PDA

View Full Version : What Faction would Spartans flock to?

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 08:52 PM
I realize that the Armies have Spartan groups, but out of the Halo canon, where do you think those Spartans and Master Chief would go to in FC? Like which sides would they have originally chosen? If you follow rigidly, I would say they would have followed wherever the UNSC had gone (there are so many stories, I don't remember where the UNSC went in FC, I think it was BLUE >.<). But what Faction do you guys think they would have chosen?

MedeDust
08-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Purple.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 08:58 PM
They would have gone R.E.D.D. as it was a UNSC General who started/created the Empire. Warlords became a problem, and the UNSC was Re-formed into the Empire to counter. UNSC Officers who didn't agree with this broke off, thus creating B.L.U.E.

L0rd Kanti
08-22-2011, 08:59 PM
He would've went to green and became field mushroom.

VerbotenDonkey
08-22-2011, 09:01 PM
They would have gone R.E.D.D. as it was a UNSC General who started/created the Empire. Warlords became a problem, and the UNSC was Re-formed into the Empire to counter. UNSC Officers who didn't agree with this broke off, thus creating B.L.U.E.

Now I'm not too keen with how the ranking structure changed in Halo, but weren't Master Chief and them docked with the Navy, not Army? Say if the Admiral broke off to BLUE, wouldn't the Spartans follow?

iFurrious
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
I would guess that some Spartans would flock to both sides.

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Spartans are loyal to the UNSC as a whole, so they would go to to Empire/Earth. You'd get a few going to the Rebels, but most if not all would remain with where their loyalties lie.

Vestige
08-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Depending on their past as well Ghost cause remember SPARTANS like Noble 6 were rouge. SPARTANS like that and "gun for hire" soldiers would probaly go BLUE

GhostHammer
08-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Depending on their past as well Ghost cause remember SPARTANS like Noble 6 were rouge. SPARTANS like that and "gun for hire" soldiers would probaly go BLUE

Noble 6 was never Rouge. He worked alone on missions, but he was never Rouge. Read the books, EVERY Spartan was loyal to the death to Humanity and the UNSC leadership. That would never trained, that was drilled into them since childhood.

Kuhblam
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Hmm...

They'd stay with the Empire, unless a key figure in their life like Dr. Halsey could convince them otherwise. All branches of the UNSC had their mainstream majorities stay in the Empire according to the canon we've set up, so... yeah.

Now, Spartan-IVs raised on the Brotherhood side? That's a different story.

~Kuhblam

Mi Boys Dinner
08-22-2011, 11:35 PM
He would've went to green and became field mushroom.

This guy. ^

Acid
08-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Green.

AftershocK
08-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Red

RENGADE 0F FUNK
08-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Red

Athenian Army.

Foehammer
08-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Crimson Lance.

Hazy
08-24-2011, 03:47 AM
Crimson Lance.

XD

Ah, and if all spartan IV's could go BLUE, then.....WE GET JORGE :)

if i'm not mistaken jorge WAS wearing a modified mark IV variant helmet, and I recall (my memory's fuzzy though) that he was in fact a spartan IV according to canon.

GhostHammer
08-24-2011, 03:55 AM
XD

if i'm not mistaken jorge WAS wearing a modified mark IV variant helmet, and I recall (my memory's fuzzy though) that he was in fact a spartan IV according to canon.

Jorge was a Spartan II...

Have you even played Halo? Read a book about it? >.<

Maxdoggy
08-24-2011, 11:32 AM
The Spartans would go to whatever side didn't have Kuhblam on it. They don't want to be gay...

xD

AftershocK
08-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Athenian Army.

Yes hahaha

L0rd Kanti
08-24-2011, 12:09 PM
XD

Not sure if serious -________-