PDA

View Full Version : I heard you guys are looking for guns . . .

SuRroundeD By 1
08-25-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm a gun. :gun2:

VKing NothingV finally convinced me to join FC. My brother GlassyDread joined up about a year ago and at first I completely resisted joining (I havn't had a good history with clans in the past). Today though Jake (VKing NothingV) got me to join up, I figured if I have a bunch of friends in the clan this time I'll have a better time.

That and I've been patroling these forums for a while now, you guys seem pretty cool, with that I would also like to request to be placed in my friends squad (GT: VKing NothingV, and Forums: IrelandWolf).

Whats up FC? And Go Blue (Both the MI Wolverines, and the Brotherhood).

Choca Cola
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Glad to know you signed up, and trust me your'e among friends here.

Hope you have a good time here dude.

Maxdoggy
08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Hell yeah, GO BLUE (both U-M and FC)!!

Nice to have you here, man. Hope you enjoy your time!

Andimion
08-25-2011, 11:10 AM
>=)

PS: Please dont confuse Forerunner Conflict with the name of "Clan", this is a community and we can take it offensively to be put into the same category as KSI or shit like that.... lol

cCrisis
08-25-2011, 11:53 AM
ya like andi said, were not really a clan. just show up on Sundays and help your army kill people and your free to do w/e you want otherwise lol. maybe some squad practices buts that about it.

there are a few rules but they are really only exclusive to Official FC events.

Andimion
08-25-2011, 11:55 AM
^

Like if you tbag me or my squad.. I'll fucking hunt you down and slaughter you and your family... >=[

SuRroundeD By 1
08-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Glad to know you signed up, and trust me your'e among friends here.

Hope you have a good time here dude.

I'm thinking I'll like it here, and don't worry to the others, I don't t-bag EVER . . . unless the other team starts doing it first, then I do it in retaliation, but it looks like you guys wont be doing it. So you have nothing to worry about.

Gargoyle
08-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Normally I hate blues.....but..HOW CAN I HATE A FELLOW WOLVERINE???

Reaper
08-25-2011, 04:15 PM
soon you shall know what us REDDs are capable of.

GhostHammer
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm thinking I'll like it here, and don't worry to the others, I don't t-bag EVER . . . unless the other team starts doing it first, then I do it in retaliation, but it looks like you guys wont be doing it. So you have nothing to worry about.

Just a heads up, retaliation t-bag still is punishable, normally will end up in a Battle Night suspension for a set amount of weeks. If you're ever tea-bagged which will be never (R.E.D.D. Better not be doing this) just save the film and report it to your FM at the conclusion of Battle Night.

Maxdoggy
08-25-2011, 04:38 PM
I think all of the Wolverines should come BLUE, which makes sense. *nudges Gargoyle*

:P

SuRroundeD By 1
08-25-2011, 09:04 PM
soon you shall know what us REDDs are capable of.

Oh, I already had a taste of that earlier today when us blues played several games against a group of reds. Its safe to say we won . . . every game. ;)

Foehammer
08-25-2011, 09:32 PM
^Thats what BLUE is capable of.

Reaper
09-01-2011, 10:35 PM
we have operatives of all sizes with great skills. this is my little friend. he killed 1,232 Blues by himself. FEAR HIM!!!

Silko
09-05-2011, 02:19 AM
As stated not much to fear when your best solder was a cat!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKp_sHhKRzI

Static
09-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome