PDA

View Full Version : Maze Character Help

GhostHammer
09-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm working on my new story (Maze for now) and need some character ideas. So if you want in, read the info, fill it out and post below!
Keep chatter to a minimum please.

It is a few months past the end of the Human Covenant war. Remaining UNSC soliders take part in multiple missions geared towards recovery, recon, and policing. I need all types of UNSC personnel, and am ok with Civilians too. Just need a bunch of characters. I may tweak a few of your stuff for the needs of the story, and I'll make sure your history matches the Halo universe too.

Full Name:
Hair Color:
Tall or Short:
Slim, Stocky, or Fat:
Area Of Expertise In Combat:
Interesting Characteristics:
Identifying Physical Marks:
Job:
Brief History Of Character:

Nocte
09-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Full Name: Alexander Mers
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tall or Short: Tall
Slim, Stocky, or Fat: Stocky
Area Of Expertise In Combat: CQC.
Interesting Characteristics: Very quiet, has an unknown dark side that caused him to enlist in the Corps.
Identifying Physical Marks: Has a large scar down his cheek and his chest has scar tissue from burns.
Job: Recon
Brief History Of Character:

Born May 22nd, 2516 on the planet Madrigal. At the age of 12 the day before the planet was glassed, an Elite entered his families home as they prepared to head to the evac shuttle. His father put him in and closet and tried to confront the Elite with his nihonto that was passed down generation after generation from his great-great-great-great- grandfather who obtained the Japanese sword from a Japanese Officer he killed in WWII. However his attacked had failed and the Elite put his own energy sword through his chest. Alex's mother was cut down as she ran towards her husband. Alex had seen it all and watched as the Elite let out a small grunt before it left the house.

Shortly after the Elite had left, he left the closet and fell to his knees tears streaming down his face in pain, hate, and anger. He grabbed his father's nihonto and left to get to the shuttles. With the rest of the survivors from the attack he stayed within the asteroids that trailed behind Hesiod. When the UNSC Midsummer Night and Spartan Gray Team evacuated the asteroids known as the Rubble in 2535. Alex was 19 and old enough to enlist and that he did. His fighting style leaned to Close Quarters Combat. Then when it came to his first Op he brought his nihonto along with him and it has been on his lower back for easy reach while fighting ever since.

The scare on his face occurred from an energy sword, and is the only time a blade had ever come close enough to him to do any real damage. The burns on his chest were given to him when a brute threw a firebomb grenade at Alex's chest. However he was able to dive into a small pool of water to put the fire out before it could kill him. Alex since his parents death has only talked when absolutely necessary.