PDA

View Full Version : good websites for a new war sim

bazongaman502
09-12-2011, 09:10 PM
any ideas for a good website to start a BF3 war-sim?

if this is in the wrong place, move it... dont close it

MedeDust
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Moved*

Depends

Do you want a forum as well?

If you're going to go all out vB is the best.

bazongaman502
09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Moved*

Depends

Do you want a forum as well?

If you're going to go all out vB is the best.

dought id have funding for it tho :(

VerbotenDonkey
09-12-2011, 09:19 PM
invisionzone

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 09:23 PM
If you want to start a community Bazonga don't do it half assed, if you don't have the money to put up a good website or the time don't do it. Like you said, you had better shit to do then FC life and all that; so if you don't even have time for FC then starting and driving a BF3 site into the ground wont help you. Not saying you can't do it (through Freewebs) just the way you've presented yourself the past few months doesn't seem correct for this choice =p

GAMEHEEL
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
If you want to start a community Bazonga don't do it half assed, if you don't have the money to put up a good website or the time don't do it. Like you said, you had better shit to do then FC life and all that; so if you don't even have time for FC then starting and driving a BF3 site into the ground wont help you. Not saying you can't do it (through Freewebs) just the way you've presented yourself the past few months doesn't seem correct for this choice =p
Chill out Carpe, I think Bazong can do it!! I believe you can do it!!!
I will join if you get it set up right........

bazongaman502
09-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Fuck you

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm269/dammngirlluufinee/hands.jpg

I can do this, i just cant fight every sunday cuz my schedual is messed up... i can work with that... id have 2+ months to get the website up and running... i have time, its not like it needs to be up tomorrow

Carpe Vexillum
09-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Chill out Carpe, I think Bazong can do it!! I believe you can do it!!!
I will join if you get it set up right........

Fuck you

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm269/dammngirlluufinee/hands.jpg

I can do this, i just cant fight every sunday cuz my schedual is messed up... i can work with that... id have 2+ months to get the website up and running... i have time, its not like it needs to be up tomorrow

I'm perfectly chill. I have known Bazonga for a while now and have always been there for him no matter what; we are very 'intimate' ;3 jp
I am simply giving a stern view as a good friend on what I have seen to help him think and get the proper motivation.

(Le gasp carpe's thought process relieved for once.)

bazongaman502
09-12-2011, 09:46 PM
im not doing this alone either... im probably gonna be working with other people on this as well