PDA

View Full Version : help for a banner.

Reaper
08-23-2011, 10:11 PM
I want to start alittle campain to get Elites back in FC because its not fair how their not allowed this war. i need help with making the main pic and i was wondering if someone could help me?

Sig/Banner/Wallpaper/Other?: i think i wanna say banner but i don't know size of that.

Render/Stock Image:http://game-insider.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/wallpaper_halo_wars_03_16 001.jpg

Text: suprise me

Specific Colors: mainly red and blue. i want it to apply for armys.

Specific Size: the max i can put it on the website.

Special Requests: please don't go against this campain.

whoever does this i will be grateful and give 1,500 Vcash to if i like it. :D

Vestige
08-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Ik the elites mean alot to you but their just unballanced and if you read the actuall halo story line arround this time the elites are following and in search of new gods because of the prophets lies. I just dont think the elites are nessary unless something crazy happens again lol. this is my opion and dont take it wrong reaper I llike elites to but just not this time. Im also not going against this campaing. maybe next war! make a story up and sumbit it to the FRs. :)

VerbotenDonkey
08-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Actually, Elites were used on the front lines in FC for REDD if you read Kuhblams story xP

Vestige
08-23-2011, 11:11 PM
that is true VD but still...

Reaper
08-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I am an elite to the core. theirs nothin of elite history i don't know. in fact theirs nothin of halo i don't know but the point is I LIKE TO BE ELITE!!!

Puba
08-25-2011, 04:29 PM
i support it :D

SHAyPES
08-25-2011, 09:08 PM
I fully support u reaps