICC do an excellent job reporting what is happening in the galaxy.

Get your facts straight son, you Rebels are a waste of space in this galaxy, and you will be purged with extreme prejudice.

This was the rebuttal to your insult to the ICC and Mr. Craig and the defense of your scum brother. Hopefully you're able to understand this part, if you need more underlined let me know.

So the Rebels have harmed Civilians in the past/present? Unarmed Civilians are now targets for you? I'll remind you unarmed men and women were killed by ODST/Rebel Forces in this event.

Here I thought we where fighting highly trained men. I even openly stated it during my interview with Mr. Craig. Clearly I was wrong. You simply lack the ability to comprehend what one asks you in a written format using words with more then four letters.

Your lack of ability to do reading for yourself and the need for spoon feeding of information is degrading.

If I am unable to read a post then please quote your statement of why we can not detect your probes. It would seem we poor little rebels missed that day in school.

Hopefully you day in class has helped you Major. Have a good night.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:08 AM
this statement has been edited for the Field Marshall has responded prepare for a double post

Nocte
08-23-2011, 02:11 AM
So far your track record in this conversation is mediocre at best

**Corrections have been made for you.

My track record is mediocre? at best? Really people explain to me how it is mediocre? I have through and through made very valid points and arguments.

Yes equipment that is suppose to detect a signal can be jammed, it is more then possible it is used all the time. I think we developed that technology back in the 1960's. I'm sure if you have alot of knowledge of that era Major. It was very long ago.

GhostHammer
Back to the point. Field Marshall if you are unable to pull up any record of you properly answering my question then it proves my point that you are proven lier and are will to use fraud to sway the minds of the colonies. How can the legibility of the said "evidence" not be questioned when it is coming from a source that is proven to lie and make false accusations to force their ideas among others. I fell this ends this conversation seeing that you are unable to answer a simple question because it would remove your propagandist shroud around the facts and reveal what type of "men" run and fight for the Empire

Cleary you're upset it was your 105th Identified by Civilians in the slaughter of innocents. Might want to check in on your men's discipline, clearly it's slipping.

As for your accusations that the Empire is "proven to lie" I would very much like to see the proof that, oh yes, that is right, all you Rebel's have are empty accusations and hollow threats. Grow a backbone before you stand infront of the Empire, for we will crush the B.L.U.E. with an unstoppable force.

MedeDust
Now now lets not start a court room over a tampered report.

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 02:14 AM
My statement is correct, Field Marshal. No neutral civilians have ever been harmed. If civilians openly express their love to the Empire, and express their support, then they indeed are part of the Empire and are treated as such.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:18 AM
My statement is correct, Field Marshal. No neutral civilians have ever been harmed. If civilians openly express their love to the Empire, and express their support, then they indeed are part of the Empire and are treated as such.

Good to know that while we allow Civilian supporters of the B.L.U.E. to live without fear of death you kill innocent who choose to live under their leadership of choice. You claim we are the tyrant monster, yet here you are openly admitting to treatment of Civilians in a negative fashion because of their chice of leadership.

Check the mirror Rebel, you'll see the monster looking you back in the face.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 02:19 AM

A Civilian is a civilian, it's sad to see you put in writing that you don't care about civilians that are only neutral or on your side. The Empire cares about all civilians, not just ours and those who wish to remain without a flag.

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 02:20 AM
A Civilian is a civilian, it's sad to see you put in writing that you don't care about civilians that are only neutral or on your side. The Empire cares about all civilians, not just ours and those who wish to remain without a flag.

Really? Because I seem to remember the Empire cracking down pretty hard when it first began on ALL protests. That is why the conflict became worse.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:23 AM
Really? Because I seem to remember the Empire cracking down pretty hard when it first began on ALL protests. That is why the conflict became worse.

Correct. Protestors became worse, including violent riots and looting. The Empire cracked down hard on this to prevent innocent people from being hurt and their property stolen. All Imperial forces were under strict orders to not fire or engage in defensive measures unless their lives or the lives of innocent victims were in danger.

When you Rebel's pushed too far and started destroying, stealing, and injuring/killing, that was when the Empire came down on those responsible.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Neither confirmed nor denied during the Official R.E.D.D. Statement. Clearly a possibility a Rebel traitor has decided to return to the Empire and bring some intelligence with him, or he wishes the secrets of the Brotherhood to be exposed. Either way, there is a chance a B.L.U.E. follower has taken/sent images to the ICC or a member of the Empire.

I have responded to statement with the very statement you quoted from me

My statement:You see there is a difference between a leak and fraud. These "intel" and "photos" of blue are clearly doc pics or R.E.D.Ds in blue painted armor going around killing civilians. I am going to go with the latter. Its much cheaper to buy a can of paint then to create a fugged picture.

This is where you insult Mr. Craig and the ICC. Stating these photos are anything but real is stating that someone has fooled the ICC and Mr. Craig both insulting their intelligence and their ability to detect tampered information both in images and source. It is insulting someone who cannot hold an argument insult such an honorable company and reporter, both of which do an excellent job reporting this war.

It seem that you once again need to be educated. I have not insulted the ICC or Mr. Craig I have in fact pointed out that it is YOU who wishes to insult their competence by giving them false statements and photos. You insult them by make them make complete asses of themselves for putting out such slander. I do not blame the ICC for this they made a mistake they are human. Which is something I can not say about the subhuman actions of the Empire.

Clearly did not read the official R.E.D.D. statement. I underlined some items for your ease of understanding. As a member of your Rebel group would know, the Falcon's responsible for destroying the transport and killing hundreds of civilians were shot down by one of our drones. Crash sites were investigated by HEV drop teams present. HEV teams consisted of Medical teams and military escorts as detailed in the ICC report. While this conversation has removed my respect for imperial intelligence, I do not doubt the Empire's ability to cover up, like they have been doing for years, any lose ends that may help disprove these false statements.

A nice post from one of your brothers which the B.L.U.E. quickly stated it did not reffer to the incident being reported. Again I've underlined some parts for your benefit

I can not control the complete actions of every single person of this organization let alone the actions of those ranked above me. Let it be known right now that it was a FALSE statement and does not repersent our brotherhood

So the Rebels have harmed Civilians in the past/present? Unarmed Civilians are now targets for you? I'll remind you unarmed men and women were killed by ODST/Rebel Forces in this event.

These poor souls where killed by REDDs masquerading BLUEs. BLUE has NEVER open fire any unarmed civilians. However I can not same the same for the Empire after these photos

You Imperials will not stop at anything to prevent anyone from challenging you. You are afraid, for only a true coward would do something like this. You are scum and not worth the air you breathe

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 02:28 AM
There is no record of riots ever coming out of control. Only protesting. But since the Higher Ups didn't want their power taken away, they decided to crack down harshly on the "innocent civilians."

Your own laws and morals have cracks.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:34 AM
How dare you insult my abilities as a Leader of my Army. My 105th are proven solders. Solders do not kill in cold blood. We do NOT kill civilians who openly voice their opinions of us, positive or negative. The same can not be said of you. If my solders are so lacking in discipline what does it say of your men? Last time I checked we are winning our conflict on Reach. You foresee your failure as a Field Marshall when we throw you off this planet and attempt to brainwash the people of Reach. Such cowardice.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Those cracks are filled by the Field Marshal and myself. We both know of our history from the public records to the ones that the Emperor gives strict access to. Under to time in the Imperial Army's rule has an order to open fire on innocent civilians ever been given whether they were rebel supports or neutral.

ICC's intelligence is top of the line, they would never want to be on the tail end of a false lead that would wreck their reputation. So I can promise all civilians currently on this channel that these images are not false. If you have any loved ones on any currently B.L.U.E. controlled planets after a battle was fought for it. I plead you to get in contact with them to make sure they are safe.

Silko
**Corrections have been made for you.

My track record is mediocre? at best? Really people explain to me how it is mediocre? I have through and through made very valid points and arguments.

Yes equipment that is suppose to detect a signal can be jammed, it is more then possible it is used all the time. I think we developed that technology back in the 1960's. I'm sure if you have alot of knowledge of that era Major. It was very long ago.

General all of your "statements" have been disproved or laughed at. As i stated if we are able to pick up jammed signals then why not this one? I once again suggest you not answer this one it would not be good.

GhostHammer
It seem that you once again need to be educated. I have not insulted the ICC or Mr. Craig I have in fact pointed out that it is YOU who wishes to insult their competence by giving them false statements and photos. You insult them by make them make complete asses of themselves for putting out such slander. I do not blame the ICC for this they made a mistake they are human. Which is something I can not say about the subhuman actions of the Empire.

The notion they would publish anything but accurate, real material is an insult to their reporting/editing proceedures and skills. They can tell the difference between dark lies and accurate truths. Stop crying you Rebel's got caught.

While this conversation has removed my respect for imperial intelligence, I do not doubt the Empire's ability to cover up, like they have been doing for years, any lose ends that may help disprove these false statements.

When? With What? There are no reported incidents, thus you have no backing. Learn to create an argument Major, the hollow responses from yourself and your Rebel bretheren are insulting.

I can not control the complete actions of every single person of this organization let alone the actions of those ranked above me. Let it be known right now that it was a FALSE statement and does not repersent our brotherhood.

It clearly represents some. The possibility of rouge B.L.U.E. forces committing these acts is possible, but clearly it is to hard to admit you may have no control over a unit of two under your Brotherhoods command.

These poor souls where killed by REDDs masquerading BLUEs. BLUE has NEVER open fire any unarmed civilians. However I can not same the same for the Empire after these photos.

As stated, images verified by the ICC and proven. Once again, stop crying that someone in your Brotherhood has made you all look horrible.

You Imperials will not stop at anything to prevent anyone from challenging you. You are afraid, for only a true coward would do something like this. You are scum and not worth the air you breathe

We have no issues with a Challenge, infact when you souless Rebel's challenged us we accepted and thus the war we fight. Clearly your facts are wrong.

Save what is left of yourself and stop attempting to respond with such innaccurate, fake, ludacris grabage with no backing and support. Your insulting your own intelligence and that of your Brotherhood, whatever intelligence may exist.

Edit: Clearly you're 105th dosn't have an ounce of discipline if they're shooting unarmed Civiians.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Those cracks are filled by the Field Marshal and myself. We both know of our history from the public records to the ones that the Emperor gives strict access to. Under to time in the Imperial Army's rule has an order to open fire on innocent civilians ever been given whether they were rebel supports or neutral.

ICC's intelligence is top of the line, they would never want to be on the tail end of a false lead that would wreck their reputation. So I can promise all civilians currently on this channel that these images are not false. If you have any loved ones on any currently B.L.U.E. controlled planets after a battle was fought for it. I plead you to get in contact with them to make sure they are safe.

Why so they may be used as body bombs? I wouldn't doubt such cowardice after today's report.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:42 AM
The notion they would publish anything but accurate, real material is an insult to their reporting/editing proceedures and skills. They can tell the difference between dark lies and accurate truths. Stop crying you Rebel's got caught.

When? With What? There are no reported incidents, thus you have no backing. Learn to create an argument Major, the hollow responses from yourself and your Rebel bretheren are insulting.

It clearly represents some. The possibility of rouge B.L.U.E. forces committing these acts is possible, but clearly it is to hard to admit you may have no control over a unit of two under your Brotherhoods command.

As stated, images verified by the ICC and proven. Once again, stop crying that someone in your Brotherhood has made you all look horrible.

We have no issues with a Challenge, infact when you souless Rebel's challenged us we accepted and thus the war we fight. Clearly your facts are wrong.

Save what is left of yourself and stop attempting to respond with such innaccurate, fake, ludacris grabage with no backing and support. Your insulting your own intelligence and that of your Brotherhood, whatever intelligence may exist.

Edit: Clearly you're 105th dosn't have an ounce of discipline if they're shooting unarmed Civiians.

Well my 105th must have greater discipline to be able to kick your sorry tails. After all your men should be able to fire a rifle accurately after all the target practice they have conducted on civilians

Field Marshall, you should be ashamed of your self after ordering the deaths of so many civilians. I do not need to bring up any other actions in the past when none are able to speak the volumes this does. I pray that when our courts find you guilty of such gruesome war crimes they will give you a quick and painless death. Much more then you deserve at this point I think.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Field Marshall, you should be ashamed of your self after ordering the deaths of so many civilians. I do not need to bring up any other actions in the past when none are able to speak the volumes this does. I pray that when our courts find you guilty of such gruesome war crimes they will give you a quick and painless death. Much more then you deserve at this point I think.

Once again, claims with no support or evidence. I have never, nor ever will order the deaths of ANY civilians be them under this Emire, Rebel sympathizers, or neutral to the conflict. As stated, learn to construct an arguement and support it rather than act like a child and throw hollow slander around. The lack of maturity and professionalism in your claims speak volumes of the lack of quality in Rebel officers.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Once again, claims with no support or evidence. I have never, nor ever will order the deaths of ANY civilians be them under this Emire, Rebel sympathizers, or neutral to the conflict. As stated, learn to construct an arguement and support it rather than act like a child and throw hollow slander around. The lack of maturity and professionalism in your claims speak volumes of the lack of quality in Rebel officers.

Yes because throwing your own slander and making up evidence to support your cause is so much better. The lack of respect for human life speaks volumes of your mentality and the level of hell that awaits you.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Yes because throwing your own slander and making up evidence to support your cause is so much better. The lack of respect for human life speaks volumes of your mentality and the level of hell that awaits you.

As stated, the information brought to the ICC was from an Unknown R.E.D.D. Operative. Myself, General Eagle, and Colonel Scarekro were un aware of this untill the report came forward. I'd remind you that was already discussed, but I forgot you are unable to move back in forum pages and read, so my apologies Major.

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:50 AM
To think you where at one time a BLUE leader yourself... what great example then REDD's own Field Marshall to show how the Empire corrupts all its touches. From a hero of peace to the butcher of civilians, history will be a cruel mistress to you indeed

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Personal attacks. Clearly your intelligence and ability to discuss the point at hand has failed terribly.

I'll bedone speaing with such a worthless low life Rebel such as yourself. Goodbye Major.

Nocte
08-23-2011, 02:52 AM
General all of your "statements" have been disproved or laughed at. As i stated if we are able to pick up jammed signals then why not this one? I once again suggest you not answer this one it would not be good.

What statements have been laughed at? Your providing evidence, your just freely saying that I have made mediocre arguments. Please tell me which ones are so mediocre?

I suggest BLUE HighCom terminates your rank due to you not being able to control your men as they slaughter innocent civilians, or did you know about this slaugther? Is this the reason why you are fighting so hard to say that images are false and that I am making mediocre arguments?

You are simply trying to cover up that you are just another heartless leader in that bastardized Army that was formed because a group of whiny officers in the old UNSC never go what they wanted. So now they go around killing civilians because they can easily paint a target on their head by saying they were supporters of the Empire!

Well let me tell you something, you scum bag! In the REDD we don't fire men like you, we don't dishonorably discharge men like you. We hang them for our Empire to see that your Brotherhood is nothing but murderers.

Silko
As stated, the information brought to the ICC was from an Unknown R.E.D.D. Operative. Myself, General Eagle, and Colonel Scarekro were un aware of this untill the report came forward. I'd remind you that was already discussed, but I forgot you are unable to move back in forum pages and read, so my apologies Major.

I forgot how far the Empire is willing to take their lies and the lives they will end in order to discredit their enemies, my apologies to you Field Marshall

RENGADE 0F FUNK
OK OK OK OK I CONFESS....

one of those civilians bumped in to me and spilled my ice cream and didnt say sorry... So i shot him. THEN ALL THE PEOPLE STARTED GANGING UP ON ME SO I CALLED IN MY SQUAD AND WE TOOK THEM OUT...

It's ok though cuz they finally said sorry and bought me a new ice cream cone

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:54 AM

one of those civilians bumped in to me and spilled my ice cream and didnt say sorry... So i shot him. THEN ALL THE PEOPLE STARTED GANGING UP ON ME SO I CALLED IN MY SQUAD AND WE TOOK THEM OUT...

Funk, you're amazing btw :P

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Personal attacks. Clearly your intelligence and ability to discuss the point at hand has failed terribly.

I'll bedone speaing with such a worthless low life Rebel such as yourself. Goodbye Major.

Oh the honor was yours Field Marshall, I imagine its hard to look at what you use to be and to look at your self now and not hate the image you see

Good Night Field Marshall, I hope your conscience allows you to have sweet dreams

Silko
08-23-2011, 02:56 AM

Oh god damn it there goes my argument LOL :P

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-23-2011, 02:56 AM
Funk, you're amazing btw :P

Yea... nothing like an ice cream cone after a small mass murder.

GhostHammer
08-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Yea... nothing like an ice cream cone after a small mass murder.

LOL :P

I'm still in awe that we're Role Playing a flame war? Kinda lost but hell it was kinda fun, infact I think we just put a nice event in the FC Canon storyline...

*Looks at Kuhblam...

Silko
08-23-2011, 03:00 AM
What statements have been laughed at? Your providing evidence, your just freely saying that I have made mediocre arguments. Please tell me which ones are so mediocre?

I suggest BLUE HighCom terminates your rank due to you not being able to control your men as they slaughter innocent civilians, or did you know about this slaugther? Is this the reason why you are fighting so hard to say that images are false and that I am making mediocre arguments?

You are simply trying to cover up that you are just another heartless leader in that bastardized Army that was formed because a group of whiny officers in the old UNSC never go what they wanted. So now they go around killing civilians because they can easily paint a target on their head by saying they were supporters of the Empire!

Well let me tell you something, you scum bag! In the REDD we don't fire men like you, we don't dishonorably discharge men like you. We hang them for our Empire to see that your Brotherhood is nothing but murderers.

You hang those who deify the will of the Empire you say, well then glad to know how you treat those who do not agree with you. The difference between me and those men and women you slaughtered is I am able to stand up for my self. I will not stand by as you kill harmless civilians in order to slander both myself and the brotherhood. You sir are scum

Silko
08-23-2011, 03:01 AM
LOL :P

I'm still in awe that we're Role Playing a flame war? Kinda lost but hell it was kinda fun, infact I think we just put a nice event in the FC Canon storyline...

*Looks at Kuhblam...

*takes off serous face*

this was fun

*puts on serous face to yell at eagle*

Gargoyle
08-23-2011, 03:06 AM
It's quite obvious that these Rebel are very locked on their choices with the Galaxy. It's quite a shame that I have now realized this, but it has became very obvious that these Rebel soldiers are so certain of what they believe in that this veil of "peace" they crave so much will probably never come. If Blue craves war so much, I would hate to see a galaxy where the rebels best the empire. We do not hope for conflict, we prevent it. We do not condone violence, we end it. And we do not start wars, we finish them. Peace cannot be achieved thru conflict and regardless of weather or not these images taken are real or fake, blue started these attacks. Blue waged war once again. And Blue would continue to wage this war they believe in so much. So I ask you, not just rebel officers, but the soldiers as well. Look at the bodies of your dead. Look at the emotionless faces of your "brothers" on the battlefield. And look at the choas of war that you've started. You slander the Empire with accusations of lies, but yet you risk lives of soldiers and civillians alike. Talk to the people of Reach who no longer have homes because of the war you've started. Ask them. "What do you think of the Brotherhood?"

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-23-2011, 03:10 AM
It's quite obvious that these Rebel are very locked on their choices with the Galaxy. It's quite a shame that I have now realized this, but it has became very obvious that these Rebel soldiers are so certain of what they believe in that this veil of "peace" they crave so much will probably never come. If Blue craves war so much, I would hate to see a galaxy where the rebels best the empire. We do not hope for conflict, we prevent it. We do not condone violence, we end it. And we do not start wars, we finish them. Peace cannot be achieved thru conflict and regardless of weather or not these images taken are real or fake, blue started these attacks. Blue waged war once again. And Blue would continue to wage this war they believe in so much. So I ask you, not just rebel officers, but the soldiers as well. Look at the bodies of your dead. Look at the emotionless faces of your "brothers" on the battlefield. And look at the choas of war that you've started. You slander the Empire with accusations of lies, but yet you risk lives of soldiers and civillians alike. Talk to the people of Reach who no longer have homes because of the war you've started. Ask them. "What do you think of the Brotherhood?"

You obviously didnt read page 15. Arguments' over. I got mad and killed everything.

ThatRussianBear
08-23-2011, 10:48 AM
Remember, no Russian

Fuzzy
08-23-2011, 02:27 PM
This false report was well expected from the corrupt tyranny that is REDD, we knew the Empire would attempt to hide the fact that they just lost four major battles and are now indeed losing this war. They conjured this cover up story so that they can hide that fact to the people and in turn try to turn them against us.

To bad we are the people and we are not fooled.

This is the very reason we are fighting against you, you kill and slaughter civilians to try and prove a false point. We are here to protect the people and provide them with freedom and safety from the hands of the Empire. All of those BLUE Armour body suits are registered KIA men from the battle of Viery Plaza that we lost, we were unable to collect our dead brothers bodies because we were forced to retreat and now it is clear that REDD has stripped our dead men of their Armour and used them for this plot.

The Empire sickens me, let it be known that BLUE will continue to march into your territory and defeat you in battle, we will provide a safe haven for the people and offer freedom. You will lose REDD, the Brotherhood is to strong for your little propaganda lies.

Heed this as a warning, BLUE will win!

-Lt. General Fuzzy-

Syfe
08-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Thank you for that, Eri.

"Emporer"

Hilarious.

P.S. Losing; not lost.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-23-2011, 03:27 PM
On the bright side of all of this, one of those civilians in the article was wearing redd so he was obviously a spy

Jonathan Craig
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Notes taken from statements said in this topic. We will treat everything here as if spoken on the record.

On a further note, ICC's policy is to stand by its informational reports. We are having some... difficulties trying to keep out foreign constructs, but everything you see here was brought to light in coordination with our source, who will remain anonymous for security reasons.

Scarekro
08-23-2011, 05:09 PM

I don't quite understand how we lost. I'm pretty sure we just logically kicked their illogical blue asses.

Mythonian
08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
3.1 Excessive or inappropriate insults, disrespect, personal attacks, racial slurs, discrimination, harassment, or inflammatory posts are not allowed. Even while roleplaying, the Accords are in effect. While we allow for a certain leeway, this thread went too far numerous times.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c287/Maxdoggy/FCclosetopicFC.jpg