PDA

View Full Version : Pod-caster Needed

RaZ Vader
08-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Forerunner Conflict Needs You!

If you are a long time member of FC, then you probably remember myself, and Microjupiter once doing bi-weekly Podcasts for FC. I recently tried to spring that back to life, but it soon became time consuming to do it every couple of weeks. I just don't have the time. So I am extending this task to any member of FC that wishes to take the job. What are the requirements?

Requirements for the Host

• Excellent Speaker
• Become a "character" someone who is fun to listen too/or can relate too.
• Become the news anchor of FC. In the podcast episodes, talk about the battles, and any other FC related news happening
• Have Guests, and Interviews
• have Podcast/editing experience (Preferred)
• Able to create a new podcast every 2-3 weeks
• Able to edit/upload podcast to itunes/and or other sharing services
• May also have a trivia for all Members to win prizes/vCash

So, thats a pretty hefty requirement field. I also realize it is a lot of work. So whoever decides to do this, will receive 4,000 vCash per Episode. And If 10 episodes are created, the host will receive a custom made T-shirt, just for them to own from the FC Store. You will also get much respect from me, and the Forerunners if you take on this task. Trust me, it is a lot of fun and a rewarding experience if you have the knowledge and time to become the official FC Pod-casting Host. So how do you apply?

Application Form:

Gamertag:
FC Time of Service:
Podcast Experience:
In a short sentence explain why you would be the best for this job:

Send this application via Private Message to myself. I will then contact you over XBOX LIVE, and we will discuss further on why I want this done. I am looking forward on taking our next podcast to new heights!

And remember, as the host. You have freedom to do it however you like. Choose Music, content! Its all up to you. I am giving you creative Freedom!

Maxdoggy
08-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Damn, I would love to do this but I am going to have some of the same issues with time restraints as you with school coming up. Bleh...

If anyone needs help with this, or if you need a guest, hit me up on Skype (joshua.pavlica)!

VerbotenDonkey
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Great idea to bring that back! It was always an exciting time of week. I could guest in one of them, don't have the talent to make them though.

bazongaman502
08-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Gamertag: Bazongaman502
FC Time of Service: 7 months
Podcast Experience: very little, but i do watch and see how things are done. Iv even done weekly updates for the Marines when i was in charge.
In a short sentence explain why you would be the best for this job: Just got done taking a corse in Journalism at my college, just started up a new youtube channel that involves updates in games/movies/tv shows and other things and this would bring another thing to the table for others to watch, including advertisement for FC.

Ik that not a whole lot of editing is actually used, so i know i can probably handle it... just dont expect and super-fantastic-orgasmic intro.... sooo, yeah... remember, even though im not going to fight for either Army, ill sit in an un-byas position and show both view points, and that i love FC so much that this would keep my passion for it sparked... idk, up to you

Carpe Vexillum
08-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Gamertag: Bazongaman502
FC Time of Service: 7 months
Podcast Experience: very little, but i do watch and see how things are done. Iv even done weekly updates for the Marines when i was in charge.
In a short sentence explain why you would be the best for this job: Just got done taking a corse in Journalism at my college, just started up a new youtube channel that involves updates in games/movies/tv shows and other things and this would bring another thing to the table for others to watch, including advertisement for FC.

Ik that not a whole lot of editing is actually used, so i know i can probably handle it... just dont expect and super-fantastic-orgasmic intro.... sooo, yeah... remember, even though im not going to fight for either Army, ill sit in an un-byas position and show both view points, and that i love FC so much that this would keep my passion for it sparked... idk, up to you

Read the mother F*** aww im kidding but seriously it says send a pm =p

bazongaman502
08-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Read the mother F*** aww im kidding but seriously it says send a pm =p

did it both ways good sir

Choca Cola
08-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Personally I would submit but compared to everyone else I'm terrible, and no one could stand my look or my voice.

Oh yeah and my family would be around while doing it, and you know Tacos and my other sibling.:wacky:

bazongaman502
08-25-2011, 12:31 AM
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/Minachan08/Anime%20gifs/TACOS.gif

RaZ Vader
08-26-2011, 03:05 PM
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED! Thanks to everyone who applied!