PDA

View Full Version : Hey peepz

Lightning
08-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey guys, thought I'd give a simple update on how things are going around here..

For starters, I'm doing fine. Started back school today, which is helping me get my mind off things around here and I'm happy for that. On top of that I have Cross Country and I'm really working hard because I want to go to States this year (:

I should be in my own family's by the end of next week or the week after next. Once I get settled is when we start replacing what was lost; including games.
Although I could immediately buy an Xbox, I think I'm just going to wait for the Gears 3 Xbox to come out and get that, instead of buying an Xbox and then 2 weeks later, it comes out.

Hopefully after that, I'll have atleast Halo: Reach to get suited back up for battle and play with you guys. Even then, it's undecided because of: A) School
B) Sports and C) Life.

But as I said, in due time, I will be able to play with you guys again!

I hope all of you miss me as much as I miss you and can't wait to play again!

Foehammer
08-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Thats great that you're getting back on your feet again, good luck to you.

Lightning
08-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Oh wow, thanks Foehammer for being the one guy out of about 30 to post something :/

MedeDust
08-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Glad to hear you're pulling through. Don't worry about us too much, Life is always first man.

Maxdoggy
08-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear you're pulling through. Don't worry about us too much, Life is always first man.

^This.

Good to hear from you, Lightning.

Choca Cola
08-26-2011, 05:27 PM
That night when I checked my inbox I was thinking OMG what happened.

Anyway good to know your'e okay.

Lightning
08-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Yeah man, you said it. Thanks to all you guys.

I'm pulling through very well. As I said, I just miss my dog. Of all the things I lost that night, I miss him the most and would do anything to have him back..

But, I think things happen for a reason, and Jesus worked up a little something to help me come through(; I think I might have a girlfriend soon. I've had a couple of dreams of me in this new house, just living it up. I'm not trying to get too personal, you know, but I think I may be sharing my life with someone soon. I need it.

But thanks, again, to all of you. I may be on this weekend, if you guys want to try and talk or anything.

Thanks guys.