PDA

View Full Version : The decay of respect.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-08-2011, 06:02 PM
So I know some of you view me as a "troll". This may be true. But I really only do that to people I like.... or try hards in the MLG play list >.<

What I'm getting at is that unless its with your friends respect in general has really gone out the window lately both on XBL and in real life.

A quick example is this post from the FC member, Gargoyle (aka Jordan C Thomas) on facebook pointed towards me (Doug Rau)

http://i.imgur.com/kPpJV.png

If you didnt know before reading this, I've enlisted in the marine corps and will probably be overseas this time next year. Something like this is just not something you should ever wish on someone joking or not.

Anyway I'm just pointing out that we all really need to work on the things that come out of our mouths. Myself included of course.

Nocte
09-08-2011, 06:23 PM
I'll post in this later, I want to get a collective thought process going before I write it.

Vestige
09-08-2011, 06:27 PM
THis thread should be closed like ASAP. To stop a flame war and any troubble thank you. <Contacting an Admin>

Nocte
09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
THis thread should be closed like ASAP. To stop a flame war and any troubble thank you. <Contacting an Admin>

This topic does not need to be closed as it is a legitimate issue that the people of this community can discuss. If people feel the need to be immature and start flaming then they can take their punishment for doing so.

Elementarykills
09-08-2011, 07:20 PM
This topic does not need to be closed as it is a legitimate issue that the people of this community can discuss. If people feel the need to be immature and start flaming then they can take their punishment for doing so.

I agree somethings need to be handle by the community.
I have a good friend (Deadman2912) and he is a marine and he gets a ton of flak for being a marine.
Alot of people tease him about his best friend dying over seas,I feel really bad for him and all the shit he goes though.

Offtopic: I tried to exit out of the screenshot by clicking the X button on the screenshot.

Nocte
09-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Alot of people tease him about his best friend dying over seas,I feel really bad for him and all the shit he goes though.

I'm sorry but if I was getting teased by some asshole because my best-friend died over-seas. That fucker wouldn't have a voice box anymore.

Vestige
09-08-2011, 07:25 PM
okay let people talk lol but I can see it turning into a problem. -Last post untill this thing gets hot-

GhostHammer
09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
I'll be watching.

Elementarykills
09-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry but if I was getting teased by some asshole because my best-friend died over-seas. That fucker wouldn't have a voice box anymore.
Never said he didn't there asses kick there did I?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-08-2011, 07:38 PM

I've been learning A LOT of stuff about all this since enlisting. Hell, one of my friends, one of the most racist people I know just got back from bootcamp and transformed into one of the most respectful kids I now know (he opened a door for a black lady yesterday) haha.

As to what you said eagle, a good ass kicking can do some good too xD

Gargoyle
09-08-2011, 08:17 PM
This is what I will say on this subject. Doug, this actually angers me quite even more than you could possibly realize. If you wanna bs all these people go ahead, but like I've said before. All you do is cause drama and problems for me. If you feel the need to use this to cause one more bang, that's your problem now. I'm done with you. As a friend and an as a person. The fact that you leave out all the stuff that points toward your direction is something that I honestly did expect. But for your own self Doug, I really hope you tell these people here what really happens instead of one thing that only makes me a bad person.

Nicholas Sapien
09-08-2011, 08:29 PM
It's cause they call us killers and shit

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-08-2011, 08:42 PM
This is what I will say on this subject. Doug, this actually angers me quite even more than you could possibly realize. If you wanna bs all these people go ahead, but like I've said before. All you do is cause drama and problems for me. If you feel the need to use this to cause one more bang, that's your problem now. I'm done with you. As a friend and an as a person. The fact that you leave out all the stuff that points toward your direction is something that I honestly did expect. But for your own self Doug, I really hope you tell these people here what really happens instead of one thing that only makes me a bad person.

I don't remember telling you to die. I don't remember doing anything to you that would be justify this kind of treatment from you.

An Uncouth Man
09-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm willing to bet all my vcash that this will be closed within the next two pages AND there will be a new thread almost EXACTLY like it in 3 weeks time. Any takers?

Carpe Vexillum
09-08-2011, 10:22 PM
We can all agree what Garg said was wrong. The facts on why he said such a thing remain elusive. All I know is that wishing someone to get shot is not cool, especially saying it publicly on FB or anywhere, no matter what that person did to you verbally, its not ok.

GhostHammer
09-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Here are the facts...

Whether you agree with Gargoyle or not, that is his opnion of Funk. End of story. You can't make it "wrong" or "right" that is how he feels about someone, everyone has their opinions, and sometimes people disagree. That's life, learn to accept it.

Funk: Dragging this onto the forums is why we have drama in FC. It's between yourself and Garg, and doing stuff like making topics and dragging it out does two things. One, it starts drama in a place we as a community don't need it. If your offended by it, report it to an admin. Remember, Facebook FC Groups are still under our accords. The second thing this does is give a VERY incomplete story as only one thing from one side is being presented. It is no secret you piss A LOT of people off with your trolling, and my opinion is if you push someones buttons long enough, they're going to pop. Clearly, Gargoyle has felt you pushed all of his buttons hence his response.

Gargoyle: As much as I can undestand your anger, let's keep in mind what Funk is doing. He's taking up arms and serving his country, putting his life on the line so regular people like you and me can have our rights and freedoms and be safe at home. You may hate him, hell you may even want him dead, but publicly blastng him and telling him such isn't the greatest thing to be doing, especially in the FC group. Could have been dealt with a little more effectively. Safe goes for you, if you're being harrassed, report it to an admin.

I'll remind you both that while trolling is funny AT TIMES and is normally fine and dandy, it is AGAINST our accords when it is used and people take offense to it, or find it harrasing. Simple solution? If you're being trolled, respectfully ask that person to stop. If they do not, talk to an admin. So far this topic has stayed clean, consider this a warning to all to KEEP IT CLEAN or warnings/suspensions MAY be handed out according to your actions.

Final words to EVERYONE. Don't dish anything out you're not willing to take back yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Vestige
09-08-2011, 10:59 PM
I'll remind you both that while trolling is funny AT TIMES and is normally fine and dandy, it is AGAINST our accords when it is used and people take offense to it, or find it harrasing. Simple solution? If you're being trolled, respectfully ask that person to stop. If they do not, talk to an admin. So far this topic has stayed clean, consider this a warning to all to KEEP IT CLEAN or warnings/suspensions MAY be handed out according to your actions.

Final words to EVERYONE. Don't dish anything out you're not willing to take back yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
^
This.

Foehammer
09-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Elementary: Deadman doesn't deserve any of that, I'm glad they got their asses handed to 'em.

Renegade/Gargoyle: Can't we all just get along? We're called a community, not a haterade bonanza, for a reason. Just let it be where it belongs; not here.

Buoy O Buoy
09-09-2011, 12:26 AM
I would like to see what rengade did to deserve such a response.

Carpe Vexillum
09-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Here are the facts...

Whether you agree with Gargoyle or not, that is his opnion of Funk. End of story. You can't make it "wrong" or "right" that is how he feels about someone, everyone has their opinions, and sometimes people disagree. That's life, learn to accept it.

I do understand your point, yes he is entitled to his opinion of not liking Funk and that is completely understandable. If you want to live in human society you have to follow morals, and to not follow them is considered 'wrong' whether it is an opinion or not. Wishing someone to be shot is wrong end of story.

Al Capone111
09-09-2011, 01:23 AM
FC Drama continues. I dont get why when two people have a issue they feel the need to bring it to everyones attention.

Isn't ironic that the people who always complain about "respect" in this community are the ones who cause trouble.

Andimion
09-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Except me?

zZ Dr K Zz
09-09-2011, 01:43 AM
FC Drama continues. I dont get why when two people have a issue they feel the need to bring it to everyones attention.

Isn't ironic that the people who always complain about "respect" in this community are the ones who cause trouble.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-09-2011, 02:51 AM
I would like to see what rengade did to deserve such a response.

I would too..

Ch0pSt1ck
09-09-2011, 03:18 AM
We can all agree what Garg said was wrong. The facts on why he said such a thing remain elusive. All I know is that wishing someone to get shot is not cool, especially saying it publicly on FB or anywhere, no matter what that person did to you verbally, its not ok.

Carpe Vexillum: I respect your opinion that what Garg said was wrong, but you have to think about it from other stand point. In a moment of rage, and intense anger you (not necessarily you bc i dont know the kind of person you are and what moral/principles you hold but) can say things that you may, or may not mean. This is what I said to any old RvB member

I would never say this but for you(SinisterRaven) I will. I hope you go to FUCKING HELL AND BURN FOR EVER.I HOPE YOU GET BETRAYED AND STABBED IN THE BACK BY A CLOSE FRIEND OR EVEN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

It was cruel and uncalled for, but for offense I felt like he committed I felt totally justified then and I still do regardless of what others.

Funk: Dude we've been best friends for like 3 yrs, but recently Ive notice a huge change in you, yrs ago you were so sweet and nice. But the other day you and another member that I will NOT name took it too far. Things you two said became hurtful, thats why I have been avoiding your parties. You say you troll people you care for, but if you truely care for them, then you should know the limits of how far you can push. You may be hurting others feeling, but in the end your gonna be the one hurting, since everyone will leave you if you continue acting like this. Thats all i have to say on the matter Funk

Mr Funktastiiic
09-09-2011, 05:11 AM
Erm ghosthammer not being funny but when Robby sent you "death threats" over texts that wasnt FC related and he got banned, now Doug gets one and you say shrug it off?

As much as i love Garg i do expect him to get a ban for this like robby did over wise thats all bullshit and unfair.

Nocte
09-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Erm ghosthammer not being funny but when Robby sent you "death threats" over texts that wasnt FC related and he got banned, now Doug gets one and you say shrug it off?

As much as i love Garg i do expect him to get a ban for this like robby did over wise thats all bullshit and unfair.

Andi never got banned for those messages, he got banned for what he said about Ghost and RaZ in a PM.

Their are actually alot of things in this community that are done and everything is never explained, so I just explained to you what happened with Andi during that time.

I saw this topic as a way for people to talk about respect in this community not become an interrogation room for what Gargoyle said guys, so end it here. If this discussion goes on I will close this topic.

As for the respect factor in this community it really isn't their outside the small or even large groups of friends. No one tries to solve problems between themselves and others they just let it linger until one of the two explode. Thus we have a huge fight and people getting in trouble. If people could just give a mutual respect for each other then things would go smoothly, but we can't enforce mutual respect. Just like how we can't force people to respect the rank, the person in the rank just has to be a respectable person.

If everyone wants respect, then they have to learn how to let go of petty issues between themselves and others or at least solve those issues.

Carpe Vexillum
09-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Carpe Vexillum: I respect your opinion that what Garg said was wrong, but you have to think about it from other stand point. In a moment of rage, and intense anger you (not necessarily you bc i dont know the kind of person you are and what moral/principles you hold but) can say things that you may, or may not mean. This is what I said to any old RvB member

I would never say this but for you(SinisterRaven) I will. I hope you go to FUCKING HELL AND BURN FOR EVER.I HOPE YOU GET BETRAYED AND STABBED IN THE BACK BY A CLOSE FRIEND OR EVEN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

It was cruel and uncalled for, but for offense I felt like he committed I felt totally justified then and I still do regardless of what others.

I do understand your point, yes he is entitled to his opinion of not liking Funk and that is completely understandable. If you want to live in human society you have to follow morals, and to not follow them is considered 'wrong' whether it is an opinion or not. Wishing someone to be shot or dead is wrong end of story.

Ex. Oh well hey I believe I can shop lift, break n' entry, commit murder, rape, and verbally wish death on someone because I think its okay because its what I believe and what I am feeling in a fit of anger.

We all know that's not right either way. But I do know what its like to be mad, we just have to suck it in and let it out another way. I am just saying its wrong, that's all I am not arguing another point.

Andimion
09-09-2011, 10:59 AM
I never sent death threat messages to anyone, at any time of my life. I'm honestly wondering what rumor or twisted make of the story is going around about the things I've done. Where as none of you really know do you? Its all what you've heard and thrashing good enough for you
. I hate FC for this. All the stupid petty drama and childish antics.

Oh, you guys want something?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/KratosAndimion/281230_10150253958974765_ 508394764_7288193_1610894 _n.jpg

That is the message sent to Eagle. I took a picture that day because I anticipated the simple mindedness that was occur and prepared. So I don't want to ever see bullshit like what was said again.

VerbotenDonkey
09-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I say close the topic. The topic isn't going anywhere, and unfortunately, FC isn't disciplined enough to talk respect.

Nocte
09-09-2011, 12:27 PM
No nothing has gotten out of hand thus far, the only thing that could have peaked something was Gargoyle's comment but it didn't so continue on...

GhostHammer
09-09-2011, 03:00 PM
I do understand your point, yes he is entitled to his opinion of not liking Funk and that is completely understandable. If you want to live in human society you have to follow morals, and to not follow them is considered 'wrong' whether it is an opinion or not. Wishing someone to be shot is wrong end of story.

You opinion of it being "wrong" is neither correct, nor incorrect. It's an opinion, and such it cannot be right or wrong in any way shape or form. Just because someone has a different Moral system than you do dosn't make them or their beliefs wrong in any way shape or form.

Isn't ironic that the people who always complain about "respect" in this community are the ones who cause trouble.\

THANK YOU. Someone's thinking. ALL FC drama would be gone if people stopped dragging it out into the open.

I never sent death threat messages to anyone, at any time of my life. I'm honestly wondering what rumor or twisted make of the story is going around about the things I've done. Where as none of you really know do you? Its all what you've heard and thrashing good enough for you
. I hate FC for this. All the stupid petty drama and childish antics.

Oh, you guys want something?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/KratosAndimion/281230_10150253958974765_ 508394764_7288193_1610894 _n.jpg

That is the message sent to Eagle. I took a picture that day because I anticipated the simple mindedness that was occur and prepared. So I don't want to ever see bullshit like what was said again.

I also want to know who created that rumor. Whoever it was, get your facts right, BS like that is how drama starts.

No nothing has gotten out of hand thus far, the only thing that could have peaked something was Gargoyle's comment but it didn't so continue on...

Agreed. Topic is being watched. Play nice.

Deathhawk
09-09-2011, 04:18 PM
What are you buffoons talking about? CLEARLY it says right there... "IMA KILL YOU EAGLE". Robert sh00ped his.
BAN HIM!!!!

Mi Boys Dinner
09-09-2011, 05:00 PM
This is why we can't have nice things.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-09-2011, 05:11 PM
What are you buffoons talking about? CLEARLY it says right there... "IMA KILL YOU EAGLE". Robert sh00ped his.
BAN HIM!!!!

lolololol I love you Dalton

Gargoyle
09-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Okey dokey.
1. This was in fact not on the FC page on Facebook. FC is NOT the xbox police so in that retrospect we don't police facebook either.
2. I wanna clear this up with everyone right now. I had no intention of bringing this into FC nor did I expect Doug to run to FC for "back-up".

This might be a long paragraph, but **** it cuz I'm already typeing.
First off, I will openly apologize for what I said. I realize that was extremley controversial comment and the fact that at the time of me typeing said comment, I was very, very upset with Doug. I am, however, not using my anger as a scapegoat. I will own up to and admit what I said was wrongly put. I do, though, not apologize to whom I said it to. Doug, I could spend my time with this post and make paragraph after paragraph of how you take "trolling" too far. I believe Agos had to talk to Fuzzy for your harrasement on him? But beside that point, I will like I said never apologize for whom I made the comments to, but I will apologize to any here who have read and took offense to it. And also I want everyone to keep in mind that I as well don't like this drama. I've never been in support for stupid shit like this. Think of me how you will but the fact of the matter is, (sorry to say this as well but it's true) I'm not here to win a prize for more people likeing me than others. I'm here to help REDD win this war and lead my company. That's where my FC stuff comes to an end. I realize that I cannot make you guys understand the problems associated with myself and Doug, but I know( I mean I hope) That this bs drama bull**** comes to an end. Like many have stated before, FC doesn't need this. So Doug, I'm going to kindly ask you to never talk to me or about me ever again. I'm done.......Yey!

GhostHammer
09-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Okey dokey.
1. This was in fact not on the FC page on Facebook. FC is NOT the xbox police so in that retrospect we don't police facebook either.
2. I wanna clear this up with everyone right now. I had no intention of bringing this into FC nor did I expect Doug to run to FC for "back-up".

This might be a long paragraph, but **** it cuz I'm already typeing.
First off, I will openly apologize for what I said. I realize that was extremley controversial comment and the fact that at the time of me typeing said comment, I was very, very upset with Doug. I am, however, not using my anger as a scapegoat. I will own up to and admit what I said was wrongly put. I do, though, not apologize to whom I said it to. Doug, I could spend my time with this post and make paragraph after paragraph of how you take "trolling" too far. I believe Agos had to talk to Fuzzy for your harrasement on him? But beside that point, I will like I said never apologize for whom I made the comments to, but I will apologize to any here who have read and took offense to it. And also I want everyone to keep in mind that I as well don't like this drama. I've never been in support for stupid shit like this. Think of me how you will but the fact of the matter is, (sorry to say this as well but it's true) I'm not here to win a prize for more people likeing me than others. I'm here to help REDD win this war and lead my company. That's where my FC stuff comes to an end. I realize that I cannot make you guys understand the problems associated with myself and Doug, but I know( I mean I hope) That this bs drama bull**** comes to an end. Like many have stated before, FC doesn't need this. So Doug, I'm going to kindly ask you to never talk to me or about me ever again. I'm done.......Yey!

If the comment wasn't in an FC place or event, then you are indeed correct. We are not the Xbox/Facebook/Twitter Police. If something happens between our members outside of these locations, it isn't the business of FC or any of it's members. That being said, and this goes to EVERYONE and I pre-aplogise for the blunt nature of my next comment...

Keep you person bullshit and problems out of our community. If an issue happens here, report it and it will be dealt with. If it does not however, stop dragging shit out into the FC forums and causing drama here. It isn't welcome, it causes problems, so stop fucking doing it; FC dosn't need it.

Silko
09-09-2011, 06:06 PM
My goodness, the amount of drama in the forums is enough to compete with Jersey Shore and other stupid shows like House Wives.

Responses!

Garg: not cool, glad to see they you did step up and owned to what you did and apologized to it.

Funk: Why are we posting this drama on our forums?

Ghost: Why in the hell are you defending such a comment? It doesn't matter if an opinion can't be "right" or "wrong". The fact is it was a fucked up thing to say/post.

Well, I'm going to go watch the Veiw, I want to let my drama meter drop to a such smaller level

[IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk3msw RbplZ1DlbqE6xmFO0EynVab51 N0CJ_jRmIX9b9HoceLQ/[IMG]

Silko
09-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Going to double post because my computer won't let me fix my comment

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk3msw RbplZ1DlbqE6xmFO0EynVab51 N0CJ_jRmIX9b9HoceLQ

GhostHammer
09-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Ghost: Why in the hell are you defending such a comment? It doesn't matter if an opinion can't be "right" or "wrong". The fact is it was a fucked up thing to say/post.

Regardless, it is Gargoyle's right to voice his opinions no matter what anyone thinks of it. My job as a leader is to ensure people have that ability so long as it does not break our accords. Had Gargoyle's comment been in an "FC Place" he would have recieved a warning. Alas, his comment was outside FC and our accords pretain to only FC.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

I believe Kuhblam quoted this once. Silko pleas show me where I defended the comment? I did say I understand Gargoyle's anger, but never once did I defend the comment. All I have defended is what is quoted above, Gargoyle's right to speak his mind.

Personally, I do believe the comment was very harsh and was said hastily without thought, but my personal feelings don't matter on this. Fact is the comment is an opinion which cannot be right or wrong, the issue took place outside of an FC location, and now we have drama on the forums once again becuase people can't keep their issues between the people involved/adminstrators.

Next time Silko, please don't put words in my mouth and actually read what I post.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Regardless, it is Gargoyle's right to voice his opinions no matter what anyone thinks of it. My job as a leader is to ensure people have that ability so long as it does not break our accords. Had Gargoyle's comment been in an "FC Place" he would have recieved a warning. Alas, his comment was outside FC and our accords pretain to only FC.

Although I find what Gargoyle said offensive, Cody's right. It's outside FC and shouldn't have even been posted here. If it had occurred within FC, that's when shit could be done against it. Kinda similar to the thing between me and Acer that happened awhile back. (If anybody remembers that).

Scarekro
09-09-2011, 09:49 PM
All I have to say, Funk, is that you've done a lot of shit that causes drama, but when this happens you decide to play victim? Not buying it.

Also, this entire thread is the reason FC isn't bigger than it is. There's a bunch of fuckheads here that don't know when to shut their mouths and grow up. This community has vast potential but is being hindered by immature children who like to cause unnecessary problems. You all need to start being adults. Or this community will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Nocte
09-09-2011, 10:13 PM
All I have to say, Funk, is that you've done a lot of shit that causes drama, but when this happens you decide to play victim? Not buying it.

Also, this entire thread is the reason FC isn't bigger than it is. There's a bunch of fuckheads here that don't know when to shut their mouths and grow up. This community has vast potential but is being hindered by immature children who like to cause unnecessary problems. You all need to start being adults. Or this community will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Thats true and it's not, KSI is big and they are nothing but tools...

This community will get bigger when we can create a broader image. Right now the only people that want to join us are people that like the idea of a military war-sim on Halo. Which the majority of people don't as Halo isn't based to be played that way. Now if we played on BF or a game that generally sets the image for a good military war-sim then we would be larger.

Halo however is very customizable to how we want things to be, other games are not.

No matter where you go you will have airheads that fuck around, thats how humans are. Just tonight at my school's football game some kid thought he was the shit for being on probation for breaking a kids nose.... aka he is an airhead that thinks he is better then what he is.

Funk however has never done anything as bad as what Garg did, and trust me Funk has trolled me more times then necessary. We don't need a community without the trolls and the airheads because it makes things interesting. We need people that can allow shit that people say and do over the internet roll right off their shoulders.

Most people don't realize that talking shit through a mic is alot easier then doing so face to face. So thus people in this community need to expect others to say shit as it is really easy to do so....

So everyone just needs to learn to not get so heated, what the fuck are you gonna do. Rage type your way to making yourself look like the bigger man? Ya trust me, I've been there done that and all it does is cause more and more and more and more problems....

Mi Boys Dinner
09-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Thats true and it's not, KSI is big and they are nothing but tools...

This community will get bigger when we can create a broader image. Right now the only people that want to join us are people that like the idea of a military war-sim on Halo. Which the majority of people don't as Halo isn't based to be played that way. Now if we played on BF or a game that generally sets the image for a good military war-sim then we would be larger.

Halo however is very customizable to how we want things to be, other games are not.

No matter where you go you will have airheads that fuck around, thats how humans are. Just tonight at my school's football game some kid thought he was the shit for being on probation for breaking a kids nose.... aka he is an airhead that thinks he is better then what he is.

Funk however has never done anything as bad as what Garg did, and trust me Funk has trolled me more times then necessary. We don't need a community without the trolls and the airheads because it makes things interesting. We need people that can allow shit that people say and do over the internet roll right off their shoulders.

Most people don't realize that talking shit through a mic is alot easier then doing so face to face. So thus people in this community need to expect others to say shit as it is really easy to do so....

So everyone just needs to learn to not get so heated, what the fuck are you gonna do. Rage type your way to making yourself look like the bigger man? Ya trust me, I've been there done that and all it does is cause more and more and more and more problems....

This post gave me a feel. ^

Nocte
09-09-2011, 10:37 PM
This post gave me a feel. ^

Gave you a feel?

Mi Boys Dinner
09-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Gave you a feel?

In a way it kinda means, "I agree fully and would request a bro-fist".

Nocte
09-09-2011, 11:34 PM
In a way it kinda means, "I agree fully and would request a bro-fist".

Ah very well. *Bro Fist*

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-09-2011, 11:35 PM
You guys really overuse the word "troll"

Trolling is simply messing around with someone for humourous purposes.

I'm a douche if I have a reason to not like you.

Being a dick and trolling are 2 different things.

EDIT:

Also if you guys read through my beginning post it was not for the purpose of bringing drama. It was the purpose of discussing such disrespect thats plaguing the online community.
Using gargoyle's attack on me was just a perfect example. AND if you read the last sentence of my post it clearly says "we all need to work on this myself included"

This was meant to be a discussion and a way to point out such behavior.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Ah very well. *Bro Fist*

*Bro Fist* :)

As for the rest of you, the only other advice I can give is to shut up and enjoy the Internet.

Andimion
09-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Doug.. That conversation never took place on the forums, how can that be used as an example of disrespect on the forums?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-10-2011, 12:34 PM
yeaa..... just close the topic

Fuzzy
09-10-2011, 01:30 PM
As you wish!