10-01-2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337551

discuss.

Legit
10-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Ill have Inheritor by Christmas

Ex Zen Mute
10-01-2010, 09:25 PM
With Cr cap, the earliest Inheritor rank would be by August 11, 2011.
A B.net user did the math.

Yehsus
10-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Drew will find a way. I put my life savings on it.

Kuhblam
10-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Hmm... gives me a reason not to use saved money on other games.

Legit
10-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Yes well, with my calculations, if i play every mili second for the next 3 months, i shall enter the state of Inheritor as expected. Just need to train my nad spamming to the T, and we cannot forgot about the double beatdown reflexes

Fiery Grave
10-01-2010, 11:20 PM
With Cr cap, the earliest Inheritor rank would be by August 11, 2011.
A B.net user did the math.

and they have to lift the limit before then

Lt. Colonel - Awarded at 450,000 cR
Lt. Colonel Grade 1 - Awarded at 480,000 cR
Lt. Colonel Grade 2 - Awarded at 510,000 cR
Lt. Colonel Grade 3 - Awarded at 540,000 cR
Commander Grade 1 - Awarded at 650,000 cR
Commander Grade 2 - Awarded at 700,000 cR
Commander Grade 3 - Awarded at 750,000
Colonel - Awarded at 850,000 cR
Colonel Grade 1 - Awarded at 960,000 cR
Colonel Grade 2 - Awarded at 1,070,000 cR
Colonel Grade 3 - Awarded at 1,180,000 cR
I called commander before colonel.

Nocte
10-02-2010, 01:21 AM
I love how people are already saying they will pretty much saying they are going to give their lives away until reaching the highest rank.

Fiery what do you mean lift the limit? Remove the Credit limit? They won't do that, and they would be stupid if they did. I say how about you just play the damn game don't bitch about the Cr limit and achieve the ranks when you do instead of saying you will get before it can be done.

zZ Dr K Zz
10-02-2010, 01:33 AM
None of that is relevant.

Once I get to Lt. Colonel I'll be playing this game less and less. It'll keep me occupied until Black Ops comes out though.

KazuhLLL
10-02-2010, 02:52 AM
I love how people are already saying they will pretty much saying they are going to give their lives away until reaching the highest rank.

Fiery what do you mean lift the limit? Remove the Credit limit? They won't do that, and they would be stupid if they did. I say how about you just play the damn game don't bitch about the Cr limit and achieve the ranks when you do instead of saying you will get before it can be done.

Wtf is with the unnecessary hostility...? Jeez

Deathhawk
10-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Wtf is with the unnecessary hostility...? Jeez

That's jus Eagle

I'm definitely not going to go for inheritor; I'm going to go for Hero and see if I go up from there.
3/4 Million isn't actually THAT much. I had what, like 10,000 halo 3 games played? and If I'm playing reach I usually get around 10,000cR per day. Assuming I play 10 games per day, I could get 10 Million credits by the end of my playing of reach.

And I'm not going to play it probably half as much, so 4 Million credits is reasonable.

And that's assuming they don't introduce a double credit weekend or some variant of that type.

Gargoyle
10-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Well...It looks like the point farming business is gonna ba a boomin'

Fiery Grave
10-02-2010, 04:14 PM

Calm the fuck down, that was unnecessary flaming, I was talking about the damn rank limit... you can't get higher than Lt.Colonel.

and if people want to farm credits thats their own business it doesn't effect you at all.

& legit, you realize there is a daily cap, and because of that you can only get 100k a day, and because of that you can't get inheritor until August 2011. and if when the Rank cap is lifted and your already at lt.colonel grd 3 and none of the extra credits you earn carry over to ranking up it will take even longer.

KillaDawg360
10-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Yarz Needz tu Culms down. Inheritor all da way. Lolz

Nocte
10-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Calm the fuck down, that was unnecessary flaming, I was talking about the damn rank limit... you can't get higher than Lt.Colonel.

and if people want to farm credits thats their own business it doesn't effect you at all.

& legit, you realize there is a daily cap, and because of that you can only get 100k a day, and because of that you can't get inheritor until August 2011. and if when the Rank cap is lifted and your already at lt.colonel grd 3 and none of the extra credits you earn carry over to ranking up it will take even longer.

Fiery alot of the things you say is flaming and unnecessery, but I'm telling people to stop bitching and thats flaming? Don't think so.

Yehsus
10-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Too many pre-teen girls in this community.

Fiery Grave
10-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Fiery alot of the things you say is flaming and unnecessery, but I'm telling people to stop bitching and thats flaming? Don't think so.

Do you know what flaming is? its attacking the person not the discussion or argument at hand.

If I were to say "In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

If I were to say "You little Bitch you know nothing about this because your not one and are a fucking noob!!!1!" thats flaming....

so yes the way you stated to stop bitching before you even understood the concept that was trying to be put across is flaming.

zZ Dr K Zz
10-02-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm the prettiest O=)

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm the prettiest O=)

no your the dr.phil of our community

Nocte
10-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Do you know what flaming is? its attacking the person not the discussion or argument at hand.

If I were to say "In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

If I were to say "You little Bitch you know nothing about this because your not one and are a fucking noob!!!1!" thats flaming....

so yes the way you stated to stop bitching before you even understood the concept that was trying to be put across is flaming.

"In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

This just proved me to not be flaming, I was talking to a group of people and "thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it."

I was simply saying, stop of the bitching about the Cr limit and who will break the system.

AftershocK
10-03-2010, 04:46 AM
Eagle & fiery just stop its pointless....

Deathhawk
10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Eagle & fiery just stop its pointless....
Seriously, guys.... No one cares.

True that.

XxClearSh0txX
10-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Why would Bungie remove the previous ranking system for the reason that a lot of people couldn't get general, then make Inheritor, a rank that would take almost a year of constant playing to achieve? It's as hard if not harder to achieve then general, isn't it?

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Why would Bungie remove the previous ranking system for the reason that a lot of people couldn't get general, then make Inheritor, a rank that would take almost a year of constant playing to achieve? It's as hard if not harder to achieve then general, isn't it?

But with this system you can't boost 3 accounts to 50's and then sell them for 50-100$ each in a month, thats why they did that.

Inheritor is just saying you played a lot for a long time. its not any indication of your skill.

XxClearSh0txX
10-03-2010, 12:09 PM
But with this system you can't boost 3 accounts to 50's and then sell them for 50-100$ each in a month, thats why they did that.

Inheritor is just saying you played a lot for a long time. its not any indication of your skill.That makes sense. Well, sooner or later I'll have Inheritor.

Nocte
10-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm happy with this ranking system before you could get up two ranks in entire week and have one bad night and lose them all. It was bullshit.

AftershocK
10-03-2010, 02:01 PM
i like it too i just with they had a number rank and not true skill idk just me?

Toasta
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
well im just excited cause when i play my life away and get the rank of inheritor i will have gone through "mythic, noble, nova, forerunner, and reclaimer"
finally hitting inheritor and all of those previously listed ranks have the same or similar emblems as 43 or 45 - 50 did in halo 2.

which by the way for the bragging rights i was a *legit 44* in halo 2 but eventually was thwarted in my attempts to get a 50 by the damn modd-ers that modded matchmaking in that game.

HeavyArms
10-03-2010, 02:29 PM
If you havent noticed that you can get cr, if you win or lose. Ranks have nothing to do with skill. Just means you've been playing for a long time or not playing eather way.

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
i like it too i just with they had a number rank and not true skill idk just me?

true skill is working in the background, you can't see it (that number in arena isn't trueskill the ranks in halo 3 were true skill)

AftershocK
10-03-2010, 03:12 PM
ohhh kk

Nocte
10-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Honestly I think when you get a bonus for your in-game skill it shouldn't be the 97 cR you get it should actually be how well you did.

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Honestly I think when you get a bonus for your in-game skill it shouldn't be the 97 cR you get it should actually be how well you did.

you do, you get more points for getting kills and you get more points for winning... but there are many other factors.

RetRdidMunkie
10-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Damn... gonna take me a long ass time to rank up.... barely play this as much as everyone else as is.. now ya'll gonna be waay ahead of me....

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Damn... gonna take me a long ass time to rank up.... barely play this as much as everyone else as is.. now ya'll gonna be waay ahead of me....

mr.Igotitaday early

;p lol

Nocte
10-03-2010, 10:59 PM
I can go 35 and 5 and still get a below 100 cR bonus from it. So it's broken.

Fiery Grave
10-03-2010, 11:34 PM
I can go 35 and 5 and still get a below 100 cR bonus from it. So it's broken.

no its not, the performance bonus isn't based on kd ratio's.... the kill bonuses and other factors go into game completion bonuses or commendation I am not certain about which.... its more just if you won and if you contributed to winning. i am guessing the 35 and 5 was on a objective game type? if so if you were not holding objectives you would get less. if it wasn't but a lot of people got assist on your kills you will get less

d3ad1te
10-04-2010, 02:21 AM

ahahahaha

Nocte
10-04-2010, 07:14 AM
no its not, the performance bonus isn't based on kd ratio's.... the kill bonuses and other factors go into game completion bonuses or commendation I am not certain about which.... its more just if you won and if you contributed to winning. i am guessing the 35 and 5 was on a objective game type? if so if you were not holding objectives you would get less. if it wasn't but a lot of people got assist on your kills you will get less

No it was in Team Slayer. I can get more kills then the other team in SWAT all day, but average 400-500 cR.

Fiery Grave
10-04-2010, 07:50 AM
No it was in Team Slayer. I can get more kills then the other team in SWAT all day, but average 400-500 cR.
there is your problem

LocoCrazy
10-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Wait? Coomander before Colonel!

SSSSSSHHHHHHHIT YES!

EVA [C] (Emile's helm) here I come!

Fiery Grave
10-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Wait? Coomander before Colonel!

SSSSSSHHHHHHHIT YES!

EVA [C] (Emile's helm) here I come!

you and all the other nub will be so happy :P

you know its going to be like hyabusa helmet was in H3, Pilot helm all the way

LocoCrazy
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Amazing grammar there fieryfuck. Unlike the reso of those "nub" I have a legacy for a skull on the helmit. my favorite was Dutch in OSTD because of the skull and personality, just like Emile, skull and personality. The same "theme, if thats what you want to call it, happend with ChromeHounds, on Frank the Tank, Tom the Bomb, Stan the Samuri and Scooter the Shooter all had a skull on them.

Haunted will be the Hayabusa, actulay.

Deathhawk
10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Haunted FTW.

No, I don't think reach will have a hayabusa. Because their is just such a large number of helmets to pick from

Al Capone111
10-04-2010, 04:39 PM
so. Is there some super secret special helmet at the highest rank or something?

XxClearSh0txX
10-04-2010, 04:48 PM
We don't know yet. Unless...

...BLUE FLAMES!

Fiery Grave
10-04-2010, 05:48 PM

Haunted, its the skull helmet you get for buying all other helmets

zZ Dr K Zz
10-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Emile's helmet will be the new Hayabusa. Everyone has a hard on for a guy that has a skull balaclava (Ghost) or helmet (Emile).

If they painted a skull on any other character then people will find that character much more interesting. It's just how it is.

The only helmet that I want is Carter's. It's the only normal looking one out there.

Its funny to see people wearing an EVA helmet when it has a blue or black visor with the "sweatband". The ugliest thing out there besides the Military Helmet.

Kuhblam
10-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Emile's helmet will be the new Hayabusa. Everyone has a hard on for a guy that has a skull balaclava (Ghost) or helmet (Emile).

If they painted a skull on any other character then people will find that character much more interesting. It's just how it is.

The only helmet that I want is Carter's. It's the only normal looking one out there.

Its funny to see people wearing an EVA helmet when it has a blue or black visor with the "sweatband". The ugliest thing out there besides the Military Helmet.

QFT. Love Carter's helmet; gonna be my chosen one when I unlock it. There's gonna be so many kids whoring Emile's skull mask.

Nocte
10-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm with Kuhblam, kids will whore Emile's helmet but I love Carters.

Fiery Grave
10-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Carters reminds me of a teletuby, Pilot for the win!

AftershocK
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
i want noble sixs helmet.

KillaDawg360
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Am I the only one who actually wants chiefs helmet and not the spitten image Mark V bullshit we've already been given?

Fiery Grave
10-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Am I the only one who actually wants chiefs helmet and not the spitten image Mark V bullshit we've already been given?

do you mean the mark VI? both are chief helmet ad I personally feel the mark V is a nicer looking helmet just because of it simplicity but both are in the game

KillaDawg360
10-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I know, but when you look at the firefight voice, the helmet is not the same my dear friend, not off by much to some, but off by a lot to me. Simple, meh, Chief's helmet's always the shiz.

IX Dr Doom XI
10-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Im not a fan of the mark V helmet in reach, looks nothing like the original except for the visor shape, if bungie used the Halo War Mark V helmet i would worn that for the rest of time. So far the helmet im probably gonna stick with from commando and on is carter's more then likely.

Fiery Grave
10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Im not a fan of the mark V helmet in reach, looks nothing like the original except for the visor shape, if bungie used the Halo War Mark V helmet i would worn that for the rest of time. So far the helmet im probably gonna stick with from commando and on is carter's more then likely.

the halo wars helmet is the mark IV not V, V has shield IV does not