PDA

View Full Version : FC Podcast: Episode 1

Carpe Vexillum
09-08-2011, 09:04 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/kairian/FCRADIO.jpg

Due to popular demand the Forerunner Podcast is back up and running, if you remember the podcast back in the day this will be a big change, with a new host, more guests, and tons of fun.
This show will keep on dishing out information, entertainment, and enjoyment for all who listen as it gets better and grows with time!

Maxdoggy, Bazongaman, and Carpe Vexillum talk about; Halo CEA, Game Releases, FC Wars, and FC Media!

Join us for 40.8 Minutes of fun! Bazonga gets lost, Max fills us in on Gamerdirt, Carpe teaches us about english, And they are possibly joined by some hookers.

FC Podcast: Episode 1 (http://morgan61367.podomatic.com/entry/2011-09-07T22_06_30-07_00)

Mythonian
09-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Promoted to article. Good job!

Fuzzy
09-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Who was that MaxDoggy kid???

All jokes aside good job Carpe, well done Podcast.

Keep up the good work and hit me up if you need any Co-Hosts!

Vestige
09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
First I could say many things... not going to.
Second how did you do this?
third if you do these on a weeked over XBL Id love to do it with you.

Carpe Vexillum
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Make sure to follow and comment!

Daaaah Whoosh
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Hey, it's cool that we have a podcast. Now all we need is a booth at some sort of convention.

bazongaman502
09-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey, it's cool that we have a podcast. Now all we need is a booth at some sort of convention.

hmmm... interesting.... maybe we can get one up for "Hate Mail" lol

sadly i didnt get change for that $5... she wasnt worth it :/

RaZ Vader
09-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Well done. I know I hired the right guy. Im looking for an improvement for the next one

Carpe Vexillum
09-10-2011, 12:27 PM
No worries, Ill add what we talked about.

KillerGUNNY132
09-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Well done podcast guys. Sounded very professional. Do you plan to put the podcast on iTunes? Because I think that would be better and come off as more professional.

If you ever need a guest for an episode, don't be afraid to hit me up. I probably have an old war story or two I could tell from back in the day.

bazongaman502
09-11-2011, 03:53 AM
Well done podcast guys. Sounded very professional. Do you plan to put the podcast on iTunes? Because I think that would be better and come off as more professional.

If you ever need a guest for an episode, don't be afraid to hit me up. I probably have an old war story or two I could tell from back in the day.

haha i can see it now... Gunny in a old mans rocking chair with Carpe and I sitting on the floor listining lol... sadly im not going to be a natural guest on this... i got to fix my mic issues, but im looking forword to hear some of those Gunny... sound very tempting

Carpe Vexillum
09-11-2011, 04:07 AM

I would love to... but 'someone' wont let us put up an RSS feed which is understandable but is needed because Itunes does not hold the files (AKA we don't 'put them on there'. We simply tell Itunes, hey this RSS feed here has our podcast, they are just a database or library like De.li.cious. =]

Yes I would love to have you on, assuming you have Skype and a computer mic.

Mythonian
09-11-2011, 12:45 PM
What do you mean, "won't let you?" Did Metkil say no?

I found out how to do it through vBulletin, so we should be fine. Just give me the feed URL and I'll set it up.

Carpe Vexillum
09-11-2011, 01:03 PM
We need our own feed. Since our provider has unlimited bandwidth it shouldn't be a problem, I can download a program that will write the code.

Daaaah Whoosh
09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Are you guys planning on having guests on your podcast? Because I hear that Daaaah Whoosh is a pretty great guy to talk with.

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 04:59 PM
If you have skype and a mic, I would love to have you join us this Wednesday.

VerbotenDonkey
09-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I have Skype and a mic D=

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Well you just have to ask and I will schedule you. Oh and send carpevexillum a friend request.

VerbotenDonkey
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Friend Request sent, Master Vexillum.

KillerGUNNY132
09-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I would love to... but 'someone' wont let us put up an RSS feed which is understandable but is needed because Itunes does not hold the files (AKA we don't 'put them on there'. We simply tell Itunes, hey this RSS feed here has our podcast, they are just a database or library like De.li.cious. =]

Yes I would love to have you on, assuming you have Skype and a computer mic.

I have a mic built in to my computer which should work out just fine. And I do have Skype. But yeah, I would love to come on an episode. Just give me a date and time and I'll try and be there.

RaZ Vader
09-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Gunny would be a great story teller. Trust me on this. This much I know.

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Wasn't doubting him, but its a podcast/radio show. Not a BBC story hour. Unless of course thats what master RaZ would like. You should send me some defining points, because after giving full freedom, I find you want a set of specific things still. So let me know please it will help me in my writing process. And in the end I will put out material that people expect and want.

Mythonian
09-12-2011, 09:31 PM
I never got to be in Raz's podcasts before (had a stupid internet failure), so I think I might be able to find time to take part... :cool:

VerbotenDonkey
09-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Carpe, they're pretty much anything you want them to be. As long as it's FC related media, I don't think anyone would mind lol.

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Mental Note:

Gunny
Verboten
Fuzzy
Myth
Ninja
DaWoosh

-These people except Verboten need to add me on Skype "carpevexillum".