PDA

View Full Version : My change in rank.

Nocte
09-13-2011, 08:53 PM
For those of you how know me quite well and play with Trevor often you will know the story behind my rank and why it was bumped down to Lt.Colonel if not tonight then sometime soon.

For everyone else, Ghost is not abusing power. I have taken a leave of absence for a personal issue, which has only been properly disclosed to the REDD Army and perhaps a few others.

GhostHammer
09-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Take your time Alex, your General Stars sit on your desk for when you return.

silversleek
09-13-2011, 09:25 PM
congrats, you just confused me and (probably) a whole bunch of other people. posting the story would be appreciated.

Gargoyle
09-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Hope everything works out better man :thumbsup:

Now I can't call you General Biscuit. :(

iFurrious
09-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Take your time. I know times are tough for you right now, so don't try and rush back. Take all the time you need and if you need anything, I''m here for you, man.

Oh and don't worry Alex, you will always be General Biscuit to me. :)

Nocte
09-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Take your time. I know times are tough for you right now, so don't try and rush back. Take all the time you need and if you need anything, I''m here for you, man.

Oh and don't worry Alex, you will always be General Biscuit to me. :)

<3

iFurrious
09-14-2011, 12:17 AM
<3

Bow chicka wow wow!

MedeDust
09-14-2011, 12:31 AM
For everyone else, Ghost is not abusing power. I have taken a leave of absence for a personal issue, which has only been properly disclosed to the REDD Army and perhaps a few others.

I'm Jealous.

Andimion
09-14-2011, 05:12 AM
Who are you again?

Jk

But seriously. Y'all come back now, ya hear.

Kuhblam
09-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Take your time; you're welcome back whenever as Ghost said.

In the future, please do not make an announcement of this in Open Convo. Keep army-related stuff to the army sub-forums. Thanks!

~Kuhblam

Nocte
09-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Take your time; you're welcome back whenever as Ghost said.

In the future, please do not make an announcement of this in Open Convo. Keep army-related stuff to the army sub-forums. Thanks!

~Kuhblam

The only reason why I even posted it here is because the last time my rank was changed rumors were going around, and I don't like rumors.

Kuhblam
09-14-2011, 03:59 PM
The only reason why I even posted it here is because the last time my rank was changed rumors were going around, and I don't like rumors.

Copy that. Just saying that next time, you'll know.

~Kuhblam

iFurrious
09-14-2011, 04:02 PM

Eagle, there is a rumor going around that you ate the biscuit. Is this true?