PDA

View Full Version : Pretty awesome birthyear graph, what are you?

Spartanbh
08-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm The Spy =P

http://graphjam.files.wordpress. com/2011/08/funny-graphs-year-of-the-supes.jpg

Silko
08-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Sweet I am an Astronaut!

bazongaman502
08-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Ninja/samurai... woot woot...

+Loyal, Deferential, Level-Headed
-Unemotional, subservient, Violent

Its says im like Darth Vader... which is awesome... guess what im going to be for Halloween ;)

GhostHammer
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Spy also!

Brother: Treasure Hunter
Mom: Alien
Dad: Wizard
Sis: Ninja

Syfe
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Daikaiju

Cool graph.

Have fun with it.

Thanks, bud.

Maxdoggy
08-25-2011, 04:36 PM
I always knew I was a Ninja/Samurai!

WTF? Lol

VerbotenDonkey
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
I am zeh Spy. You know .. hiding won't save you.

P.S. Why is Darth Vader under Ninja? I'm sorry but he's as stiff as metal lol.

Scarekro
08-25-2011, 04:58 PM
It says I'm a Treasure Hunter. I completely disagree with the traits though. I'm not greedy or a loner. Haha.

bazongaman502
08-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Why is Darth Vader under Ninja? I'm sorry but he's as stiff as metal lol.

Hes loyal to the emporer, hes very level-headed... hes unemotional (you can see that in the end of Star Wars Episode 3), and hes violent <-- Duh lol

VerbotenDonkey
08-25-2011, 05:49 PM
But he's not a Ninja ... And he's not level-headed.

Choca Cola
08-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Derp Alien

+Intelligent,Technophile, Diplomatic.

-Suspicious, Secretive, Inscrutable.
Actually kind of accurate.

bazongaman502
08-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Ninja is the overal look... does that make me a ninja? lol (i wish)

and Darth Vader is level headed, have you seen Star Wars? lol im like one of the biggest nerds of it

Spartanbh
08-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Darth Vader is under Samurai because the idea of Jedi's came from actual Samurais and the way they live and die by the sword (lightsabre). You could be considered another type of Jedi, like Yoda or Skywalker...it really doesn't make a difference lol.

Synaster Wolf
08-25-2011, 07:21 PM
I am BLUE armies superhero!

AftershocK
08-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Time traveler bitches!! Haha

RetRdidMunkie
08-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Spy.

...FUCK YEAH!!

Silko
08-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Ninja is the overal look... does that make me a ninja? lol (i wish)

and Darth Vader is level headed, have you seen Star Wars? lol im like one of the biggest nerds of it

Vader is anything but level headed. If he was level headed he wouldn't have cut Mace's arm off or choke out his wife. He is not silent, he doesn't rely on surprise or ambush tactics. He is very emotional, he is the Dark Lord of the Sith after all and the Sith use their passions to empower themselves. He is subservient because the Emperor is stronger them him, if he was more powerful and could defeat the Emperor on his own then he would have followed the rule of two and killed him. (Sorry about my rant I am a HUGE Star Wars lover and fanatic and I just could let this statement go it was eating me up)

bazongaman502
08-26-2011, 04:01 AM
Vader is anything but level headed. If he was level headed he wouldn't have cut Mace's arm off or choke out his wife. He is not silent, he doesn't rely on surprise or ambush tactics. He is very emotional, he is the Dark Lord of the Sith after all and the Sith use their passions to empower themselves. He is subservient because the Emperor is stronger them him, if he was more powerful and could defeat the Emperor on his own then he would have followed the rule of two and killed him. (Sorry about my rant I am a HUGE Star Wars lover and fanatic and I just could let this statement go it was eating me up)
this is far to funny... do you know what level-headed means?

1) he is unemotional... (except the ending sceane of Star Wars VI)... He never makes the decisions, its always the emporer... so he never spoke out or told his mind. Everytime Vader "made a decision" he would say "because the Emporer wants..." (aka silent).

2)Sith dont have passion/emotion, they are a Galatic Empire, they kill if something doesnt follow them (aka Rebels)...

3) he cut Mace Windus arm off because his belief of what the Jedi Code was "He must stand Trial", but Mace was set to just kill Palpatine, he ended up defending the Jedi Code... but was basically led to belive that the Sith were right and good while the Jedi/Rebels were bad... now about his wife (Padimae), he chocked her due to anger (signs of the dark side btw), he was led to believe that she brought Obi-Won to kill him... tell me that that doesnt seem logical (it kinda does)... but hey she lived long enough to give birth to 3 of the best movies of all time ;)

Basically, Vader fits quite well there... also another quick note... Ninja's & Samari's aren't always good guys... some are bad... (example: Cobra)

Sorry, i have to say this... is this conversation really happening??? lol

Silko
08-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh yeah this Conversation is really happening.

Darth Vader made many decision without the orders of the Emperor. For example, He decided to send his spies to find out the identity of the pilot who destroyed the Death Star. He personally interrogated several Rebels until one rebel told Vader that it was Luke Skywalker. He knew that the pilot was his son before the Emperor did and before the Emperor discussed it with Vader in "Empire Strikes Back". He decided not to tell the Emperor this because he wanted to train his son in the Dark Side and together take down the Emperor as confirmed after the saber duel in Cloud City.

The Sith use there passions, hate, lust, rage to empower themselves. Darth Vader was one of the most powerful Sith since Darth Bane, so of course he used his anger to gain more power in the Dark Side. What you are getting confused is that Sith have to be able to control their emotions or the Dark Side would consume them, that doesn't mean they do not have emotions at all. The Jedi are the ones who try to be emotionless, it is even in their code "There is no Emotion there is Peace" as to the first line of the Sith Code " Peace is a lie there is only Passion"

"Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."
-Sith Code

Vader does have his Masters but to say he nothing but a emotionless servant is an insult to both Vader and Star Wars fans

Mi Boys Dinner
08-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Time traveler bitches!! Haha

Don't you do that on a normal basis? lol jokes.

Too many Spies, not enough sentries. :(

Syfe
08-26-2011, 02:15 PM
That indeed is the Sith code.

It's good to see that others in the community, know their SW; as well.

This is canon.

Thanks, fellas.

bazongaman502
08-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah this Conversation is really happening.

Darth Vader made many decision without the orders of the Emperor. For example, He decided to send his spies to find out the identity of the pilot who destroyed the Death Star. He personally interrogated several Rebels until one rebel told Vader that it was Luke Skywalker. He knew that the pilot was his son before the Emperor did and before the Emperor discussed it with Vader in "Empire Strikes Back". He decided not to tell the Emperor this because he wanted to train his son in the Dark Side and together take down the Emperor as confirmed after the saber duel in Cloud City.

The Sith use there passions, hate, lust, rage to empower themselves. Darth Vader was one of the most powerful Sith since Darth Bane, so of course he used his anger to gain more power in the Dark Side. What you are getting confused is that Sith have to be able to control their emotions or the Dark Side would consume them, that doesn't mean they do not have emotions at all. The Jedi are the ones who try to be emotionless, it is even in their code "There is no Emotion there is Peace" as to the first line of the Sith Code " Peace is a lie there is only Passion"

"Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."
-Sith Code

Vader does have his Masters but to say he nothing but a emotionless servant is an insult to both Vader and Star Wars fans

yes, that is in fact the Sith code... However, it doesnt mean everyone follows it.

When did he send spies to find out who destroyed the Death Star (the first time)? i dont recall that... He knew Luke had to be his son for reasons, 1) Vader and Yoda and Obi-Won were the only living Jedi left in the Galaxy, 2) He senced a power stronger then he has felt before (he even says that before saying "Luke im your Father"), 3) He has senced Yodas and Obi-Wons power before (originally they where the last of Jedis (except for the ones that escpaced the Order and whent into excile)), but never the a power like Lukes (aka he basically is sencing his own power, but on the good side)... something he hasnt felt in a long time (also something he says).

yes, Hate is an emotion... but Hate can bring violence, meaning "if you dont listin to their orders, then they are going to Hate you. To solve that Hate, they either force you to listin, or punish you (or kill you)"

And how is that an insult to Star Wars Fans??? are you fucking kidding? lol

Iv had this argument before and i was in the shoes your in right now, untill i actually read what they said and relised that i was kinda wrong and they were kinda right...

Personally i believe your just running off of the movies... im running off of the books and movies (like i said, im a big nerd when it comes to Star Wars lol)(and im a collecter, i even have an R2D2 that can talk, move and hold my beer lol)

Silko
08-26-2011, 05:03 PM
yes, that is in fact the Sith code... However, it doesnt mean everyone follows it.

When did he send spies to find out who destroyed the Death Star (the first time)? i dont recall that... He knew Luke had to be his son for reasons, 1) Vader and Yoda and Obi-Won were the only living Jedi left in the Galaxy, 2) He senced a power stronger then he has felt before (he even says that before saying "Luke im your Father"), 3) He has senced Yodas and Obi-Wons power before (originally they where the last of Jedis (except for the ones that escpaced the Order and whent into excile)), but never the a power like Lukes (aka he basically is sencing his own power, but on the good side)... something he hasnt felt in a long time (also something he says).

yes, Hate is an emotion... but Hate can bring violence, meaning "if you dont listin to their orders, then they are going to Hate you. To solve that Hate, they either force you to listin, or punish you (or kill you)"

And how is that an insult to Star Wars Fans??? are you fucking kidding? lol

Iv had this argument before and i was in the shoes your in right now, untill i actually read what they said and relised that i was kinda wrong and they were kinda right...

Personally i believe your just running off of the movies... im running off of the books and movies (like i said, im a big nerd when it comes to Star Wars lol)(and im a collecter, i even have an R2D2 that can talk, move and hold my beer lol)

If they do not follow the Sith code then they are not Sith. Period. Sith must use their passions to tap into the power of the Dark Side. This is fact, this is canon.

Yes Hate can lead to violence but that doesn't mean that every time Vader was angry at someone he would kill him. To quote another Dark Lord of the Sith "Humans are replaceable seconds are not" Darth Cognus.

Just because you can not recall when Vader sent out spies to find out who blew up the Death Star doesn't mean it didn't happen when in fact it DID happen. Go to Wookieepedia and look up Darth Vader and scroll down to the part that says "Son of Skywalker" here3 is a quote from Wookieepedia

"Vader's spies had learned of a Rebel pilot who had returned to his homeworld of Centares bringing with him a first hand account of the Battle of Yavin. Vader hired a team of bounty hunters and Ban Papeega to bring the man in. On Centares, the Rebel finally revealed the last name of the pilot who had destroyed the Death Star—Skywalker. "

Also in response to your List of reasons you have to realize that just because Obi Vader and Yoda where the only known jedi with such great power doesn't mean that someone other those three are strong in the force. Ep 4 is set 20 years after Ep 3 so in 20 years one strong in the force could have been born and could have joined the Rebellion. Many Jedi joined the Rebellion, most Knights and Padawans, most of the Masters had been accounted for after Order 66. If they where not killed by their clones or the Sacking of the Jedi Temple they where hunted down by Imperial Commandos and assassins such as Delta Squad or Omega Squad or killed by Vader himself.

Bazonga don't sit there and question where I get my facts. I have watched the movies, the tv shows, read books, played games and I am even part of a Guild in Star Wars MMOs like Star Wars Galaxies and soon to be in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I pull my knowledge from many sources not just the movies. Darth Vader is not a Ninja or an assassin. That was my argument not who is the best Star Wars fan.

bazongaman502
08-26-2011, 06:47 PM
If they do not follow the Sith code then they are not Sith. Period. Sith must use their passions to tap into the power of the Dark Side. This is fact, this is canon.

Yes Hate can lead to violence but that doesn't mean that every time Vader was angry at someone he would kill him. To quote another Dark Lord of the Sith "Humans are replaceable seconds are not" Darth Cognus.

Just because you can not recall when Vader sent out spies to find out who blew up the Death Star doesn't mean it didn't happen when in fact it DID happen. Go to Wookieepedia and look up Darth Vader and scroll down to the part that says "Son of Skywalker" here3 is a quote from Wookieepedia

"Vader's spies had learned of a Rebel pilot who had returned to his homeworld of Centares bringing with him a first hand account of the Battle of Yavin. Vader hired a team of bounty hunters and Ban Papeega to bring the man in. On Centares, the Rebel finally revealed the last name of the pilot who had destroyed the Death Star—Skywalker. "

Also in response to your List of reasons you have to realize that just because Obi Vader and Yoda where the only known jedi with such great power doesn't mean that someone other those three are strong in the force. Ep 4 is set 20 years after Ep 3 so in 20 years one strong in the force could have been born and could have joined the Rebellion. Many Jedi joined the Rebellion, most Knights and Padawans, most of the Masters had been accounted for after Order 66. If they where not killed by their clones or the Sacking of the Jedi Temple they where hunted down by Imperial Commandos and assassins such as Delta Squad or Omega Squad or killed by Vader himself.

Bazonga don't sit there and question where I get my facts. I have watched the movies, the tv shows, read books, played games and I am even part of a Guild in Star Wars MMOs like Star Wars Galaxies and soon to be in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I pull my knowledge from many sources not just the movies. Darth Vader is not a Ninja or an assassin. That was my argument not who is the best Star Wars fan.
1) Wiki isnt a great source... infact, they might get shut down for passing along false info
2) I believe you are thinking of a ninja/samari by the way they are depicted in movies/tv shows... they are nothing like that.
3) This isnt about "who is the better Star Wars Fan"... im fully aware of that and not trying to start that
3) When you said i was insulting Vader and the Star Wars fans was an insult to me and i expect an apology from that
4) Dont tell me you watch "The Clone Wars" cartoon, that thing really has no facts except names and famous wars
5) There where no spies, personally the "spies" i think you are thinking of are the ones that attacked Tantive IV to recover the plans that Laya took of the Death Star.
6) Understand im not saying your wrong, im right... iv said this already... your partially right and im partially right... but were both also wrong...
7) This is turning into a fight and this should seriously stop... if you respond to this peacefully, i will not respond and respect your opinion... but be wise please
8) Theres alot of people watching this becoming a flam war yet im not trying to do that... just so people know before i get told this... im not mad nor upset... just talking... dont like it? dont read it
9) Silko, i respect everything your saying and im actually looking through alot of things to see if your facts are accurate... im sure your doing the same
10) That is all

Silko
08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
1) Wiki isnt a great source... infact, they might get shut down for passing along false info
2) I believe you are thinking of a ninja/samari by the way they are depicted in movies/tv shows... they are nothing like that.
3) This isnt about "who is the better Star Wars Fan"... im fully aware of that and not trying to start that
3) When you said i was insulting Vader and the Star Wars fans was an insult to me and i expect an apology from that
4) Dont tell me you watch "The Clone Wars" cartoon, that thing really has no facts except names and famous wars
5) There where no spies, personally the "spies" i think you are thinking of are the ones that attacked Tantive IV to recover the plans that Laya took of the Death Star.
6) Understand im not saying your wrong, im right... iv said this already... your partially right and im partially right... but were both also wrong...
7) This is turning into a fight and this should seriously stop... if you respond to this peacefully, i will not respond and respect your opinion... but be wise please
8) Theres alot of people watching this becoming a flam war yet im not trying to do that... just so people know before i get told this... im not mad nor upset... just talking... dont like it? dont read it
9) Silko, i respect everything your saying and im actually looking through alot of things to see if your facts are accurate... im sure your doing the same
10) That is all

Response for statement 4: I watch that rarely, I only watched it at first to see if it was any good. I meant the old TV show back about 2005ish the really good one and not with Tano running around and messing with the canon. She needs to die for Anakin, before this monstrosity, never had an apprentice and was never a Master, one of the major reasons why he went to the Dark Side, a lust for power.

Response for statement 5: No I mean spies as in people who are under cover and are among the rebel ranks giving info to the Empire. An example of this is when Palp tells Luke it was his spies/agents that gave the Rebels the info on the 2nd Death Star.

Response for statement 9: I'm am sure you will find that I speak the truth and no I am not doing the same for I know that I am correct.

Lastly response to statement 3: I'm not apologizing for I feel there is no need for one. I mean everything I say when I say it and to quote you

just so people know before i get told this... Im not mad nor upset... just talking... don't like it? don't read it

Spartanbh
08-26-2011, 08:54 PM
NERD BATTLES WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silko
08-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Well we are all posting on a Forum for a video game so I think that makes us all nerds =P

Thisguy2021
08-28-2011, 06:21 AM
Superhero, huh?
Nope can't agree to that. I like abusing power WAY to much to be all goodie-two shoes all the time, not that I'd be a supervillan per say, but if I WERE superpowered, you can bet a lot more people would wind up impaled on top of buildings or wrapped around street poles or inside out. Not a LOT of people, just ones that piss me off... maybe a lot of people now that I think about how often people piss me off.

Captain Poder
08-28-2011, 07:52 AM
im an astronaut