PDA

View Full Version : BLITZKRIEG PERK

Navarro0507
08-24-2011, 10:07 PM
I've been thinking about a couple things that might "stir things up a bit" after reading Donkeys latest suggestion (giving props where they are due). How about a BlitzKrieg perk that can be purchased by the Army allowing it attack TWO territories on any given Sunday with the stipulation that they WIN the first map that they are attacking. If they lose the map that they are attacking they lose the money, perk, and take double losses on troop count. This obviously doens't have to be implemented during this war but it might be a cool idea to consider the logistics of running such a PERK...

Thoughts?

silversleek
08-24-2011, 10:09 PM
well what if both armies activate it? does that mean 4 maps are played that week? that's a bit overkill no? it's like 3 hours for 2, so that would be a 6 hour gamenight.

VerbotenDonkey
08-24-2011, 10:12 PM
I've been thinking about a couple things that might "stir things up a bit" after reading Donkeys latest suggestion (giving props where they are BLUE).

Sorry had to do that xP Thank you for that though, I appreciate it.

However, because of time constraints and school the next day for most people, I don't think having three maps with the possibility of four if both armies used it, would be a good idea. A good idea for Blitzkrieg would maybe mask the number of troops attacking or perhaps delay the enemy knowing what map they are attacking until a few days after Attack Plans are posted?

Scarekro
08-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I like the idea. If either army wins the map their attacking, they are given the option to attack a neighboring map of their choosing. That would be cool.

If both armies choose it, lower the amount of games needed to win for the second map by half or so. I don't think it could be implemented this war without extensive thought if it were to be even considered.

Fuzzy
08-24-2011, 10:30 PM
It wouldn't work with our current system, when you take time into effect games would go long into midnight.

Mythonian
08-24-2011, 10:31 PM

I highly doubt this would ever get truly used.

Maxdoggy
08-24-2011, 10:42 PM
I'd have to agree with the two gentlemen who commented previous to me. I don't see it being fair and being practical in the current set-up we have.